pre workout supplements which ones have you all used

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey people im currently using andrualic state gt is a good product for results but the taste is getting to me ...

What pre workout drinks have you all used which tasted nice and worked well also what was the flavour ....

Im using strawberry lemonade asgt and its playing but not something I can Catry on bearing. I've tried no xplode cherry flavour and that taste nice but no great taste...

So please people please post your expreinces as I would love to hear them.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD
Ragnarok
Jack3d

^^^ All of these I enjoyed the taste of

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
n2kts green apple was good
aps mesomorph fruit punch was also good
jack3d lemon lime was good, fruit punch is ok but not my favorite
superpump 250 i've tried a few flavors back when it was superdump but i loved how that stuff tasted

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
N2kts-too strong really upset my stomach, lots of cramping...
superpump250-good pump used to give good energy these days i need more of a kick
Pre-max-great pump and i love the aminos in it, id pair it with a good stim
maximize v2-strongest stim ive used so far
white flood-great stim, needs better taste,
nano vapor-good energy and pump, gave me the runs
body storm-great energy and love all the creatine
shotgun- love the stims, taste is eh ok, love the aminos
Full blown xtreme-good pump not enouhg energy
jacked original-awesome energy, need more pump

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Hey people im currently using andrualic state gt is a good product for results but the taste is getting to me ...

What pre workout drinks have you all used which tasted nice and worked well also what was the flavour ....

Im using strawberry lemonade asgt and its playing but not something I can Catry on bearing. I've tried no xplode cherry flavour and that taste nice but no great taste...

So please people please post your expreinces as I would love to hear them.
Jack3d: Grape-Bubblem gum (best of all the jack3d flavors IMHO)
Superpump 250 (ok, but big scoops, nice pump)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put my fav pre-workouts in order what I feel is most effective in boosting overall performance.

Mesomorph- Grape tastes good
Flashover- taste is gross to me, but no worse then asgt
MaximizeV2- Taste is really good, just lots of filler
1M.R- Real good taste
Jack3d- blue rasp tastes good
N2KTS- Green apple tastes good
White Flood- doesn't taste the best, but better then asgt

MrDeadlift

Awards
In terms of taste and effectiveness it is tricky. Many popular products have a weird taste, like drinking a chemical product out of a lab. Few products did deliver in terms of taste and effectiveness, I think the less additives and fillers in the product the better it tastes and more effective.

- Bulldozer XL5000, nice flavor, mixed well, some ingredients float though which are the BCAAs, I like the aroma. For now, this is my favorite, been on it for a long time so far and never gets dull or boring and so far I have not built any tolerance like other products.

-Vassive-NO from Optimum, It mixes the best and tastes great, I trust optimum nutrition so I had no doubts on the quality

-Xpand, I tried this years ago and did enjoy the flavor. Not too strong, tastes good, mixed well and works.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Just based on taste-

Flashover and 1MR- fruitpunch

gatorguy220

Awards
I just started a new preworkout by APS called Mesomorph as well. I have used all the others like Jacked, 1MR, Muscle spike. But i have to say, this is the real deal. Little over 10 days of using and it still kicks my butt with just one scoop. The more I take it the better it feels. No crash, and no tolerance built up so far. The best I have used so far.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N2KTS
Maximize V2
VPX No Shotgun
Jack3ed
APS Mesomorph (head and shoulders above the rest--way more than a simple stim based PWO)
1.M.R

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Supermax max is great for power workouts, but strangely does nothing for me for pump workouts (well, is lacking for pump workouts IME)

Shock Therapy is poor (only in comparison to stronger stims) for power, but good for pump, cardio, agility stuff. Tastes quite nice too.

Superpump 250 is a hybrid of the above for me, works quite well for both power and pump but is a master of neither.

Bought some Presurge unleashed last week, still waiting on it to arrive. I am not a fan of 1,3 in the slightest, but i think AEN are ballers and wanted to give them a fair shake of the stick, even if only for pre-power workouts.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I put my fav pre-workouts in order what I feel is most effective in boosting overall performance.

Mesomorph- Grape tastes good
Flashover- taste is gross to me, but no worse then asgt
MaximizeV2- Taste is really good, just lots of filler
1M.R- Real good taste
Jack3d- blue rasp tastes good
N2KTS- Green apple tastes good
White Flood- doesn't taste the best, but better then asgt

JD...I'm a couple workouts into using Mesomorph...that is some seriously good stuff man!! Love it! has a great kick...and great pumps!! :food:
Now where's the petition to bring it to NP at?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD...I'm a couple workouts into using Mesomorph...that is some seriously good stuff man!! Love it! has a great kick...and great pumps!! :food:
Now where's the petition to bring it to NP at?
That is great to hear! I'm sure Nutra will get it soon enough:), if you wanna see it there be sure to let them know in there request thread :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is great to hear! I'm sure Nutra will get it soon enough:), if you wanna see it there be sure to let them know in there request thread :)
It was also great to experience :)
....just tossed in my request on the NP 'request' thread...amongst the many others...g-g-g-iddy up!

jumper75

Awards
I really enjoyed Noxipro from CTD labs (grape and fruit punch), not a lot of fillers.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
1-mr - tasted ok, will never take again because it made me feel like a crackhead, and im pretty immune to stims... especially since i took it only once after finishing jack3d.

jack3d - **** in the blue bottle tastes decent, gave me crazy energy, no pump, saw diminished results over days/weeks in energy, bad crash.... most overrated product ever imo.

fast twitch - didnt taste very good, but seemed to work, havent taken it in years.

hypershock - i took the caffeine free kind bc i just wanted no/creatine. tasted pretty good, noticed strength gains, but i took it the same time i started eating more, so not sure if my results were directly from this

no-xplode - good taste, starts to wear off over a few weeks, but not as much as jack3d imo. gave me good focus (one of the only ones that i notice focus from), not much as far as pumps. but the focus made me want to workout for a long time.

no-shotgun - really sweet, liked that it had protein, pretty 'jacked up' feeling but not much focus/drive, probably wont take again.

assault - great taste. didnt like it at first, but i started noticing clean energy and i felt like i never got fatigued. no noticeable crash. liked it because i felt like i couldnt get enough in the gym. (i REALLY want to try the new formula with concret, maybe take a couple promera concrete pills a day with it so not to have to spend all that money on a months worth of promera concrete itself)

super pump (taking right now) - one of, if not THE ONLY product thats given me great pumps. pretty good energy, dont feel quite as driven to workout as on assult, but the pumps make me feel huge, haha, so i wanna keep going.

top 3 in my opinion - no-xplode (some would say its overrated, but others bash it simply for that reason, i think its solid because of decent energy and focus)....... assault (maybe a notch above noxplode for the exact same reasons, i didnt get fatigued and didnt mind doing multiple heavy or compound lifts which i usually dread)......... sp250 because its really the only thing that gives me a pump, and that pump is kind of psychological for me. ive noticed good strength gains so far, but im also taking kre-alkalyn with it, sooo