Pump-Bol by Thermo-Life

1. Pump-Bol by Thermo-Life

Hey has anyone tried Pump-Bol by Thermo-Life yet? It looks interesting but not sure if its all hype?

Mr.50

2. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Thanks bro. Dont know how I missed that one?
    •   

3. Dang that's some good looking packaging!

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith View Post
    Dang that's some good looking packaging!
    yeah so the question is, "is that all it is?"

5. No its actually really good. Amazing taste and works well. Its every pre-workout for me. Pump-BOL and 4 Canobolic and its game over.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith View Post
    No its actually really good. Amazing taste and works well. Its every pre-workout for me. Pump-BOL and 4 Canobolic and its game over.
    Ah ok! Good to hear Big Smith! So do you find it enhances endurance at all? Most pump products give me such a pump that it kills endurance?

Mr.50

7. Yeah its great on endurance but that is also why I take the carno which is mind blowing for endurance. With the combo I can kick out a 15 mile run and not be completely destroyed by mile 10.

I should also mention that it tastes just like tang, which I love. Identical.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith View Post
    Yeah its great on endurance but that is also why I take the carno which is mind blowing for endurance. With the combo I can kick out a 15 mile run and not be completely destroyed by mile 10.

I should also mention that it tastes just like tang, which I love. Identical.
    Much thanks for the review bro! Its good to hear.

Mr.50

9. any reason that thermolife didnt use creatine-nitrate in it as the pumps are supposedly really good on pumps????

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best thermo?
    By Dr.Lang in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 08:41 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 04:43 PM
  3. sd and a thermo
    By -bman- in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 05:15 PM
  4. Thermo-Active??