Mesomorph by APS

  1. New Member
    ns107m's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

    Mesomorph by APS


    I must say I fell for the hype once again. I was all excited to try this stuff after reading all the hype. I tried it and am very disappointed. I ended up going back to my stable pre workout mix. Buzzerk

  2. Senior Member
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,170
    Rep Power
    118556
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    29.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    If you dont mind me asking, what exactly didnt you like about it? Where did it fall short with you?
  3. New Member
    ns107m's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

    I did not feel the pump like I do with the stuff I normally take. I have tried many products. i am the type o guy who buys all the hype, hoping to find something great. Usually I don't but sometimes I do. To me, this was another disappointment. No pump, and did not get the rush of energy like I like. I did notice being able to lift longer then normal. This is a typical thing with pre workout drinks. So mainly, I did not get the pump I like and or the rush or mean feeling I like. You know, like you can lift the world That feeling.

    I am looking for a test booster that actually works....any ideas?
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,361
    Rep Power
    10752205
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    98.17%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by ns107m View Post
    I did not feel the pump like I do with the stuff I normally take. I have tried many products. i am the type o guy who buys all the hype, hoping to find something great. Usually I don't but sometimes I do. To me, this was another disappointment. No pump, and did not get the rush of energy like I like. I did notice being able to lift longer then normal. This is a typical thing with pre workout drinks. So mainly, I did not get the pump I like and or the rush or mean feeling I like. You know, like you can lift the world That feeling.

    I am looking for a test booster that actually works....any ideas?
    wtf???? mesomorph isn't advertized as a test booster for 1 thing.


    and what the hell is buzzerk??


    and last but not least-mesomorph is not just hype!
  5. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ns107m View Post
    I did not feel the pump like I do with the stuff I normally take. I have tried many products. i am the type o guy who buys all the hype, hoping to find something great. Usually I don't but sometimes I do. To me, this was another disappointment. No pump, and did not get the rush of energy like I like. I did notice being able to lift longer then normal. This is a typical thing with pre workout drinks. So mainly, I did not get the pump I like and or the rush or mean feeling I like. You know, like you can lift the world That feeling.

    I am looking for a test booster that actually works....any ideas?
    I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience with Mesomorph, if you don't mind me asking what is your staple pre-workout stuff?

    I don't believe you're saying Meso is a Test booster right...?
  6. New Member
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86043
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.19%

    Buzzerk is KreAlkalyn, Arginine, Carbs, 200mg of caffeine, and literally a pixie dust sprinkling (1400mg) of taurine, beta alanine, citrulline, LCLT, ALCAR, and a few others.
  7. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Buzzerk is KreAlkalyn, Arginine, Carbs, 200mg of caffeine, and literally a pixie dust sprinkling (1400mg) of taurine, beta alanine, citrulline, LCLT, ALCAR, and a few others.
    Don't see how someone can say that ingredient profile can compare to Mesomorph....
  8. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1622
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    80.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ns107m View Post
    I did not feel the pump like I do with the stuff I normally take. I have tried many products. i am the type o guy who buys all the hype, hoping to find something great. Usually I don't but sometimes I do. To me, this was another disappointment. No pump, and did not get the rush of energy like I like. I did notice being able to lift longer then normal. This is a typical thing with pre workout drinks. So mainly, I did not get the pump I like and or the rush or mean feeling I like. You know, like you can lift the world That feeling.

    I am looking for a test booster that actually works....any ideas?
    I haven't tried this stuff yet, but looking forward to it. I'll be using it for what it's designed for.......pre-workout. You might want to check out testatropin 2, as that is their proven test booster. I can say that I do respond well to the ingredients in it. Good luck!!
  9. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,361
    Rep Power
    10752205
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    98.17%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I haven't tried this stuff yet, but looking forward to it. I'll be using it for what it's designed for.......pre-workout. You might want to check out testatropin 2, as that is their proven test booster. I can say that I do respond well to the ingredients in it. Good luck!!
    you will like mesomorph, george!!!!


    i put my word on it.
    tom
  10. New Member
    tbarrows's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    282
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%

    No offense OP but you're crazy!! Maybe you've been on buzzerk crap for so long that a quality prewo like mesomorph doesn't affect you to it's potential. I rarely use pre's and when I do now it's mesomorph. I'm not a rep or a shill but mesomorph lives up to all it's claims for me... Sorry it doesnt work for you.
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,361
    Rep Power
    10752205
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    98.17%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    the price of being so good and popular- i think mesomorph has attracted a troll.
  12. New Member
    ns107m's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

    I know it is not a test booster. Just asking for well known ones that people have had success on. Mes...that is just my opinion on it. It may work or some and not for others. I just did not think it held up to it's hype. Buzzerk is just one product that seems to work well for me. I have tried other products from that company that has not worked so no I am not trying to hype them up. I didn't even mention the name. I like it, it also has no sugar and many is empty of many fillers. I also like that it has ALL ingredients on the tub.
  13. New Member
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86043
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.19%

    Yeah, that stuff is the same old tired hyped up stuff with SOME good ingredients but not enough to be remotely effective, a la Muscletech/BSN. Maybe some good pumps from the carbs and glycerol...About the only thing I can see you might get from it.
  14. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ns107m View Post
    I know it is not a test booster. Just asking for well known ones that people have had success on. Mes...that is just my opinion on it. It may work or some and not for others. I just did not think it held up to it's hype. Buzzerk is just one product that seems to work well for me. I have tried other products from that company that has not worked so no I am not trying to hype them up. I didn't even mention the name. I like it, it also has no sugar and many is empty of many fillers. I also like that it has ALL ingredients on the tub.
    Well after taking a look at your normal staple...it has to be the worse pre-workout ingredient profile I have ever seen, to put that next to Meso is just silly, no to put that next to any of the pre-workouts on this board is silly lol

    Mesomorph has all the ingredients on the back of the tub as well....?
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,361
    Rep Power
    10752205
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    98.17%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by ns107m View Post
    I know it is not a test booster. Just asking for well known ones that people have had success on. Mes...that is just my opinion on it. It may work or some and not for others. I just did not think it held up to it's hype. Buzzerk is just one product that seems to work well for me. I have tried other products from that company that has not worked so no I am not trying to hype them up. I didn't even mention the name. I like it, it also has no sugar and many is empty of many fillers. I also like that it has ALL ingredients on the tub.
    by all means if buzzerk works for you then you should stick with it.


    btw-if you have any mesomorph left, you could always send it to me-i will make sure it gets a good home.
  16. New Member
    ns107m's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

    Thanks....I will have to try that testatropin 2. I sure do miss the good old original mag 10. To bad it is banned now.l
  17. New Member
    ns107m's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

    Judgment day...I did not say it was the best product out there. I was simply stating I liked what it did for me. No reason to bash.
  18. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ns107m View Post
    Judgment day...I did not say it was the best product out there. I was simply stating I liked what it did for me. No reason to bash.
    Nothing towards you, I'm sure not everyone will respond to Meso the same, just weird how Meso has proper dosed ingredients and not working vs something that does have proven ingredients but only a 1400mg serving, it doesn't add up. I don't need to bash it....the ingredient dose bashes itself.
  19. New Member
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86043
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.19%

    Believe it or not, I know some 1,3 non-responders. ns107m, I guess my advice to you would be keep using what you like. I, myself, have a soft spot for the old SP250. It's like an old girlfriend. I would just advise you to supplement the BA, creatine, etc. in order to truuly get the best out of those ingredients. Otherwise, you may as well just be drinking an energy drink beforehand.
  20. New Member
    ns107m's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

    WHat should I take with the testatropin 2? Do I need to worry about estrogen with this?
  21. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ns107m View Post
    WHat should I take with the testatropin 2? Do I need to worry about estrogen with this?
    Well everytime your testosterone goes up, your estrogen will go up a bit as well. I always take an AI when I take test boosters, but it's nothing to worry about, it's natural ingredients. If you run it with an AI try something like Erase.
  22. New Member
    ns107m's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

    SO I don't really need one? I can spend the money on something else?
  23. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    Rep Power
    861929
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    75.45%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Everyone has different reactions to supps, but bro, mesomorph has the same amount of cafferine as your product PLUS 3 other stims.
  24. New Member
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    354
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    29.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Everyone has different reactions to supps, but bro, mesomorph has the same amount of cafferine as your product PLUS 3 other stims.
    Exactly and some natural energy producers (glucoronolactone etc).I know some things dont work for certain people and all that, but 'cmon guys from any angle you look at it there is no way a mere 200mg caffeine energy "complex" could possibly feel better than the mesomorph complex FOR ANYONE.Plain and simple.
  25. New Member
    tbarrows's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    282
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%

    just an update, I won a free tub of mesomorph a few weeks back in an awesome APS promo and have been using it sparringly a few times a week, I don't particularly like to stay on 1,3 daily but I gotta tell ya... this product is pretty freaking awesome. My strength throughout my workouts is sustained and my rest time is shortened. I get a pretty decent pump and though I'm usually pretty energized for a solid 2-3 hours after drinking it, I'm not geeked out at all. By using it sparringly I'll be able to hold on to my mesomorph and use it for a while and I'm very happy about that.
  26. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387267
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ns107m View Post
    SO I don't really need one? I can spend the money on something else?
    YES run it with an AI. DAA causes estro to spike, if you feel as though you suffer from issues related to elevated estro levels, then run Testratropin V2 with either Erase or Triazole (I ran the latter...great product).
  27. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    just an update, I won a free tub of mesomorph a few weeks back in an awesome APS promo and have been using it sparringly a few times a week, I don't particularly like to stay on 1,3 daily but I gotta tell ya... this product is pretty freaking awesome. My strength throughout my workouts is sustained and my rest time is shortened. I get a pretty decent pump and though I'm usually pretty energized for a solid 2-3 hours after drinking it, I'm not geeked out at all. By using it sparringly I'll be able to hold on to my mesomorph and use it for a while and I'm very happy about that.
    Great to hear tbarrows

    Positive feedback once again, everyone needs to start getting on the Mesomorph train
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mesomorph
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 02:33 PM
  2. APS Mesomorph
    By KillaK2010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 04:13 PM
  3. APS Mesomorph
    By learn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 06:09 AM
  4. New Mesomorph......Wow!
    By mikem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 08:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in