PES Beta Stim!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EDIT: Beta Stim is Higenamine, the all the ingredient in the NEW Alpha-T2!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/new-alpha-t2-90-capsules.html

http://pescience.com/products/new-alpha-t2/

--------

We at PES know you have been long awaiting a new PES product. As you know we do not produce run-of-the-mill products. We think we are on to something truly revolutionary here with a novel ingredient that could have remarkable fat loss properties.

That's right. You cannot get this ingredient in any product on the market. The only place you can get it is from THIS THREAD.

This ingredient is our NEW fat loss ingredient with some stim properties. We have already tested the ingredient extensively, and now we are looking for MASS reviews here from AM before we decide whether or not we want to release it.

We are looking for people who are trustworthy in reviewing this product. People who have experience with supplements, and most of all people who will give a review. Last time I sent samples of Alpha-T2 I sent about 50 samples and got feedback from 8 people. That cannot be the case here as we do not have much of this ingredient to go around.

Everyone who receives a sample will receive TWO samples to get TWO good reviews from. They are then required to post in this thread what they though of it in terms of:

Positive Effects, Negative Effects, Stimulant Strength, Appetite Suppression, Thermogenesis, Other effects, Summary of review. How do you think it will serve as a fat loss ingredient?

Also, testers should NOT take any stimulants with their samples, that way a fair assessment of the product can be made. No stacking, nothing. Just the sample.

To first sample release will be for 18 samples. There WILL be a second and third round of samples.

Serious testers only.

So who wants to try it? :bigok:

Note: The samples contain 12 capsules. So you will need to be OK with taking 12 capsules at once with 8oz of water. Preferably on an empty stomach.

Remember that this is our NEW FAT LOSS INGREDIENT. It just has stim effects that come along with it, so in your reviews be reviewing not just its stim effects, but all of its fat loss properties (appetite suppression, thermogenesis, etc).

It is much much more what just a stim. Fat loss compound first, stim second.

MVCoach042

Awards
26 here, trying to cut bodyfat get back into weighttraining. Would like to be considered cut down before baseball season

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We at PES know you have been long awaiting a new PES product. As you know we do not produce run-of-the-mill products. We think we are on to something truly revolutionary here with a novel ingredient.

That's right. You cannot get this ingredient in any product on the market. The only place you can get it is from THIS THREAD.

This ingredient is our beta fat loss ingredient with excellent stim properties. We have already tested the ingredient extensively, and now we are looking for MASS reviews here from AM before we decide whether or not we want to release it.

We are looking for people who are trustworthy in reviewing this product. People who have experience with supplements, and most of all people who will give a review. Last time I sent samples of Alpha-T2 I sent about 50 samples and got feedback from 8 people. That cannot be the case here as we do not have much of this ingredient to go around.

Everyone who receives a sample will receive TWO samples to get TWO good reviews from. They are then required to post in this thread what they though of it in terms of:

Positive Effects, Negative Effects, Stimulant Strength, Appetite Suppression, Thermogenesis, Other effects, Summary of review.

Also, testers should NOT take any other stimulants with their samples, that way a fair assessment of the product can be made. No stacking, nothing. Just the sample.

To first sample release will be for 18 samples. There WILL be a second and third round of samples.

Serious testers only.

So who wants to try it? :bigok:

Note: The samples contain 12 capsules. So you will need to be OK with taking 12 samples at once with 8oz of water. Preferably on an empty stomach.
Dude, i AM YOUR MAN!!!!! PES ROCKS MY FOCKING SOCKS!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude...I have to take 12 servings AT ONCE?!!!
YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO PICK SCHWELLI!
'

I will stop spamming the thread now lol\

but im so :love:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 capsules at once = 1 serving in the BETA version. We had the capsules dosed very low to test.

The final version, if released, will not need to be in 12 capsules for a full dose. This is common in beta capsules

MVCoach042

Awards
Natty, any way I can email you my information? I am unable to pm you on here

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Im game, pick me

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty, I'm in! I am a stim junkie and always searching for a better buzz! And you know you will get a detailed review from me... Come on you have to trust me I'm the mo' freaking LAW! Haha can't you just picture me all jacked up on stimz, crammed into a crown Vic driving everyone in this corn infested town CRAZY!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty= The Man

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty, I'm in! I am a stim junkie and always searching for a better buzz! And you know you will get a detailed review from me... Come on you have to trust me I'm the mo' freaking LAW! Haha can't you just picture me all jacked up on stimz, crammed into a crown Vic driving everyone in this corn infested town CRAZY!
I would love a stim junkies opinion!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
More guys need to jump in on this, there's 18 samples to be given away. Natty you're giving 12 caps per dose and I only got 8? hmmm :think:

Let me say from personal experience these little magic caps (only 8) did the trick for me, but if you bump it to 12 then it will make it even better for the lucky few.

I took my samples on empty stomach, once AM and later mid afternoon, positive effects were a good sense well being and of alert, I took mine with caffeine but I have a high tolerance to caffeine so I know that was not the reason.

Stimulant Strength, I did not feel this since I was not working out those days but the focus was noticeable, I'm sure it will be a positive effect in the gym.
Appetite Suppression, I felt some, I was so focus working that I forgot to eat, I'm sure the white magic caps had something to do with that.

Thermogenesis, I felt that for sure after my second dose mid afternoon I got a nice warm feeling,I could tell this was taking effect on me. Too bad it was only 8 caps :)

I think you guys will love it! :fing02:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to disclose the active to testers?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More guys need to jump in on this, there's 18 samples to be given away. Natty you're giving 12 caps per dose and I only got 8? hmmm :think:

Let me say from personal experience these little magic caps (only 8) did the trick for me, but if you bump it to 12 then it will make it even better for the lucky few.

I took my samples on empty stomach, once AM and later mid afternoon, positive effects were a good sense well being and of alert, I took mine with caffeine but I have a high tolerance to caffeine so I know that was not the reason.

Stimulant Strength, I did not feel this since I was not working out those days but the focus was noticeable, I'm sure it will be a positive effect in the gym.
Appetite Suppression, I felt some, I was so focus working that I forgot to eat, I'm sure the white magic caps had something to do with that.

Thermogenesis, I felt that for sure after my second dose mid afternoon I got a nice warm feeling,I could tell this was taking effect on me. Too bad it was only 8 caps :)

I think you guys will love it! :fing02:
8 of your caps = 12 of theirs. You got the last of the higher dosed ones :bigok:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity here, as PES does not fail to impress. Can't wait to see the feedback on here, guys! And hopefully I'll be waiting to purchase a bottle or two in the near future as well :cool:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be interested in trying them out if you haven't hit your 18. I could list all the stims i've used before if that helps :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you know i'm here, as posted in your new years resolution thread, i'm about to do a cut, so a sample of these things will be right up my alley, and i've already run two logs for PES I believe so you know i'm able to write out some honest, tight reviews

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I, too, would be very interested in evaluating Beta Stim!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beautiful... been waiting for Natty to offer up some to the masses for some testing!

I love me some stims, but am pretty sensitive to them. I took what he recommended me and I was personally flying, raked my half acre of yard with 3 Oak trees on the property in record time... filled so many bags with leaves that the yard waste guy left half of em.

Here is my take on the magical caps:
This about as close to the feeling of ephedrine as I have felt... not like synephrine imitates ephedrine, I am talking how ephedrine imitate ephedrine. My head remained clear the whole time. The effects were not a day long like some stims I have used, but had a descent life, so made multiple doses per day easy without trouble getting to sleep. The shakes didn't come, but I think if I went slightly higher I may have experienced some.

Here is the main benefit I found with this stim as opposed to others such as 1,3.... I didn't crash, but most importantly, I wasn't an irritable **** head to my wife (Which is known to happen on stims)!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'I am def down for some rock climbing, George!'

...wait....wut....PES...Def down with some PES!! :) whoot-whoot!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to test this out. I've bought multiple bottles of Erase, but I like to try out stim products before buying them. Happy to post up a review.

I'm a stim junkie though, so we'll see what they can really do for my 5AM workouts!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty....you know I am in if you need another opinion

SuperRook

Awards
I would love to try this

Have tried Alpha t-2 and it was solid

Currently trying to cut bodyfat so this would go perfectly with my plans

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try and can undoubtedly promise a full and proper review. I love a good stim. I have run:

ECA (ephedrine)
OEP (1,3-Dimethylamylamine)
ASGT (Bitter Orange (20% Synephrine)
Caffeine

I would love to see how this new product compares.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This about as close to the feeling of ephedrine as I have felt... not like synephrine imitates ephedrine, I am talking how ephedrine imitate ephedrine...
Solid impression. Great thing going, Josh :)

~Rosie~

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Beautiful... been waiting for Natty to offer up some to the masses for some testing!

I love me some stims, but am pretty sensitive to them. I took what he recommended me and I was personally flying, raked my half acre of yard with 3 Oak trees on the property in record time... filled so many bags with leaves that the yard waste guy left half of em.

This about as close to the feeling of ephedrine as I have felt... not like synephrine imitates ephedrine, I am talking how ephedrine imitate ephedrine. My head remained clear the whole time. The effects were not a day long like some stims I have used, but had a descent life, so made multiple doses per day easy without trouble getting to sleep. The shakes didn't come, but I think if I went slightly higher I may have experienced some.

Here is the main benefit I found with this stim as opposed to others such as 1,3.... I didn't crash, but most importantly, I wasn't an irritable **** head to my wife (Which is known to happen on stims)!
Thats one thing I forget to mention, that I didn't get any crash and definitely i was not irritable on these samples to the contrary I had a really good uplifting feeling, felt really great.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait for the reviews!
How many servings did you say? Two? If so I'm gonna take 1 serving before weights on a day I will also do cardio. Then I'm gonna take the 2nd serving while I type up the review ;)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmmm I feel another addiction here.......like Alpha-T2 Damn it Natty :D

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Stimms and me go hand and hand :) And I will provide instant objective feedback :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to reiterate that each reviewer will be receiving 2 servings of the ingredient. Each serving is 12 capsules. Directions come with the envelope

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Sample please. Would love something that burns fat AND decreases appetite

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd be willing to give this a quick try for you...am currently on 6 OEP caps per day, 3 in the am and 3 around 3 pm.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Hey Natty, if you would send these bad boys to germany i'm in. :D I'm still searching for a "stim" with good appetite suppression!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
list of stims schwelli has tried
Cocaine
Crack Cocaine
MDMA(ecstacy)
Methamphetamine
Concerta
Adderal
Alpaha T2(favorite)
OEP(favorite)
Clenbutrx Hadrcore
Mytotropin(SUCKED ASS)
ECA(makes me sick)

hopefgully i wll like this

DISCLAIMER: I NO LONGER USE ILLICIT SPEED LIKE CHEMICALS

O and i drink coffee,,,,,but dont while im taking stims

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely like to try this out! AT2 has become a staple for me & I love me sum erase so I'm sure this will deliver!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely like to try this product. Most stims do little for me. If this is good, I will definitely let you know. Natty, you've seen my log and reviews of Alpha T-2 and Erase. You know i'll give some more good reviews when I get this too.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yuhhh thanks natty!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love the opportunity to try this stim. I use stims first thing in the morning prior to fasted cardio and have been doing so for the past year.

I've also reviewed many stims here on AM, including VPX Liquid Clen, Athletix Xtreme's Stim-X, BSN Endoburn,Oxy Elite Pro and currently logging APS stim White Lightening. Would welcome the chance to try a new stim and incorporate it into my fasted cardio routine(s).