What to take for the winter blues.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I already take 10,000IU a day. anything else?
There's various lamps that are said to be of aid. There's always the option of moving. It might be the most effective "treatment" but it's also the most costly.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
There's various lamps that are said to be of aid. There's always the option of moving. It might be the most effective "treatment" but it's also the most costly.
true that. Way to pore!..for the moveing part

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm... Self pleasure? To the tune of holiday music of course.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what's out there guys?
A decent multivitamin, antioxidant, and maybe an energy product, if you're already getting in enough Vitamin D. Also food choices and environment will play a role. Stay positive and try to remain uplifted.

~Rosie~

airram479

Awards
  • Established
That is a nice nugget HTS...sometimes i wish i could partake once in awhile,but with my line of work---not happening. Now getting back on topic,i would suggest a melatonin/5-htp combo before bed,then during the day: Vitamin D-3,B-complex assortment,Cal/Mag,Omega 3's.....You could also look into "Flower-essences" i have never tried that,but some research says it might help you out. You don't have to take every thing listed,but i will note that the melatonin/5-htp has really helped me from being "moody".

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something to lift your mood, keep you going throughout the day? Hmmm.....

StimX

:nutkick: :cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try SAMe along with the other suggestions.

Jabb

Awards
I already take 10,000IU a day. anything else?

Do you take that constantly? I mean through summer as well? If so maybe up it a little. Your body might be used to it, and just a little more may help you through winter.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I'm a strong believer in choosing what attitude you want to have. It may be difficult at first, but you won't have to fake it very long...that is assuming we're not talking about real depression here. If that's the case, you should talk to your family, friends, and possibly a professional rather than self-medicating.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Test.......... lol

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I'm a strong believer in choosing what attitude you want to have. It may be difficult at first, but you won't have to fake it very long...that is assuming we're not talking about real depression here. If that's the case, you should talk to your family, friends, and possibly a professional rather than self-medicating.
This :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
The single most euphoric supplement I have ever taken is VPX's Redline Black on Blue Edition - it was a very limited un-hyped short product run as an answer to Lipo 6 by Jack and company. Adderall is also something that will boost mood and concentration, but is a prescription.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it man. It happens to the best of us sometimes.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in a better mood now everybody. It was just one of those nights.
Yup, had one of them, too. Half a bottle of Cap'n helped. ;)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
You know what gives me a one track mind like no other?

B12 o.0

Whatever I am doing gets done with a vengeance when I take that stuff, its like nothing else can get in my head at all.

Glad your doing better though :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what works for me? Mescaline!

The ether was wearing off. The acid was long gone. But the mescaline was running strong. Good mescaline comes on slow. The first hour is all waiting. Then about halfway through the second hour, you start cursing the creep who burned you because nothing's happening. And then - ZANG!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I love that movie/book.
It's the only way to fly... You know you're lookin' a little more pale than usual, you need to relax ya know, get a little R&R? So whaddaya think DuJoir? Should we take him...?

Definitely!

Yeah.......... sure............. I'll go

(Enter Rob Zombie)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love that movie/book.
Nothing like a little Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke: How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?

art68us

art68us

Awards
Spirodex has certainly helped a little. Most any stim does it for me though

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I forgot to mention. I read a year or two ago in some scientific studies that the alpha-2 adrenergic receptor is largely responsible for anxiety symptoms, so I started using Alpha-Yohimbine (Alpha-2 AR Antagonist), mainly to replace the aspirin in my ECA stack. I found it got rid of the jitters from the ECA stack, and did a lot for my anxiety as well! Something for you to look into (must be Alpha-Yohimbine or Rauwolscine, not basic Yohimbe or Yohimbine-they are not selective to the a2 AR receptor, but Rauwolscine is). Just a suggestion, maybe check out some studies!
--Brian

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like a little Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke: How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?
BATS