alpha-gpc a nice bulk GH booster?

  1. alpha-gpc a nice bulk GH booster?


    This stuff is supposed to increase GH, as well as have a nootropic effect that even improves workout performance. Anybody have any experience?

    I get the feeling that this is one of those ingredients that could perform just as well as a 40$ pill that's meant to stimulate the same hormone.


  2. It's one of the ingredients of our Blue GrowtH product.

    It works well in a blend - but if your going bulk, however, there are better options out there to increase GH output, such as L-Dopa.

  3. lol @ the blatant "pimpin" of a product.

    OP, hope your thread turns into a decent discussion rather than a sale.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    It's one of the ingredients of our Blue GrowtH product.

    It works well in a blend - but if your going bulk, however, there are better options out there to increase GH output, such as L-Dopa or Safed Musli.
    SM increases gh?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  5. I thought SM was for test production, not GH?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  6. Btw you might opt for huperzine-a over alpha gpc as I believe they have the same MOA (inhibit somatostatin release). Huper is probably cheaper...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  7. AChE inhibitor + choline source + GHRP = the goods!
    Last edited by Gutterpump; 12-03-2010 at 10:29 PM. Reason: spelling

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AnaboliChris View Post
    lol @ the blatant "pimpin" of a product.

    OP, hope your thread turns into a decent discussion rather than a sale.
    Not at all. I remember this stuff getting good reviews in bulk at a site that I stopped buying from becase of terrible customer service.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Not at all. I remember this stuff getting good reviews in bulk at a site that I stopped buying from becase of terrible customer service.
    Pimpin, yeah. Blatant, nah. Additional advice was offered. Wasn't "hey this stuff is all you need" without addressing the question or trying to offer additional advice.

  10. HGH Pro seems to be the best option out right now. You know how much Alpha-GPC you're getting, and it has the highest potency of Mucuna Pruiriens (99%). Even though it's in the proprietary blend part of the product, the fact that it's listed first leads me to believe there's an effective dose of l-dopa in it.

  11. Doesn't alpha-gpc also "stimulate" brain activity? IF so, it would be counterintuitive to use for bed time GH-release unless I am not thinking about this logically.

    Anyone?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Doesn't alpha-gpc also "stimulate" brain activity? IF so, it would be counterintuitive to use for bed time GH-release unless I am not thinking about this logically.

    Anyone?
    Choline can stimulate the brain, but this particular version helps with GH and, thus, relaxation.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Choline can stimulate the brain, but this particular version helps with GH and, thus, relaxation.
    So would injectible GH make a person more relaxed?

  14. So do you agree with the logic that this product would be a nice adjunct pre-bed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Choline can stimulate the brain, but this particular version helps with GH and, thus, relaxation.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    So do you agree with the logic that this product would be a nice adjunct pre-bed?
    Absolutely.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  16. Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Pimpin, yeah. Blatant, nah. Additional advice was offered. Wasn't "hey this stuff is all you need" without addressing the question or trying to offer additional advice.
    Indeed, thank you for your observation.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I thought SM was for test production, not GH?
    Indeed it is, edited*
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Axcite "nice guy to alpha male" guide
    By spiro in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 01:27 AM
  2. BioTest Alpha Male T-booster, Review
    By Willpower100 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 01:56 PM
  3. lookin for a nice breakfast shake....for a bulk
    By just93 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 04:58 PM
  4. is alpha drive xl a good test booster?
    By jnino in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Log in
Log in