Erase or Activate Xtreme

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking of using Activate Xtreme, but then started hearing about Erase. Curious for those that have used both of these, how the two compare. Was looking to use one of these for 4 weeks then follow it with Lean Xtreme.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking of using Activate Xtreme, but then started hearing about Erase. Curious for those that have used both of these, how the two compare. Was looking to use one of these for 4 weeks then follow it with Lean Xtreme.
Well, one is an AI and the other is a test booster!!! Activate Xtreme (test booster) Erase (AI). It really depends on what your goal is. I would use both.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Try stacking the 2, Erase works really well with any test booster

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking for recomp/leaning effects.

Well, one is an AI and the other is a test booster!!! Activate Xtreme (test booster) Erase (AI). It really depends on what your goal is. I would use both.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Erase vs. Lean Extreme

How would Erase compare to Lean Xtreme?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for recomp/leaning effects.
You can't compare Activate Xtreme to Erase - both work completely differently. If anything, STACK them for the BEST results!

How would Erase compare to Lean Xtreme?
Again, although Erase has cortisol controlling effects, Erase and Lean Xtreme are two very different products. Both are good products, but I prefer Erase over the refolmulated Lean Xtreme.

Use Lean Xtreme in your time off Erase would be my recommendation.

If you're looking at which product to stack with Activate Xtreme for a recomp, either will be fine.

~Rosie~

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
A question about alpha T-2. I've heard people say they've seen research which suggested the 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine is pretty much bunk and has no effect on metabolism. Is this true? If not, is anyone aware of research showing its effectiveness. I want to try Alpha T-2, I really do, but it this that's stopping me.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
For me, it has the same effect as Yohimbine HCI.

I tried OxyElite Pro without knowing it contained Rauwolscine and experienced the exact same nausea feeling as using other products that contain yohimbine HCI; therefore, I cannot use alpha T-2.

Curious though if Erase more effective or better for recomp?

Acts on different receptors so doesn't have the same effects as regular yohimbine. Tried and test.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A question about alpha T-2. I've heard people say they've seen research which suggested the 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine is pretty much bunk and has no effect on metabolism. Is this true? If not, is anyone aware of research showing its effectiveness. I want to try Alpha T-2, I really do, but it this that's stopping me.
my test cyp says on the label it will not enhance athletic performance-wanna bet????

you can either go by what some guy said he heard another guy say that someone told him:

or you can read the reviews that show how damned effective it is.:arg:

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I havent tried Erase but if your looking for synergy Triazole with Activate Extreme new formula, this is what DS rep suggested and its a solid scheme. I used it and had great gains (used it for a bulking cycle) should have used it for a recomp
Week 1-2 ActX
Week 3-4 ActX + TZ
Week 5-6 TZ
Week 7-8 ActX
Week 9-10 ActX + TZ
Week 11-12 TZ
Alot of guys are saying good things about Erase and some have added it to their pct, I think TZ is a more complete AI check it out its ingredients,

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Triazole vs. Erase

You bring up a good point, so using solo, how does Triazole compare with Erase?

I havent tried Erase but if your looking for synergy Triazole with Activate Extreme new formula, this is what DS rep suggested and its a solid scheme. I used it and had great gains (used it for a bulking cycle) should have used it for a recomp
Week 1-2 ActX
Week 3-4 ActX + TZ
Week 5-6 TZ
Week 7-8 ActX
Week 9-10 ActX + TZ
Week 11-12 TZ
Alot of guys are saying good things about Erase and some have added it to their pct, I think TZ is a more complete AI check it out its ingredients,

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I havent used TZ as a stand alone, and with Erase I have yet to try, what I do know is, if your going to use either you should use a good test booster with them, you'll have better results when you stack an AI with natty test booster.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you elaborate? Erase more effective or better for recomp?
I've logged my experiences with the original Lean Xtreme, the reformulated Lean Xtreme, and Erase.

Whether you get a successful recomp or not is going to be more dependent on your NUTRITION than on what supplements you use, so don't put the focus on supplements. Personally, though, using for a recomp, as I said, either Lean Xtreme or Erase will work. I just personally prefer Erase re effects and effectiveness - as I stated.

Try Alpha-T2 and then tell us that it doesn't work.

From personal experience, as an AI, Triazole is stronger (i.e. dry joints, etc.), but for overall results and effects, Erase is the product that was more effective and is more suitable for me.

~Rosie~

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Of course, agree 100% completely. If diet is not inline, you are just wasting your money.

With Erase, did you dose it at 3 caps per day for 30 days?

Whether you get a successful recomp or not is going to be more dependent on your NUTRITION than on what supplements you use, so don't put the focus on supplements.
~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, was simply referring to the directions based on the information listed onsite:

Erase Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule, 1-3 times daily. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS, FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.

No I didn't - I started at 3 caps, went to 4 caps, and then 5 caps daily (doesn't take much searching to find that information). Read my log on it - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/163701-revolution-female-terminator.html.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, was simply referring to the directions based on the information listed onsite:

Erase Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule, 1-3 times daily. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS, FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.
You should follow the recommended Erase dosing, yes (the way I use products are specific to ME and I would not recommend to anyone). I use recommended dosing to assess my tolerance - you should know by now that I find and use dosing that works best for ME (and you should too). I have used 3,7-keto DHEA before, and therefore know how high I can go. If you have any issues, then please take them up with a PES representative like Josh (aka nattydisaster).

~Rosie~

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Great suggestions...thanks!

You should follow the recommended Erase dosing, yes (the way I use products are specific to ME and I would not recommend to anyone). I use recommended dosing to assess my tolerance - you should know by now that I find and use dosing that works best for ME (and you should too). I have used 3,7-keto DHEA before, and therefore know how high I can go. If you have any issues, then please take them up with a PES representative like Josh (aka nattydisaster).

~Rosie~

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Does Yohimbine HCI bother you?

If so, I don't see how you wouldn't have the same experience with Alpha-T2 as it contains Rauwolscine.

Acts on different receptors so doesn't have the same effects as regular yohimbine. Tried and test.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Use Lean Xtreme in your time off Erase would be my recommendation.

~Rosie~
Hang on, if you use either an AI or test booster, are you still not 'test boosting' and should come off all pathways for a month?

ie. eraee 8weeks, 1 month off THEN Activate xtreme

Reason i ask is i did erase for a month, then 8 weeks of ISA-TEST gf, now taking a month out... but from what youre saying i could hope straight back onto erase??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hang on, if you use either an AI or test booster, are you still not 'test boosting' and should come off all pathways for a month?

ie. eraee 8weeks, 1 month off THEN Activate xtreme

Reason i ask is i did erase for a month, then 8 weeks of ISA-TEST gf, now taking a month out... but from what youre saying i could hope straight back onto erase??
Way to resurrect an old thread. Anyways, what is your point? You can use such products for 8-12 weeks before you "need" to take the recommended ~4-week break. Please read through the thread. If you are referring to Lean Xtreme as an "AI or test booster" you would be wrong. As far as what you're doing, take the month out would be recommended before using Erase again, yes, but what you do is entirely your personal decision (not everyone listens to what is "ideal").

~Rosie~