Does Clen affect the Prostate?

1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Does Clen affect the Prostate?

So I have not taken any androgenic compounds in over a year, and have been off ephedra for aboyt 2.5 months. Yet, as I was doing some business this morning, it felt like a spike was being rammed through my prostate. I've had little instances a few years back with heavy ephedra use and -cough -ejaculation-cough, but nothing like this. I am currently on Satur8, along with a guggul product coming off trimax. the only other thing I can think of is clen. any help would be appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.64%

interesting......I could feel some agitation a few times there after urinating yesterday....day 4 of clen/trimax cycle, no androgens. It certainly wasn't exactly painful, just enough to feel something in the prostate.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.3%

Quote Originally Posted by custom
    So I have not taken any androgenic compounds in over a year, and have been off ephedra for aboyt 2.5 months. Yet, as I was doing some business this morning, it felt like a spike was being rammed through my prostate. I've had little instances a few years back with heavy ephedra use and -cough -ejaculation-cough, but nothing like this. I am currently on Satur8, along with a guggul product coming off trimax. the only other thing I can think of is clen. any help would be appreciated.
    I read over at avant a while back(a post from Par), that clen can and/or will aggravate the prostate as much as ephedra since they both work in similar fashions-but clen bieng more direct. It itself binds to the beta 2 receptor, while ephedra will stimulate norepinephrine release, then that will bind.
    In contrast though, I have also read that clen is supposed to be milder in this respect. I don't know what to believe
    -chem.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.84%

This is an interesting thread. I had some prostate flare ups a couple of times in the last week or two. Felt like pissing razor blades. I had prosititis about 14 years ago and it sucked. I was wondering if mine recently were caused the albuterol inhaler. Is the albuterol inhaler similar to the clen chemically and does any one know if it can cause this?
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%

felt like a spike was being rammed through my prostate
    Have you checked for an actual spike in your pants? jk I have never felt any pain whatsoever with ephedra or clen. I've used ephedra heavily and clen only recently. I have had a little discomfort (not pain) like it's knotted up a little and I have a slow flow while urinating (a bitch when power drinking beer), but never any pain. I've never used Satur8, could something in there be causing it?

dd
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

The satur8 is just the run-of-the-mill cell volumizing product.

But seriously, I have a pretty high pain threshold and it was pretty darn bad. almost enough to get me to have a doctor stick his hand up there....almost.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.76%

I know of 3 guys that had prostate problems and 2 didnt even know it. The one that knew because he had diffuculty urinating. Enlarged prostate usually comes with older age and pinches the urethra/urinal tube. I know out of those 3 guys none of them actually had any sharp pains down there.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.21%

Of you guys who have had prostate problems from ECA/clen/PH's, does prostate
    enlargement run in your families?

I've had problems while on ephedrine with the slow flow urinating and the discomfort from
    that knotted up feeling like what Diamonddave is talking about. I've also had rare and brief occurences of shooting pain on ephedrine and PH's. Prostate enlargement runs in my family.

I've also heard that clen was a better option for people who had prostate discomfort from
    ephedra and wanted to try it myself.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've noticed these prostate related urinary issues myself as well, and it's quite pronounced when I use alot of ephedrine or other stimulant based substances. One thing that I've found that works great for relieving the prostate discomfort is a good beta-sistosterol product. I've tried saw palmetto, and found it to do absolutely nothing for relief of these problems whatsoever, whereas the beta sistosterol made a huge difference within days of starting on it.

The worst symptom I felt that I suspect was prostate related was a squeezing pain in my testicles after ejaculation on a M1T cycle. It was a real catch 22, as one of the best ways I've found to relieve prostate inflammation is through regular ejaculation, but when it feels like your nuts are being run over by a steam roller that kinda throws that option out the window.

I suspect I've been dealing with a mild case of prostatitis since December, but I've had to wait like 5 months to finally get in to see a urologist, coming up this week. I've had to forego any androgen use in this time until I get a clearer picture of what's going on with my urinary system/prostate gland.

As far as dealing with the burning after urination, I've found that drinking a ton of water really helps here. The burning sensation for me was much worse when urinating while dehydrated, and I suspect that a high pH urine leads to much of this discomfort. Megadosing vitamin c at about 5 grams per day has helped to alleviate any burning sensation during/after urination for myself.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

Does the beta sistosterol have any negative impact on body comp? Whenever I use saw palmetto, it was after a PH cycle, and it really seemed to soften me up.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.21%

I've never noticed any softening on saw palmetto. I've experienced a mild squeezing pain
    in my testicles after ejaculation as well after ph use. I guess I'll try the beta sistosterol.
    thanks for the post max.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.21%

I found a thread on another site about this. Here it is:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...ht=clenbuterol
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.43%

Custom-
    I figure using beta-sitosterol could be a smart one-two punch. 1) When i am on cycle I have no pain down there which I do with heavy ephedra use. 2) It my have positive impact on my lipid profile. I'd buy it from you if you carried it. HINT.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

Thanks.
  15. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.35%

Bump on this. I'm not on Clen, but I am on just about everything else you could possibly think of I have been having very frequent, painful urination, hurts a little and I get a sorta pressure somewhere in my ass area when I bust a nut. Also ocassionally the steam roller running over my balls as described by Max Silver above. So anyway I ran some labs, did a urinalysis and microscopic. Here's what I found: PSA 4.05; About 25-50 WBC's per HPF in my urinary sediment. So I went to the doctor, they ordered a UA and a urine culture and sensitivity, and put me on Antibiotics that would normally get rid of a UTI. The culture turned out No Growth. WTF???

Custom, did you try out the Beta-Sisterol? Any luck with anything else, fellas? Saw Palmetto? Anyone???
    Last edited by supersoldier; 07-16-2004 at 08:42 AM.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

I just stopped taking the Clen. Was a good ecuse to take a break from cardio anyway.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.21%

Ephedrine products really bothered me down yonder after a while. I've taken saw palmetto and beta-sisterol together and the spike thru the prostate feeling hasn't occurred since, although the trouble pissing has not gotten that much better. I've bought one saw palmetto supplement that did nothing and another one worked well, so some are complete crap.
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.84%

A bit confused on one of the posts above. Doesnt saw palmetto contain beta sisterol? Is there a more purified form avaiable other than standardized extract of sp?>
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.21%

Actually, I meant beta sitosterol and saw palmetto. Sorry.
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

While using Clen, I have had what Supersoldier described when busting a nut. Although. it hasn't been all that bad. Depending on the mood I'm in, it sometimes feels kinda good. One thing it does do to me is it gives me a slight headache about the third day in-cycle for around 4-5 days. I find that my left eyelid also twiches at times.
  21. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.35%

Something I dug up...

Can I get some feedback on the prostate and steroid use one more time....

Nandi's posts are most interesting.
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.43%

Something that has also helped me when hurting down there is cranberry juice. It seems to help with the pain. If nothing else it tastes' GREAT!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.32%

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Something that has also helped me when hurting down there is cranberry juice. It seems to help with the pain. If nothing else it tastes' GREAT!
    Isn't cranberry juice often used for urinary tract infections?
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You can also use Mannose-D for UTI's.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

i have found the "mega dose" cranberry extract gel caps can help with these type things

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 02:29 AM
  2. How does Arimidex affect the adrenal glands?
    By MetalMX in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:33 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 12:49 AM
  4. The prostate, the male, and the androgen User
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2003, 01:45 AM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 09:58 PM