Erase + P Magic stack??

HaroutA

HaroutA

Awards
I've had ping magic for a while now, 2 bottles (I bought them when they first came out and was going to sell them but never did...) I was wondering to gain some mass would Erase + Magic be a good stack? Lol yes I eat too but just wondering if this is good?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The stack works very well. A very natural anabolic and anti-catabolic stack that you can actually feel. Problem with a lot of test boosters is you can't always "feel" them as much as one would wish, but this one you will feel. Here is what oufinny had to say about the stack:

I had two bottles of Pink Magic laying around so I am running them right now with Erase, results have been excellent. I recover instantly and strength is through the roof and I am only in week 5. I added Erase about 3 weeks ago and it instantly made things better in ever facet of this run. I would not run a natty test booster without it and most only need 2 per day, lasts 45 days then! :bigeyes:

HaroutA

HaroutA

Awards
The stack works very well. A very natural anabolic and anti-catabolic stack that you can actually feel. Problem with a lot of test boosters is you can't always "feel" them as much as one would wish, but this one you will feel. Here is what oufinny had to say about the stack:
Perfect thank you, I'm easy to convince :)