Is T-Bomb 2 safe??

jbrave4

Awards
I am 18 years old. 5'7'' 165. I am looking for increased muscle mass, but what is most important to me is to get cut. I have definiton, but not nearly what i want. And i have a bit of a gut, which i need to get rid of. So is T-Bomb 2 the way to go?...I've heard great things about it, but is it actually safe?..And is there something better i can take, or use a different plan of action? Any information and tips would be much appreciated:D

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I don't think too many guys here have heard of t-bomb, what are the ingredients?

If it contains PH/PS, you are too young at 18 to be using it. No hormone use is completely safe, & there are much bigger risks if you are under 21 & still growing. At your age, you can pack on mass with food alone.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Looks like something you may have found in t-mag or another rag.

18 is too young, but either you will listen or you will not. If you are looking to cut there are many non hormonal products that will help you without messing up your hormones. BTW at this point of your life you are "in your prime" and should be able to gain VERY easily with good training and diet.

jbrave4

Awards
OK...well what would YOU recommend to get cut. What supplements and what kind of diet?

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Well, you are in the right place to learn, search my young friend and you shall find the secrets to all of your answers. I would start by browsing the nutrition and supplement boards do a search under fat loss supplement or ketogenic diet.

Lots to learn, using roids or PH at your age can stop your growth and cause lots of problems for you.

I remember when I was your age, around 16 actually I dedicated my life to BB and read EVERYTHING I could about it. I got up 268# with abs before I ever touched a hormone. Back then all it took was diet and proper training and of course dedication above all. I graduated highschool at 6-3 185# a few years ago I had my 10 year reunion and was over 6-4 & 100# heavier.

There is so much to learn I could never teach you .05% of it it, is something you will have to do for yourself. Good luck, it's a lifestyle and it will consume you if you let it as Yoda said there is no try, only do or do not:)

BTW I would only recommend a keto diet if you are very overweight otherwise eat a nice clean diet and do some cardio, tons of info here.

Last edited:

edge813

Awards
T-bomb II

Actually T-bomb 2 isn't a prohormone. You shoud look at the label. Zinc, Magnesium, and Copper are the 3 main ingredients. Then there are a ton of different ingredients added as a "five phase hormone optimizing blend" and a bunch of ingredients labeled as "Receptor Signal Transition Blend". Looks like crap to me trying to make people think it's a PH when it is in reality nothing special.

A link to the label: http://www.maxperformance.com/images/pops/supplementfacts/tbombii.jpg

HugeBB

Awards
Actually T-bomb 2 isn't a prohormone. You shoud look at the label. Zinc, Magnesium, and Copper are the 3 main ingredients. Then there are a ton of different ingredients added as a "five phase hormone optimizing blend" and a bunch of ingredients labeled as "Receptor Signal Transition Blend". Looks like crap to me trying to make people think it's a PH when it is in reality nothing special.

A link to the label: http://www.maxperformance.com/images/pops/supplementfacts/tbombii.jpg
It looks ok for boosting natural test levels...ZMA+tribulus. Buying everything seperate would be much cheaper. It would also prevent your nuts from falling off.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well if diet is good and your doing the big Three ex. deadlifts, benching, and squating I guess I'd recommend some V-12 if your looking for some extra gains. That stuff is good **** and from the list of ingredients I can promise you it will give you size and strength waaaaaaayyy faster than t-bomb 2 will.

coletrain624

Awards
What are the active ingredients in tbomb 2, i took the product about a year ago and saw unbelievable results, please email me at cc underscore 15 underscore 03 at yahoo.com thank you.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
just stick to the basic bro, that all you need, and search search search and read read read and you will learn learn learn lol its a wonderful process