Superpump Max

  1. Registered User
    nerdalert's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    236

    Superpump Max


    Has anyone given this a try yet?? I like the original SP250 and have used it a bunch in the past, so I was wondering how much it is improved. I just finished a tub of ASGT and although it did work great I hated every ounce of it. I found the Max in GNC for $31 so I had to give it a try...I will try Mesomorph after the holidays too.

  2. Registered User
    holmes215's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    9625

    nope, im waiting to see the ingredient profile. Sp250 was good for me too, I may be sticking with asgt though
  3. Registered User
    Dirty music's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    219

    if this wont make me **** bad like the first super pump it might be worth a try
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6816

    under 30$ a tub or im not buying it
  5. Registered User
    nerdalert's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    236

    I tried a half of scoop tonight just to test it out, it has been awhile since I have had it and wanted to see my tolerance. It wasn't enough to really get anything out of it but it does taste terrific.
  6. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Earth, for a short while.
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    3527

    Quote Originally Posted by nerdalert View Post
    Has anyone given this a try yet?? I like the original SP250 and have used it a bunch in the past, so I was wondering how much it is improved. I just finished a tub of ASGT and although it did work great I hated every ounce of it. I found the Max in GNC for $31 so I had to give it a try...I will try Mesomorph after the holidays too.
    Keep us updated on SP Max. ASGT is a good product but it gives me a bodyquake when I drink it, then I have little aftershocks on the way home, lol.
  7. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Elysium
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Rep Power
    122079
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  8. Registered User
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    10346

    the old superdump250 was the sh*t..literally, I used to want to squat dump trucks and do cleans with red woods.
  9. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Elysium
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Rep Power
    122079

    Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    the old superdump250 was the sh*t..literally, I used to want to squat dump trucks and do cleans with red woods.
    Great Product!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  10. Registered User
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    10346

    even the old NOXplode, why change a good thing?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NoVA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Rep Power
    36685

    I logged a tub of SP Max. I didn't notice much in way of pumps or energy. I went up to 3+ scoops.

    I much prefer APS Mesomorph, 1 scoop does me plenty on that one as well as the Creatine Nitrate in the new formula (not to mention BOGO on their website until January).
  12. Registered User
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6816

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I logged a tub of SP Max. I didn't notice much in way of pumps or energy. I went up to 3+ scoops.

    I much prefer APS Mesomorph, 1 scoop does me plenty on that one as well as the Creatine Nitrate in the new formula (not to mention BOGO on their website until January).
    yep yep im hoping its that good! ill be logging it hopefully starting this week, depends when i get the tub
  13. Registered User
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86039

    I went through a tub and loved it. Awesome endurance while I did HIIT. Good vasodilation after about an hour. I would follow the label instructions and it advised 30-45 minutes pre. Energy was decent but not very stimmy(if that makes sense).. No crash at all though. Whenever I wanted more stim I would just do 1.5 sccops max and 1.5 scoops maximize, ASGT, OR Flashover.
  14. Registered User
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6816

    damn 1.5 scoop max and 1.5 scoops maximize? thats a fat ass dose bud!!!
  15. Registered User
    Carcaya's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South Jordan, UT
    Age
    27
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    298

    SP Max is my new favorite, hands down. I am not even a huge fan of preworkouts but sp max doesnt jitter me, just enhances performance.
  16. Registered User
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86039

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    damn 1.5 scoop max and 1.5 scoops maximize? thats a fat ass dose bud!!!
    My bad. Only 1 scoop maximize.
  17. Registered User
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6816

    Quote Originally Posted by Carcaya View Post
    SP Max is my new favorite, hands down. I am not even a huge fan of preworkouts but sp max doesnt jitter me, just enhances performance.
    that could be why you like it more than others, you havent been around the block yet broski
  18. Registered User
    BringThePain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  277 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    TN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    109

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    that could be why you like it more than others, you havent been around the block yet broski
    Ive been around the block and i would say performance wise its going to be one of the best. Endurance is insane at only 2 scoops. Like others said it hardly seems like it has any stims in it but hell caffeine tabs are cheap if you want stims. I prefer this over arginine based products as well since i can use this without getting mouth ulcers.
  19. Registered User
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6816

    Quote Originally Posted by BringThePain View Post
    Ive been around the block and i would say performance wise its going to be one of the best. Endurance is insane at only 2 scoops. Like others said it hardly seems like it has any stims in it but hell caffeine tabs are cheap if you want stims. I prefer this over arginine based products as well since i can use this without getting mouth ulcers.
    ive heard the arginine and mouth sores thing before.... cant remember why it sets it off though

    i dont doubt that performance wise its good, i mean that is what its based for, but most of us are bodybuilders and not performance athletes, now it should be targeted at athletes such as MMA football crossfit, boxing thatd be awesome.....

    but bodybuilders need intensity and power, and at 2scoops its easily going to be 1.50$/workout which is above my idea of cost effective,

    just saying but im a cheap ass so.....
  20. Registered User
    naturalgainer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    398
    Rep Power
    279

    I used a tub right when it came out I loved it It didnt last long though at 2 scoops a day!
  21. Registered User
    Carcaya's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South Jordan, UT
    Age
    27
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    298

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    that could be why you like it more than others, you havent been around the block yet broski
    wrong, just not a huge pre workout fanboy
  22. Registered User
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,459
    Rep Power
    115375

    SP Max is nice i guess, i did a tub of it.
    I liked 1 scoop pre-surge unleashed+3g Cit mal+1g Vit C only about 100 times more and that stack costs me less
    i like that they incluse bcaa, but 4g is an odd dose lol
    and its to damn pricey period
    good overall product
  23. Registered User
    nerdalert's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    236

    So far I am not impressed. I had high hopes but it really hasn't worked for me. I wish that I had bought mesomorph instead. I guess the ASGT spoiled me. I just hated the taste.
  24. Registered User
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86039

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    under 30$ a tub or im not buying it
    I don't think that will be a problem...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. superpump 250
    By mixedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 04:47 PM
  2. JP8 vs. Superpump 250
    By vette00 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 03:05 PM
  3. SuperPump 250!!!!
    By Thomas Tank in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 09:18 AM
  4. superpump 250
    By LaGrange26 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:14 AM
  5. Superpump 250.
    By Aggravated in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 10:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in