Best pre-wo or homemade combo

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know this thread has been done a million times. However im looking for ideas that do not contain 1,3 dimeth. Manly because it keeps me up and going for way to long and gives me sleeping problems. If anyone has any pre-wos with 1,3 dimeth that DONT have this effect let me know and your personal experience. Pre-surge unleashed and maximize v2 both keep me awake at night when i take it at 2-3 in the afternoon, 1 scoop each.
How is mesomorph in this department?
Has anyone tried HEAT stack? hows the energy?
Also i would like the product to be low in creatine mono.
Home made ideas welcome too.
Thanks guys im just in a rut in the pre-wo department.
I currently use ASGT but it kills my leg days due to stomach discomfort.
And Superpump max but sometimes its amazing and sometimes it just doesnt provide. Same with white flood. Thanks again guys

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
200mg Caff
50mg Dimeth
5g AAKG
30g malto dextrin
30g dextrose
3g beta alanine
3g GPLC
5g creatine

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why the carbs may i ask? also why the AAKG? that stack doesnt keep u up at night?

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
why the carbs may i ask? also why the AAKG? that stack doesnt keep u up at night?
AAKG for pumps and vascularity
Carbs for pumps, energy and endurance
No, does not keep me up, I sleep like a baby.
The carbs and AAKG and all of that stuff is cheap bulk and you'll have an amazing time with that stack.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to bad i hate cheap carbs like that, im a whole food kinda guy, palantinose being my only exception. and i dont like arginine, not enough science behind it. Good to know, some 1.3 dimeth keep me AWAKE for way to long