jacked question

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I love me some jacked by the way best bang for the buck i've found next to reset A.D. but my question is no matter how much i use jacked i never seem to build up a tolerance for it. is there a specific reason for this? normally with products like no xplode or the one from controlled labs... can't think of the name right now i had to take breaks from it because i didn't get the effects after a while. i'm on my 2nd straight tub of jacked and it works just as well as the same day. if anybody has any info let me know. thanks guys

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I love me some jacked by the way best bang for the buck i've found next to reset A.D. but my question is no matter how much i use jacked i never seem to build up a tolerance for it. is there a specific reason for this? normally with products like no xplode or the one from controlled labs... can't think of the name right now i had to take breaks from it because i didn't get the effects after a while. i'm on my 2nd straight tub of jacked and it works just as well as the same day. if anybody has any info let me know. thanks guys
It's possible that the Beta-Alanine is tricking your body into thinking its still working.

Are you taking more than you were at the beginning of your first tub? Most people will increase dosage over time to get the same effect...I know products with BA in them are a little tricky because you think they are working because you feel the tingles...but they may not really be doing anything. I've not much experience with jack3d...mainly just samples but I do have a bottle of it sitting on my shelf so I am not totally familiar, but how long have you been taking Pre-wos? I know when I first started working out last year I took pre-wos for like 3 months straight with no lowering of the effects..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to build up a tolerance from Jack3d. The b.a. did still kick in a tingle like a mofo tricking me into thinking it was still working, so I think sometimes my mind was the driving force. But I definitely noticed a lot of yawning and no energy after being on it for a while, even with three scoops, so I layed off it for a month and now I'm back on a different pre that works even better IMO.
Make sure it's not the Beta Alanine like votum said.

meathed

meathed

Awards
What are you using now FL3X? Just curious as I too am getting the yawns on 3 scoops of Jack3d. After a couple of weeks straight use I don't even get the skin tingles. I do like the product, it just loses potency for me rather quickly.

obvious

obvious

Awards
I'm just about to finish 12 weeks on Jack3d as a PWO and taking a 2-3 week break before starting Mesomorph. I can say without question that I have developed a serious tolerance to it.

I'm about 195 lbs and I started with 2.5 months ago taking 1.5 scoops or so. Now I'm taking 3 full scoops before a workout and I don't even get the tingles from the BA anymore.

Regardless of whether or not you think you're developing a tolerance to it, it's probably best to cycle off at some point to give your adrenals a break, eh?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
well thats the weird thing. i've taken straight beta alanine before and i don't get any tingling effects from it ever. maybe it is just the beta alanine giving me the boost. and to the question about adjusting scoops for tolerance i'm still only on 2 scoops. i used to take 3 and feel nothing but i was also a huge coffee junkie. i stopped most caffeine and took 2 bottles of reset AD and have been on 2 scoops since

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you using now FL3X? Just curious as I too am getting the yawns on 3 scoops of Jack3d. After a couple of weeks straight use I don't even get the skin tingles. I do like the product, it just loses potency for me rather quickly.
I'm on my second tub of HemoRage ultra concentrate and lovin it, one scoop is all I've ever needed. The intensity is insane :)
I switch between that and Dark Rage for leg days, as I think Dark Rage gives me the same focus but doesn't make me feel stimmed out. HemoRage makes me puke on leg day, every time.

obvious

obvious

Awards
I'm on my second tub of HemoRage ultra concentrate and lovin it, one scoop is all I've ever needed. The intensity is insane :)
I switch between that and Dark Rage for leg days, as I think Dark Rage gives me the same focus but doesn't make me feel stimmed out. HemoRage makes me puke on leg day, every time.
Did you ever try the Hemo-Rage Black regular version? The ingredient profile on there is so long I passed out while reading it

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
You are a lucky SOB OP.
This....i loved jacked but after 2-3 weeks even at 3 scoops it lost that kick....maybe ur one oft he very few that doesnt build tolerance to 1,3? i have switched to APS mesomorph and found that magic again, even though it is a 1,3 product, it is so much more

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you ever try the Hemo-Rage Black regular version? The ingredient profile on there is so long I passed out while reading it
HAHH, yup! It was no nanovapor lol.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
This....i loved jacked but after 2-3 weeks even at 3 scoops it lost that kick....maybe ur one oft he very few that doesnt build tolerance to 1,3? i have switched to APS mesomorph and found that magic again, even though it is a 1,3 product, it is so much more
So I'm guessing the 1,3 doesn't work on the same receptors as caffeine?

willkauter

Awards
anyone know how i post a thread or ask for advice? its pretty seriouse....

FittTitt

Awards
jacked is awesome stuff i used to take it before sparring or the big circuits we do whilst training mma but due to work i haven't been able to train in that for while (tear) but am back on the weight training road with new goals insight lol no but would you guys recommend it for lifting suppose it works in the exact same way yea fills you full of energy

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone know how i post a thread or ask for advice? its pretty seriouse....
Click forums on the top, then look somewhere in the top it says something like create new thread.