Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any help would be greatly appreciated
not trying to be a jackwagon-but if you type in joint supplement in the search box you will find several recent threads on this subject.

with that being said ntbm-skeletal balm works very well for me.:sly:

antknee

I just had a thread on this- i went with joint force and after that im gonna try skelly balm..as far as pills and such, ive liked super cissus in the past.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just had a thread on this- i went with joint force and after that im gonna try skelly balm..as far as pills and such, ive liked super cissus in the past.
i think you will really like the skeletal balm-i am not a rep, just someone who wants to share when i find a product that really works well.

jdrannin1

Awards
Depending on your problem, topical Celadrin is mighty, mighty good.

I usually use that with Labrada Elastijoint or Artholyze from Species.

antknee

bigt- thanks for the input, man..it was about cost this time around..i had budgeted for other supps and this time it was in my price point for what i had left..im gonna get some skully next time around.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bigt- thanks for the input, man..it was about cost this time around..i had budgeted for other supps and this time it was in my price point for what i had left..im gonna get some skully next time around.
n/p i understand price points very well-i am married w/children, lol.

antknee

just googled celedrin..interesting.

bigt- lack of funds when you wants supps BLOWS.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just googled celedrin..interesting.

bigt- lack of funds when you wants supps BLOWS.
my friend, lack of funds at any time blows, lol.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Lack of cash flow is def a mood killer. Love me some SkellyBalm from NTBM

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lack of funds blow when Black Friday sales come around, i only had enough to hit up the killer AI sale. But there was just a huge thread about everyones joint supp that they like. For me its Joint Force all the way.

Oxygen0

Oxygen0

Awards
Flax seed oil and Grape seed extract
or try any joint supplement

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
I am a big fan of Cissus. USPlabs has a great product.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
If money permits it I would say the way to go is stacking some Osteo-Sport and Joint Force. I still have yet to try the Joint Force, but I have only heard great things about it. Since the Joint Force is a topical it would be wise choice to stack it with a pill form product and formula wise there is nothing on the market as complete as Osteo-Sport...Period!

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If money permits it I would say the way to go is stacking some Osteo-Sport and Joint Force. I still have yet to try the Joint Force, but I have only heard great things about it. Since the Joint Force is a topical it would be wise choice to stack it with a pill form product and formula wise there is nothing on the market as complete as Osteo-Sport...Period!

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
maybe after the holidays i will get some osteo-sport to take with skeletal balm. but as for topical- skeletal balm is hard to beat.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on your problem, topical Celadrin is mighty, mighty good.

I usually use that with Labrada Elastijoint or Artholyze from Species.
I also like NOW's topical Celadrin as well as Labrada's Elastijoint (grape not the fruit punch, yech). Another good cheap one is SciFit's Joint Enhance with MSM. I got crappy knees from sports so I use them frequently.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You looking for something for the joints or tendons? Using something like SportPharma Joint V is good for "maintenance" , however you may want to look into one of the topicals .

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I use Orange Triad. Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluric Acid, and Bromelain. Eliminated my cartilage and tendon issues in my hands and arms. I have some ligaments around the outside perimeter of my kneecap that become tender from time to time. You even flick it, I am in pain. The Triad helped some but I may jump on the skeletal balm bandwagon for that one...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I use Orange Triad. Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluric Acid, and Bromelain. Eliminated my cartilage and tendon issues in my hands and arms. I have some ligaments around the outside perimeter of my kneecap that become tender from time to time. You even flick it, I am in pain. The Triad helped some but I may jump on the skeletal balm bandwagon for that one...
I forgot all about Bromelain, thanks for the reminder - excellent compound. I like Skeletal Balm's isolation ability, remember VPX's Glucosacreme? That was short lived.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I forgot all about Bromelain, thanks for the reminder - excellent compound. I like Skeletal Balm's isolation ability, remember VPX's Glucosacreme? That was short lived.
for the price glucosacreme couldn't be beat-r.i.p.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Good for digesting a steak too!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Joint Force gets a vote from me, as well as Animal Flex and Super Cissus. I was really hesitant on Joint Force, despite it's pedigree. However, I'm really glad I gave it a whirl. Honestly, I feel it working within 10-15 minutes, and so do my buddies. At first, I couldn't believe it, but having other people relay the same to me, I'll chalk it up as reality. I'm using it on my wrists and ankle currently, and it makes a huge difference. I've even gone so far as to measure swelling of my wrists and ankles before I started using it and during, happy to report during is less. My wrists are getting to be troublesome from repetitive stress, and my one ankle has been rebuilt twice, while my other one should have been. Animal Flex has always worked well for me, noticeable in about 3 days with less inflammation, and about 2 weeks for improved mobility. As for super Cissus, I stacked it with Animal Flex once, at a high dose, and noticed a bit more of an improvement versus just Animal Flex, but every body is different. I've gone through several bottles, mainly because lots of those bottles never got given back to me from "Letting someone try it." On a bright note, Christmas shopping is now done for those people. I would also add fish oil into the mix as well, make sure you get a good one, Controlled Labs one is working well for me, although I do get the fish burps, no biggie for me. I don't get much time any more to post on these forums or read stuff, I've got so much going on right now, but I saw this thread and made it a priority as I wanted to try to help out others who have joint pain like I do. I'm not sure if Joint Force will do anything more than alleviate the pain, but perhaps some others can comment on that. My only complaints about it would be the spray application, as it goes everywhere, even when I'm careful and I always wind up somehow inhaling it. I feel a pump would be better, but until then, I guess I can suffer through it,lol. Good luck!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Joint Force gets a vote from me, as well as Animal Flex and Super Cissus. I was really hesitant on Joint Force, despite it's pedigree. However, I'm really glad I gave it a whirl. Honestly, I feel it working within 10-15 minutes, and so do my buddies. At first, I couldn't believe it, but having other people relay the same to me, I'll chalk it up as reality. I'm using it on my wrists and ankle currently, and it makes a huge difference. I've even gone so far as to measure swelling of my wrists and ankles before I started using it and during, happy to report during is less. My wrists are getting to be troublesome from repetitive stress, and my one ankle has been rebuilt twice, while my other one should have been. Animal Flex has always worked well for me, noticeable in about 3 days with less inflammation, and about 2 weeks for improved mobility. As for super Cissus, I stacked it with Animal Flex once, at a high dose, and noticed a bit more of an improvement versus just Animal Flex, but every body is different. I've gone through several bottles, mainly because lots of those bottles never got given back to me from "Letting someone try it." On a bright note, Christmas shopping is now done for those people. I would also add fish oil into the mix as well, make sure you get a good one, Controlled Labs one is working well for me, although I do get the fish burps, no biggie for me. I don't get much time any more to post on these forums or read stuff, I've got so much going on right now, but I saw this thread and made it a priority as I wanted to try to help out others who have joint pain like I do. I'm not sure if Joint Force will do anything more than alleviate the pain, but perhaps some others can comment on that. My only complaints about it would be the spray application, as it goes everywhere, even when I'm careful and I always wind up somehow inhaling it. I feel a pump would be better, but until then, I guess I can suffer through it,lol. Good luck!!
hey my friend, great post!!!

christmas shopping is over for them, lol-i like it.:sly:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks boss!! I hope that helps others out.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you comparing its effectiveness to Glucosacreame or ingreds??Kinda confused cause the ingreds are now where near the same

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Are you comparing its effectiveness to Glucosacreame or ingreds??Kinda confused cause the ingreds are now where near the same
Oh no, I have never used either product, just talking about a topical joint product reminded me of VPX's old product. Just reminiscing.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh no, I have never used either product, just talking about a topical joint product reminded me of VPX's old product. Just reminiscing.
Gotcha ...I used many bottles of VPX 's and was very dissappointed when it was DCed. The only other topical I would consider are Projoint , Now Celadren or Joint force

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
osteo sport has been good to me.

when I'm not using osteo sport, super cissus is a staple for me...keeps my tendonitis from flaring up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
osteo sport has been good to me.

when I'm not using osteo sport, super cissus is a staple for me...keeps my tendonitis from flaring up.
the osteo sport looks interesting, but the cissus did nothing for me.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually this is the profile for Osteo-Sport:
150 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container150

Amount Per Serving .................500mg

Joint-Glide™ Mobility Complex (Proprietary Blend) 385mg
Bromelain (2000 GDU)*
Cetyl Myristoleate 20% CMO)*
Curcumin (95%)
Hyaluronic Acid*
Bioperine® (95-98% Piperine)* Registered Trademark Of Sabinsa Corp. And Holds Patent # 5,536,506

CGC² Joint Regeneration Matrix™ (Proprietary Blend) 115mg
Cissus Quadrangularis (40% Phytosterols)*
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)**
Glucosamine Sulfate*
Chondroitin Sulfate 90% (Chinese Bovine)
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)*

* Daily Value not established
** 20% USRDA Daily Value per serving

Other Ingredients
Gelatin, Candurin Silver Fine, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red #40

****While the ingreds are good the dosages are terrible- even at the full 5 caps dose they are all dosed too low

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just reviewed the Osteo profile above... not a fan of Proprietary Blends, but the ingredient list reads like something from the annals of superlative science journal publications. Looks like possible at 3 caps a day the ingredient yield would reach efficacious levels. At any rate, looks like a comprehensive supplement.

Also, regarding Cissus, I used it years ago and actually can't recall whether I liked it or not (which probably means I didn't), but it might have been based on what version, extract, company you purchased it from.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just reviewed the Osteo profile above... not a fan of Proprietary Blends, but the ingredient list reads like something from the annals of superlative science journal publications. Looks like possible at 3 caps a day the ingredient yield would reach efficacious levels. At any rate, looks like a comprehensive supplement.

Also, regarding Cissus, I used it years ago and actually can't recall whether I liked it or not (which probably means I didn't), but it might have been based on what version, extract, company you purchased it from.
when usplabs 1st released the original powerful and cissus they sold them as a combo pack for a very nice price-i bought one and had very good results. the cissus was labeled more for anabolic than analgesic properties. since then i have tried several of the more recent powerful formulas and had decent results. but when i bought cissus for the purpose of helping joints i didn't see much from it at all as a solo product-and no analgesic benefit whatsoever.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
orange triad, yet its so much more
I have seen nothing but good things about Orange Triad. I was also having some knee problems but today is my 8th day on Blue Gene and knee barely hurts. I guess dem Cissus in it are doing there job ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at 52 yrs old and having had arthritis for past 3-5 yrs i have tried a ton of stuff.

2 things i have found that actually do help are
1.wobenzyme n
2.SKELETAL BALM

my prescription tramadol doesn't even come close to giving the relief these two otc products do.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
at 52 yrs old and having had arthritis for past 3-5 yrs i have tried a ton of stuff.

1.wobenzyme n
2.SKELETAL BALM

my prescription tramadol doesn't even come close to giving the relief these two otc products do.
WOW - that is HUGE Big T, thanks for sharing. What a vote of confidence, even comparing them as far superior to medications. How long was it until you enjoyed noticeable and maximum connective tissue and joint pain relief while using NTBM's Balm?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WOW - that is HUGE Big T, thanks for sharing. What a vote of confidence, even comparing them as far superior to medications. How long was it until you enjoyed noticeable and maximum connective tissue and joint pain relief while using NTBM's Balm?
it took a few days. after the 1st couple of applications i wasn't expecting much-but by the 3rd day i knew it was something special. it's not like icy/hot were what you get in 1st 15 minutes is what you are going to get-overtime effects keep building.

Terencec

Awards

1.wobenzyme n
2.SKELETAL BALM

Thanks for the info how long did it take to feel relief using wobenzyme n , I am sneaking up in age and my joints ain't like they use to be ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info how long did it take to feel relief using wobenzyme n , I am sneaking up in age and my joints ain't like they use to be ;)
wobenzyme n is fantastic stuff too along with skeletal balm you should start feeling better in 3 days, but full relief takes longer -i started wobenzyme n when i had knee replacement and have used it off and on since then.

there is 60 years of research on wobenzyme n-i am really surprised no one else on here has mentioned it.

google wobenzyme n and see what i am talking about!!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
wobenzyme n is fantastic stuff too along with skeletal balm you should start feeling better in 3 days, but full relief takes longer -i started wobenzyme n when i had knee replacement and have used it off and on since then.

there is 60 years of research on wobenzyme n-i am really surprised no one else on here has mentioned it.

google wobenzyme n and see what i am talking about!!!
Oh yeah I 'know' of it well, and like that company overall... I see it sitting on the shelf all the time when I walk through Vitamin Shoppe, but never thought it was 'that' good in the real world. Thanks for your suggestion.

I'm going to read more about it, and when my current stash of Glucosamine, Chondroitan, and MSM is depleted I'm going to make a switch to this, along with Skelly Balm and or perhaps Osteo or Orange Triad. I have read a lot about Animal's Flex, but it was all company based literature which of course makes it sound like the cure for cancer and more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah I 'know' of it well, and like that company overall... I see it sitting on the shelf all the time when I walk through Vitamin Shoppe, but never thought it was 'that' good in the real world. Thanks for your suggestion.

I'm going to read more about it, and when my current stash of Glucosamine, Chondroitan, and MSM is depleted I'm going to make a switch to this, along with Skelly Balm and or perhaps Osteo or Orange Triad. I have read a lot about Animal's Flex, but it was all company based literature which of course makes it sound like the cure for cancer and more.
besides the digestive enzymes are freaking good for you on top of everything else, lol.

antknee

right now ive just started...

joint force
oral celadrin ( its all they had in stock )
bio-freeze - i apply this after the joint force dries

so far so good- im about 4 days in with the joint force and biofreeze- just added celedrin last night..im pretty pain free right now, my pain was never really really bad, just constant ache in both elbows...i did some things the past couple of sessions that usually hurt a bit and had no issues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
right now ive just started...

joint force
oral celadrin ( its all they had in stock )
bio-freeze - i apply this after the joint force dries

so far so good- im about 4 days in with the joint force and biofreeze- just added celedrin last night..im pretty pain free right now, my pain was never really really bad, just constant ache in both elbows...i did some things the past couple of sessions that usually hurt a bit and had no issues.
pain free is good....glad that is working for you!

antknee

pain free is good....glad that is working for you!

thanks! yes, its a good thing for sure- i saw your wobenzyme n info and im gonna hit that once i have a bit of extra cash- seems you have to dose it kinda high, and the celedrin was only $12.00.