Anabolic Pump, is it amazing?

BeserKeRRRR

BeserKeRRRR

Awards
I just started taking this product, and from all the praise i heard i thought i'd give it a shot since it's also worked wonders for a friend of mine. im eating above 60g of carbs every day, im taking it in the 6-8 hour interval (somewhat slacking there), and ive already been through my first week of taking 2 pills on a daily basis, 15 minutes before a carb-containing meal. My body fat percentage was at 21.6% before taking AP, and im looking to drop that somewhere around 15% for the time being.

Did anyone experience some weight gain at the beginning of taking AP? or some body fat gain? and how long does it actually take to notice a drop in body fat %?

im stacking this with L-Carnitine, Tonalin CLA and Green tea extract.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
I ran it for 30 days. Saw no effect. Try glycobol nxt time. Much better nutrient repartitioner.

BeserKeRRRR

BeserKeRRRR

Awards
How many carbs were you taking in? And what was the spacing time between the pills and the meals that you were going by? I heard it can also differ from person to person the interval between the pill and the meal. Some use 15min while others can even go up to 30min before eating

BeserKeRRRR

BeserKeRRRR

Awards
And also, does glycobol drop bf% and preserve lean muscle mass?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you are taking AP on a 60g PER DAY carb diet??

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i tried it too it was aight felt an okay pump and drop a lil bf

BeserKeRRRR

BeserKeRRRR

Awards
Lol no dude, each meal is 60g more or less, and I average out to 280+ carbs in a day (specifically speaking mostly on workout days, cause I need my powder carbs after working out).

I'm also looking into glycobol, and it looks really promising compared to AP. Alot more property blends, a good insulin mimicer, both for cutting and bulking etc. I might switch to it if I continue to see no further results with AP

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Ok thank goodness!

I've ran it at one a day PWO every single day for about 5-6 years straight.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
How many carbs were you taking in? And what was the spacing time between the pills and the meals that you were going by? I heard it can also differ from person to person the interval between the pill and the meal. Some use 15min while others can even go up to 30min before eating
I took it b4 breakfast, lunch and dinner with each having 60+ g of complex carbs. Time was about 4hrs apart.

Last edited:
darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
And also, does glycobol drop bf% and preserve lean muscle mass?
It can help you drop bf% while on a cutting diet. As far preserving muscle, no. It's a nutrient repartitioner, so I could see it make you loose some muscle if not eating properly. Only supps I can think of the top of my head that can help presrve muscle are HMB and BCAA's.
Do more research tho. I'm sure you'll be able to find more supps.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic pump is like protein powder, you don't notice drastic changes immediately. Its a slow steady process of feeding your muscle cells over fat cells.

Mike

BeserKeRRRR

BeserKeRRRR

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I'm not seeing much results with AP so far, but then again I started it at the beginning of this month and I might be responding to it slower than others. Does anyone know if taking a fat burner will help get rid of that skinny fat look? Cause thats what I'm aiming for (getting rid of that extra tire -.-) I'm already eating a good diet (whole wheats, oats, proteins, fish oil, chicken, protein shakes etc.) and I got a consistent workout going (5x5 workout). I'm planning on also taking BCAA's to preserve lean muscle mass that I've aquired in the past few months now.