Triple Crown Stack (Erase, Titanium, Alpha t-2) Question?

1. Triple Crown Stack (Erase, Titanium, Alpha t-2) Question?

I was considering purchasing this stack but first I had a couple questions. Is this safe for an 19 year old to use and will it require a PCT or anything like that? Will it effect my hormones unnaturally? Also I wanted to stack Alpha-Fury(nitric oxide) with it to take pre workout. Is this alright to do? Appreciate anyone help!

2. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    I was considering purchasing this stack but first I had a couple questions. Is this safe for an 19 year old to use and will it require a PCT or anything like that? Will it effect my hormones unnaturally? Also I wanted to stack Alpha-Fury(nitric oxide) with it to take pre workout. Is this alright to do? Appreciate anyone help!
    You can stack the Fury product with the stack. The stack does not require a PCT. It is not suppressive, in fact, many people use the stack in/for a PCT.

Erase is a natural AI, which will decrease your estrogen and increase your testosterone, and decrease fat storage. Titanium will increase your testosterone. Alpha-T2 will burn fat very effectively, especially with Erase.

As for the age to use the products, Alpha-T2 and Titanium can be used at 18. Erase is recommended for those 21 and older. This is due to the fact that it can decrease estrogen and increase testosterone significantly
    •   

3. so all of these products are natural with no negative side effects?

4. The ingredients in Alpha-T2 and Erase are found naturally and they are not suppressive. Titanium is not suppressive either. They will not cause the type of side effects that pro-hormones cause if that is what you mean. Obviously any supplement can have negative side effects if not used properly

5. ok thanks for ur help. i just wasnt sure if it was natural or not.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    ok thanks for ur help. i just wasnt sure if it was natural or not.
    very effective also

7. yes I have read alot of great reviews on the erase and titanium. I tried alpha-t2 before and had good results. Cant wait to to see what this stack can do!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 03:47 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 04:15 PM
  3. Triple Crown Stack - Titanium | Erase | Alpha-T2
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 12:10 AM
  4. Erase + Titanium Stack question
    By boricuarage in forum Nutraplanet