best stim free fatburner?

  1. best stim free fatburner?


    whats best fat burner out there that doesn't have stims in it etc?


  2. green tea has caffeine and forskolin upsets stomach
    •   
       


  3. x-lean
    cortisol blocking effects without stims
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  4. HEAT
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. Alpha-t2

  6. A solid metabolic enhancer like TT33 or a nutrient partitioner like Anabolic pump IMO.

    Mike

  7. Tt-33 + lean xtreme ftw!

  8. H.E.A.T

  9. Lean-FX anyday!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Tt-33 + lean xtreme ftw!
    Stacked both of these with ECA. The fat melted off. My opinion, use TT33 with a stim, it left me very lethargic.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Stacked both of these with ECA. The fat melted off. My opinion, use TT33 with a stim, it left me very lethargic.
    That's why there's Adipoxil!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SHaneA655 View Post
    whats best fat burner out there that doesn't have stims in it etc?
    There's plenty of products that are non-stimulant and have fat burning effects, although not specifically "fat burners" - such as IGF-2 (a Growth Hormone booster) and Erase (i.e. a Testosterone booster/AI/cortisol controller).

    As far as "specific", non-stimulant "fat burners", Alpha-T2 and DCP are excellent. H.E.A.T. is s a product that I have heard a lot about and is also worth looking into.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  13. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    That's why there's Adipoxil!
    Very true sir! I tried it a while ago whilst on a cycle and trying to clean bulk. It did stop me from gain too much fat. Never tried it on a cut. It could me my next cutting cycle...thank s for reminding me of...I was struggling to come up with my next cutting compound.

  14. I don't know about Alpha T2 being stimulant free...HEAT also doesn't look like its stimulant free. Try Sesamin for a great STIMULANT FREE fat burner that has a ton of other benefits also.

  15. Alpha t-2 is not stim free.

  16. SAN T3 Extreme + SNS Reduce XT + Now EGCG

  17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't know about Alpha T2 being stimulant free...HEAT also doesn't look like its stimulant free. Try Sesamin for a great STIMULANT FREE fat burner that has a ton of other benefits also.
    For most people, HEAT is going to be non-stim. Some might get a small amount from the alpha-Y, but, for most, it will be without any stimulation. I personally hate Y-HCl, but I love alpha-Y.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. Green Coffee Bean Extract isn't a stimulant?. I'm guessing it has some caffeine in it.

    Also I don't know much about alpha Yohimbine but I would guess by the way it works that it is a stimulant. I'm just trying to stay as close as possible to what the original thread started wanted- A product without any ingredients classified as stimulants.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Green Coffee Bean Extract isn't a stimulant?. I'm guessing it has some caffeine in it.

    Also I don't know much about alpha Yohimbine but I would guess by the way it works that it is a stimulant.
    Alpha Yohimbine is an alpha2 adrenoreceptor antagonist. It does not directly stimulate, but prolongs the lipolytic actions of adrenaline and nor-adrenaline by preventing negative feedback.

    It also enhances dopaminergic action (hence the appetite suppression and central energy expendiure enhancement) without stims.

  20. What about the Evodiamine?. I've taken redline before which is based off of evodiamine and believe me that stuff is a strong powerful stimulant!

  21. Sorry guys I didn't mean to turn this into a Q&A session. I just think its better to be safe than sorry when trying specifically to avoid stimulants.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What about the Evodiamine?. I've taken redline before which is based off of evodiamine and believe me that stuff is a strong powerful stimulant!
    Evodiamine is a strange TRPV-1 agonist...it's not the evodiamine, but the actual stimulants in Redline that gave you the stim effect.

  23. im going to add another question, if thats okay...
    how does HEAT feel? is there much of a feeling at all or is it rather unnoticeable?

  24. Lean Xtreme

  25. Agreed. Been on Sesa for years for ALL the additional health reasons in adition to PPAR-a mediated fat loss). Sesa is easy to overlook due to lack of sex appeal and hype.

    A few other non-sexy staples "could be": Green Tea, ALCAR/PLCAR, Fish Oil, LOW CARB regimens (addressing MACRO ratio's and timing of the carbs too), increasing thermogenic foods (proteins and fiber), increasing meal frequency while decreasing meal volume to keep insulin in check, DCP (PPAR modulators), GDA's, and fasted cardio in the AM.

    For me, along with the aforementioed, Lean Xtreme is unrivaled.

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't know about Alpha T2 being stimulant free...HEAT also doesn't look like its stimulant free. Try Sesamin for a great STIMULANT FREE fat burner that has a ton of other benefits also.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  26. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Tt-33 + lean xtreme ftw!
    I need to try this one of these days.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    For most people, HEAT is going to be non-stim. Some might get a small amount from the alpha-Y, but, for most, it will be without any stimulation. I personally hate Y-HCl, but I love alpha-Y.
    regardless, they are not stim free.


    telling someone a product is stim free when it actually isnt is extremely irresponsible.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    regardless, they are not stim free.


    telling someone a product is stim free when it actually isnt is extremely irresponsible.
    The product does not directly stimulate, therefore it is stim-free.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The product does not directly stimulate, therefore it is stim-free.
    methyl synephrine(alpha-t2) is in fact a direct stimulant, no?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    methyl synephrine(alpha-t2) is in fact a direct stimulant, no?
    There is no methylsynephrine in HEAT Stack.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There is no methylsynephrine in HEAT Stack.
    hey man, I was just referring to this product:

    ALPHA-T2 Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: Capsule
    Servings per Container: 90


    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) 150 mcg ** 150 mcg **
    Methyl-Synephrine 30 mg ** 30 mg **
    Rauwolscine HCL 7 mg ** 7 mg **



    heatstack looks sweeeeet

  32. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    hey man, I was just referring to this product:

    ALPHA-T2 Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: Capsule
    Servings per Container: 90


    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) 150 mcg ** 150 mcg **
    Methyl-Synephrine 30 mg ** 30 mg **
    Rauwolscine HCL 7 mg ** 7 mg **



    heatstack looks sweeeeet
    For Arnold prep, I'm running Lean Xtreme, TT-33, DCP, HEAT Stack, and Eviscerate Smolder.
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For Arnold prep, I'm running Lean Xtreme, TT-33, DCP, HEAT Stack, and Eviscerate Smolder.


    This sounds way too amazing...

    I have HEAT and Eviscerate in the stash and a half bottle of Lean Xtreme, too. I may just have to pick up some TT-33 and add to it. I'd love to run DCP, but it was before my time starting out in the supp world and so I never got my hands on any.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  34. I'd go with TTA, TT-33, and lean xtreme

  35. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post


    This sounds way too amazing...

    I have HEAT and Eviscerate in the stash and a half bottle of Lean Xtreme, too. I may just have to pick up some TT-33 and add to it. I'd love to run DCP, but it was before my time starting out in the supp world and so I never got my hands on any.
    NP has Adipoxil + TT-33 for $19.99 till supplies run out!
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    NP has Adipoxil + TT-33 for $19.99 till supplies run out!
    Thanks for the heads up, bro. May have to jump on that soon.

    Then I just have to lean on dsade and the boys a bit to get that DCP back out haha.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. stim free PWO's???
    By reecew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 05:14 PM
  2. Best overall Caffeine Free fatburner?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 12:51 PM
  3. stim free
    By EmAzing in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 12:55 PM
  4. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Log in
Log in