anabolic pump. anything better?

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I've been using anabolic pump for about 2 months. And have been wondering is there anything out there that is more effective (better) for cutting bodyfat and adding mucle (bulk)?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic pump has been one of my favorite and prolly will always be my favorite nutrient partitioner out of all the ones I've tried. Pslin was good, but anabolic pump was more complete for everyday meals.

Mike

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
It's not flashy but u get what u pay for

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
anyone know how the half life of glycobol compares to AP? With AP I take it PWO, but can still feel it's affects on the meal I eat 3 hours later as well.

Rattbones

Rattbones

Awards
I've been using anabolic pump for about 2 months. And have been wondering is there anything out there that is more effective (better) for cutting bodyfat and adding mucle (bulk)?
You would be better off working 1 goal at a time when it comes to those
first priority should be
1. cutting bodyfat if your over 18%
And before you buy an supplement take a long look at your diet. Bodyfat is an indication of poor diet, not weather you work hard in the gym or not. Get your diet in line first and foremost.

2. once bodyfat is low look to build mass. Again adding mass starts with diet and priority of getting nutrients protein, fat, carbs, fiber. If you don't mind be asking how old are you?

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Other great options are Need2Slin, Recompadrol and SlinSane!

If you want the best take Need2Slin,
if you want a cheap and good alternative take SlinSane,
and if you want something between Need2Slin and SlinSane take Recompadrol. ;) (that's just my experience with these supps)

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I'm already at a 16 percent bf and have decent mass. I'm using AP during a clean bulking cycle. I weigh 221 and wanna hit 230 asap

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic pump has been one of my favorite and prolly will always be my favorite nutrient partitioner out of all the ones I've tried. Pslin was good, but anabolic pump was more complete for everyday meals.

Mike
Second this. I've always noticed the difference when I start using this after some time off. I lose fat without changing anything else in my diet.

I yo want to clean bulk, why not add sesamin and keep the anabolic pump.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
IMO Anabolic Pump is the best option...

Have you tried playing with your diet, specifically carbohydrate intake after dosing AP?

Different amounts and sources will play into your goals.

For example, while recomping (gaining muscle while losing fat):
I would dose AP with breakfast, pre workout meal, and post workout meal....and then eat little to no carbs (only green veggies) with my other 3 meals.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol lean me out better,Need2slin more pumps ,take ypur pick ,both great products!!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Assuming you are going to be taking in a VERY high carb PWO meal, 100 plus grams, would you be better off dosing 2x of AP or looking into something different like glycobol?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Other great options are Need2Slin, Recompadrol and SlinSane!

If you want the best take Need2Slin,
if you want a cheap and good alternative take SlinSane,
and if you want something between Need2Slin and SlinSane take Recompadrol. ;) (that's just my experience with these supps)
Need to slin is the next one I plan to try! Recompadrol I was not to impressed with.. I was burping up some nasty stuff that was burning my throat when on it lol (THAT IS NOT THE REASON I DONT USE IT THOUGH!)

Mike

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Need to slin is the next one I plan to try! Recompadrol I was not to impressed with.. I was burping up some nasty stuff that was burning my throat when on it lol (THAT IS NOT THE REASON I DONT USE IT THOUGH!)

Mike
What's the reason you don't use it if you don't mind me asking? I never had any problems with Recompadrol.