Triple Crown Stack (Erase, Titanium, Alpha t-2) Question?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I was considering purchasing this stack but first I had a couple questions. Is this safe for an 19 year old to use and will it require a PCT or anything like that? Will it effect my hormones unnaturally? Also I wanted to stack Alpha-Fury(nitric oxide) with it to take pre workout. Is this alright to do? Appreciate anyone help!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was considering purchasing this stack but first I had a couple questions. Is this safe for an 19 year old to use and will it require a PCT or anything like that? Will it effect my hormones unnaturally? Also I wanted to stack Alpha-Fury(nitric oxide) with it to take pre workout. Is this alright to do? Appreciate anyone help!
You can stack the Fury product with the stack. The stack does not require a PCT. It is not suppressive, in fact, many people use the stack in/for a PCT.

Erase is a natural AI, which will decrease your estrogen and increase your testosterone, and decrease fat storage. Titanium will increase your testosterone. Alpha-T2 will burn fat very effectively, especially with Erase.

As for the age to use the products, Alpha-T2 and Titanium can be used at 18. Erase is recommended for those 21 and older. This is due to the fact that it can decrease estrogen and increase testosterone significantly

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
so all of these products are natural with no negative side effects?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The ingredients in Alpha-T2 and Erase are found naturally and they are not suppressive. Titanium is not suppressive either. They will not cause the type of side effects that pro-hormones cause if that is what you mean. Obviously any supplement can have negative side effects if not used properly

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks for ur help. i just wasnt sure if it was natural or not.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
yes I have read alot of great reviews on the erase and titanium. I tried alpha-t2 before and had good results. Cant wait to to see what this stack can do!