P Slin dosing

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of this on the way and am excited to use it for my winter bulking agenda, but am a bit confused on how to properly does it.

Do I just take it with my preworkout meal once per day? Is there a timing window that should be followed, like eat my preworkout meal X number of hours before working out?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take 1 cap 15min before my pre-workout meal and when I'm done eating I wait 1 hour before I workout and sometimes I will take 1 cap 15min before my post workout meal as well.

Also I like to get at least 80-100g of carbs in everytime I take a P-slin.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take 1 cap 15min before my pre-workout meal and when I'm done eating I wait 1 hour before I workout and sometimes I will take 1 cap 15min before my post workout meal as well.

^^^^^ this!

for me, I need to give a litte more time though... 90 minutes before working out is best.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Great thanks for the responses guys, I plan to stick to one per day for now 15mins before my preworkout meal (1-2hours before). One more question;

Would it be okay to countiune to take flashover, or any other stim based preworkout drink 20-30mins before lifting?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great thanks for the responses guys, I plan to stick to one per day for now 15mins before my preworkout meal (1-2hours before). One more question;

Would it be okay to countiune to take flashover, or any other stim based preworkout drink 20-30mins before lifting?
Ya I always take a pre-workout as well 30min pre-workout. Flashover is a good pre-workout, tried a couple samples and I was pretty impressed, but my fav is still Mesomorph hands down.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
After you finish p slin try slin sane ;)

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing P-slin post workout with a large meal 30 mins post workout and low carbs along with ghenerate and 1-gh pre workout. Not for bulking but works nicely for a recomp

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Literally, exactly what I do; 1 before and 1 after.

Mike