AndroHard with erase and alpha t2

hula124

Awards
hey guys..what you guys think of this stack? Im looking to lean up little bit and a little bit of muscle. Heard some great reviews on the erase and alpha t2 stack and was thinking of adding Andrhard into the mix...let me know if you guys have tried this before or what your opinions are on this stack..thanks

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
You should NOT try this stack. It is uber dangerous and for your safety I'll keep them for you.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys..what you guys think of this stack? Im looking to lean up little bit and a little bit of muscle. Heard some great reviews on the erase and alpha t2 stack and was thinking of adding Andrhard into the mix...let me know if you guys have tried this before or what your opinions are on this stack..thanks
Use either AndroHard or the Alpha-T2/Erase stack - you don't really need to use both. OR you could use the Alpha-T2/Erase stack during your AndroHard PCT - best way to do it if you want to use all these products.

~Rosie~

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
You should NOT try this stack. It is uber dangerous and for your safety I'll keep them for you.
Just to let you know that was my way of bumping your thread :D

hula124

Awards
thanks guys will be doing that instead....doing an aplpha t2/erase stack..then androhard...then alphat2/erase stack during pct...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys will be doing that instead....doing an aplpha t2/erase stack..then androhard...then alphat2/erase stack during pct...
You will definitely enjoy it. It is my understanding that Androhard can cause some mild suppression, so taking Erase right after will help get you right back in working order.

The Erase/AT2 stack is killer on fat loss with little to no stim. You can even add a stim to the stack if you'd like. Erase will keep the estrogen and fat storage down, while Erase kicks fat burning into gear! Lots of guys like how the Erase helps shed some excess water as well