OEP and CLA?

Margaret

Margaret

Awards
Hi! I'm a nutrition major with a concentration in Dietetics, and brand new to the site. I joined so I could get some information on supplements, mainly, and a little on the gym. I know this has probably been asked a million times, but what are your comments on taking OEP and CLA? I've taken them both separately, but not ever together. I'm wondering also how much fluid I should be drinking during the day, because I definitely am radiating heat taking 2 OEP a few hours apart. I follow a strict diet but I'm not in the gym a whole lot, and the OxyElite definitely helped me lose the weight I wanted to last time I took it, so I'm not sure if its worth combining?

Thanks!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It wouldn't be a bad combo by any means. CLA has never been something I've noticed a whole lot with, despite all of the findings backing it. I do know that USP has a published study on combining CLA with Recreate (their other fat-burner) over on their forum. If you hop into the USP Labs subforum, someone there can probably link you to it, too.

If OEP has treated you well, though, I'd probably just go with it (just my opinion).

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i've noticed mostly with CLA it seems to be a long term supplement. You don't get instant results from it for sure, but later on i do notice myself leaner. I don't loose alot of weight on it but my body looks more lean. But to answer your question they are perfectly fine to run together i don't see any problems with it. And if they work for you then go for it.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
It wouldn't be a bad combo by any means. CLA has never been something I've noticed a whole lot with, despite all of the findings backing it. I do know that USP has a published study on combining CLA with Recreate (their other fat-burner) over on their forum. If you hop into the USP Labs subforum, someone there can probably link you to it, too.

If OEP has treated you well, though, I'd probably just go with it (just my opinion).
Published a study?

Unaware. Someone aware me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i've noticed mostly with CLA it seems to be a long term supplement. You don't get instant results from it for sure, but later on i do notice myself leaner. I don't loose alot of weight on it but my body looks more lean. But to answer your question they are perfectly fine to run together i don't see any problems with it. And if they work for you then go for it.
^^^^this!
As stated cla takes long to have an effect but is good and studies to back it up..Take it for atleast 3 months at 5-6g per day before meal and before bed...

Margaret

Margaret

Awards
Definitely worth another go then, I don't think I was patient enough with the CLA. Thanks! :) Any comments on the sweating issue? I'm drinking a lot of water and still feel warm throughout the day.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely worth another go then, I don't think I was patient enough with the CLA. Thanks! :) Any comments on the sweating issue? I'm drinking a lot of water and still feel warm throughout the day.
OEP is a pretty strong thermogenic, so the sweating is a normal reaction. The first time I ran ephedrine + caffeine in the past, I was sweating bullets non-stop. Drinking more water didn't help me. It was just a matter of dealing with it and then of course over time, my body didn't react quite the same to it any more.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
OEP is a pretty strong thermogenic, so the sweating is a normal reaction. The first time I ran ephedrine + caffeine in the past, I was sweating bullets non-stop. Drinking more water didn't help me. It was just a matter of dealing with it and then of course over time, my body didn't react quite the same to it any more.
I was the same way on OEP. I sweat all the time and increasing water didn't alleviate any of the sweating issues. Of course I also sweat a lot more than the average person.

I definitely think you should throw CLA into the mix with OEP. CLA is pretty cheap too so it's very affordable and safe to take for an extended period of time.