What fat burner to add to this?

  1. What fat burner to add to this?


    I am looking for a fat burner to add to a clen/t3 cycle I will be doing. I know everyone sung praises for slimxtreme and leanxtreme, but it is no longer available. What do you suggest in it's place? I don't really care if it has stims, a thermo, or what....does not matter. I just want the best results possible.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    I am looking for a fat burner to add to a clen/t3 cycle I will be doing. I know everyone sung praises for slimxtreme and leanxtreme, but it is no longer available. What do you suggest in it's place? I don't really care if it has stims, a thermo, or what....does not matter. I just want the best results possible.
    i tried a couple of samples of yellow thunder and it's as strong as anything available otc right now, imo.
  3. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I'd think that on top of clen/t3, if you need anything else theres a serious problem.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd think that on top of clen/t3, if you need anything else theres a serious problem.
    I don't NEED, but I do tend to overkill lol. It's my nature I guess hahahaha
    Plus running clen you have to cycle on/off the fat burner can be continuous..
  5. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Realistically though, while on the clen most fatburners are useless or if anything will just add to feeling like crap. I guess you could use something like the HEAT stack which is non stim
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  6. Dont add to a clen t3 cycle IMO, i made that mistake and after about 5 days, realized it was a big mistake

    hope your heart can take it...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TeamT10 View Post
    Dont add to a clen t3 cycle IMO, i made that mistake and after about 5 days, realized it was a big mistake

    hope your heart can take it...
    I've ran clen a couple times before with np. Thanks for the concern.

  8. dermatherm would be a good addition to that stack!

  9. With the Dermatherm id use capsaicin and Lcarnitine with aspirin stacked. The dermatherm can be used all day( one application last about 6 hours ), the ****tail i mention id use before cardio.

  10. dermatherm target and yellow thunder.

  11. I've never tried dermatherm, but I have heard good things about it. Personally the only thing I would add to a clen/t3 stack, which I most likely wouldn't if it was me, but you could try something for cortisol. Endoamp max is a good one, I've used it during my pcts and noticed some great recomp benefits from the phosphatidylserine in it.

  12. You really need to add something to clen/t3 for it to be effective? Even with a crappy diet, 50mcg of t3 chews through my fat and muscle like no other! I have to stick to 25mcg of t3 to save at least some of my muscle..

  13. If you need something more then Clen/t3 stack you could move up to DNP, but your looking at moving your metabolics into a dangerous level

  14. Not WITH t-3/clen...which is what i originally thought you were saying. thats suicide lol.
    DNP is a stack of itself, everything else you take with it is taken to ensure survival

  15. Quote Originally Posted by brock17cf View Post
    Not WITH t-3/clen...which is what i originally thought you were saying. thats suicide lol.
    DNP is a stack of itself, everything else you take with it is taken to ensure survival
    no not with t-3/clen stack, dnp should only be taken alone. If you chose to go DNP do your homework

  16. I think dermatherm target and need2slin would be a great addition.
    careful with the T3 thta **** eats away atr muscle also.
    keep that in mind.
    also 2-3 g of l-taurine ed should be takin with clen to avoid cramp ups

  17. Yellow Thunder would be a great fat burner to use with your stack, white Lightning is a great fat burner as well, but Yellow Thunder is one of the strongest out!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yellow Thunder would be a great fat burner to use with your stack, white Lightning is a great fat burner as well, but Yellow Thunder is one of the strongest out!
    You are JD you send me some samples of Yellow thunder and is great!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by brock17cf View Post
    Not WITH t-3/clen...which is what i originally thought you were saying. thats suicide lol.
    DNP is a stack of itself, everything else you take with it is taken to ensure survival
    DNP requires a lot of stims. Not sure if you have any experience with it, but its pretty difficult to function, let alone breath past 400mg lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. fat burner
    By rpcenter78 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 12:03 AM
  2. Best fat burner I can buy at GNC?
    By jaga1a2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 02:31 PM
  3. best fat burner
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:20 PM
  4. Fat Burner
    By Fisha7487 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 08:06 PM
Log in
Log in