How did you get on with Anabolic designs shredabull?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, have you read about "BULLK" all natural and apparently comparable to Mass Plex.

Icemansoldier

Awards
On a side note, have you read about "BULLK" all natural and apparently comparable to Mass Plex.
Youve lost me mate? Im out of the loop. Are AD dodgy? Could you expand please? :)

Icemansoldier

Awards
Ok so AD have supplements called BULLK and M Plex, BULLK is supposed to be natural Test booster but isnt? and its like mass plex?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Well they seem like a solid company, there Mass Plex (PH) was what really put em on the map. I think they are mostly UK based company so you won't really hear from anyone in the US. I don't know about Shredabull but check out "Bullk" Seriously looks like one of the most natural interesting supps to come out this year.

Icemansoldier

Awards
Well they seem like a solid company, there Mass Plex (PH) was what really put em on the map. I think they are mostly UK based company so you won't really hear from anyone in the US. I don't know about Shredabull but check out "Bullk" Seriously looks like one of the most natural interesting supps to come out this year.
O ok i see, forget about my above post. Shredabull gets good feedback in UK but its quite new so not loads of reviews about yet. But its ingrediants breakdown is very impressive compared to all other popular fat burners, you should have a look :)

Will look into BULLK so AD make it too?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
O ok i see, forget about my above post. Shredabull gets good feedback in UK but its quite new so not loads of reviews about yet. But its ingrediants breakdown is very impressive compared to all other popular fat burners, you should have a look :)

Will look into BULLK so AD make it too?
Shredabull is on offer for under £25, so I was tempted and I agree looks like a decent formula. I'm doing a short cut next month but I have already bought Alpha T-2 + Oxyelite Pro for 6 week run. See how things go, trying to buy as much of what I need before VAT rise... :worried:

Icemansoldier

Awards
Shredabull is on offer for under £25, so I was tempted and I agree looks like a decent formula. I'm doing a short cut next month but I have already bought Alpha T-2 + Oxyelite Pro for 6 week run. See how things go, trying to buy as much of what I need before VAT rise... :worried:
O i see, i had a look into oxyelite and others like lipo 6, hydroxycut and all them ones and shredabull looked best so i rolled with that.

You look to a have a good stack their mate.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
O i see, i had a look into oxyelite and others like lipo 6, hydroxycut and all them ones and shredabull looked best so i rolled with that.

You look to a have a good stack their mate.
Have you finished you run with shredabull? Let us know how you get on as I might still pick some up. I only have about 10 - 12 lbs to lose max...

Icemansoldier

Awards
Have you finished you run with shredabull? Let us know how you get on as I might still pick some up. I only have about 10 - 12 lbs to lose max...
No just started, im using it with maximuscle thermobol i got a good deal on both, your meant to take 3 of each daily but since im taking both together i plan to take 2 each a day.

Yeah youll lose 10-12lbs in 6 weeks no probs mate :)

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Yea I hope so man, I miss my abs - makes me feel fat barely able to seem em :(