What fat burner to add to this?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for a fat burner to add to a clen/t3 cycle I will be doing. I know everyone sung praises for slimxtreme and leanxtreme, but it is no longer available. What do you suggest in it's place? I don't really care if it has stims, a thermo, or what....does not matter. I just want the best results possible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am looking for a fat burner to add to a clen/t3 cycle I will be doing. I know everyone sung praises for slimxtreme and leanxtreme, but it is no longer available. What do you suggest in it's place? I don't really care if it has stims, a thermo, or what....does not matter. I just want the best results possible.
i tried a couple of samples of yellow thunder and it's as strong as anything available otc right now, imo.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd think that on top of clen/t3, if you need anything else theres a serious problem.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I'd think that on top of clen/t3, if you need anything else theres a serious problem.
I don't NEED, but I do tend to overkill lol. It's my nature I guess hahahaha
Plus running clen you have to cycle on/off the fat burner can be continuous..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Realistically though, while on the clen most fatburners are useless or if anything will just add to feeling like crap. I guess you could use something like the HEAT stack which is non stim

TeamT10

Awards
Dont add to a clen t3 cycle IMO, i made that mistake and after about 5 days, realized it was a big mistake

hope your heart can take it...

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Dont add to a clen t3 cycle IMO, i made that mistake and after about 5 days, realized it was a big mistake

hope your heart can take it...
I've ran clen a couple times before with np. Thanks for the concern.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dermatherm would be a good addition to that stack!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the Dermatherm id use capsaicin and Lcarnitine with aspirin stacked. The dermatherm can be used all day( one application last about 6 hours ), the ****tail i mention id use before cardio.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dermatherm target and yellow thunder.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried dermatherm, but I have heard good things about it. Personally the only thing I would add to a clen/t3 stack, which I most likely wouldn't if it was me, but you could try something for cortisol. Endoamp max is a good one, I've used it during my pcts and noticed some great recomp benefits from the phosphatidylserine in it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really need to add something to clen/t3 for it to be effective? Even with a crappy diet, 50mcg of t3 chews through my fat and muscle like no other! I have to stick to 25mcg of t3 to save at least some of my muscle..

Rattbones

Rattbones

Awards
If you need something more then Clen/t3 stack you could move up to DNP, but your looking at moving your metabolics into a dangerous level

brock17cf

Awards
Not WITH t-3/clen...which is what i originally thought you were saying. thats suicide lol.
DNP is a stack of itself, everything else you take with it is taken to ensure survival

Rattbones

Rattbones

Awards
Not WITH t-3/clen...which is what i originally thought you were saying. thats suicide lol.
DNP is a stack of itself, everything else you take with it is taken to ensure survival
no not with t-3/clen stack, dnp should only be taken alone. If you chose to go DNP do your homework

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I think dermatherm target and need2slin would be a great addition.
careful with the T3 thta **** eats away atr muscle also.
keep that in mind.
also 2-3 g of l-taurine ed should be takin with clen to avoid cramp ups

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yellow Thunder would be a great fat burner to use with your stack, white Lightning is a great fat burner as well, but Yellow Thunder is one of the strongest out!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Yellow Thunder would be a great fat burner to use with your stack, white Lightning is a great fat burner as well, but Yellow Thunder is one of the strongest out!
You are JD you send me some samples of Yellow thunder and is great!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DNP requires a lot of stims. Not sure if you have any experience with it, but its pretty difficult to function, let alone breath past 400mg lol.