arachidonic acid..diet opinions

Unclebuck

Awards
Looking for Opinions. Do you think Vince Gironda's diet theories were successful due to the arachidonic acid content? Is it merely coincidence that heavy cream, egg yolks, liver tabs,etc. contained high amounts of AA ? Also, I think I am going to try X Factor soon. Does anyone think the cycle would be more effective with the above listed foods? Thanks.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Bump. I am interested, but at the same tme, I wouldnt reccomed highdose supplements with AA. I mean, it increases inflamation. You could eat food allergens and increase infamation but...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump. I am interested, but at the same tme, I wouldnt reccomed highdose supplements with AA. I mean, it increases inflamation. You could eat food allergens and increase infamation but...
Not all inflammation is the same.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Not all inflammation is the same.
True, but when I hear people say stuff like "My acne whent crazy and my joint's flared up" it sounds like the bad inflamation to me.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for Opinions. Do you think Vince Gironda's diet theories were successful due to the arachidonic acid content? Is it merely coincidence that heavy cream, egg yolks, liver tabs,etc. contained high amounts of AA ? Also, I think I am going to try X Factor soon. Does anyone think the cycle would be more effective with the above listed foods? Thanks.
I absolutely think including whole eggs, whole milk and or heavy cream, red meat, etc is highly valuable to your gains and physique on or off X-Factor. Liver tabs Im not convinced on their usage for BBers though.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, but when I hear people say stuff like "My acne whent crazy and my joint's flared up" it sounds like the bad inflamation to me.
I very rarely heard that with XF original and never hear of that with X-Factor Advanced.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I absolutely think including whole eggs, whole milk and or heavy cream, red meat, etc is highly valuable to your gains and physique on or off X-Factor. Liver tabs Im not convinced on their usage for BBers though.
How can you not be convinced liver tabs are good for bodybuilders? 9 extra grams of protein at meals or in-between? They may be old school and not really at sexy supp but they're proven...