What would you use Reversitol for?

  1. New Member
    DGA3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    326
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    62.2%

    What would you use Reversitol for?


    Bought some a while back and planned on using it for PCT. However, I have yet to take any PH's, and the more I read about PCT, the less I think of Reversitol as a solution.

    So, what should I use it for? As a standalone supplement? In combination with something else?

    Suggestions, please!

  2. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    30,422
    Rep Power
    10752741
    Level
    128
    Lv. Percent
    89.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    Bought some a while back and planned on using it for PCT. However, I have yet to take any PH's, and the more I read about PCT, the less I think of Reversitol as a solution.

    So, what should I use it for? As a standalone supplement? In combination with something else?

    Suggestions, please!
    i saw in another thread you ordered the triple king stack-reversitol would go nicely with it, imo.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF
  3. New Member
    DGA3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    326
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    62.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i saw in another thread you ordered the triple king stack-reversitol would go nicely with it, imo.
    That's right - I did order that stack!

    I'll give my Reversitol a try along with the stack and see what happens.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Oxygen0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    58
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    64.5%

    well...they are good as a antioxident and an antiaromatse
  5. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1063107
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen0 View Post
    well...they are good as a antioxident and an antiaromatse
    I don't believe he's asking about resveratrol, but Reversitol(which does contain resveratrol).


    You can run it on its own for great gains, or stack it with a divanil based product like Testabolan v2 or Activate Xtreme for best gains.
  6. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    30,422
    Rep Power
    10752741
    Level
    128
    Lv. Percent
    89.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I don't believe he's asking about resveratrol, but Reversitol(which does contain resveratrol).


    You can run it on its own for great gains, or stack it with a divanil based product like Testabolan v2 or Activate Xtreme for best gains.
    damn vaughn, you are right. i thought he was asking about resveratrol-good catch!!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF
  7. New Member
    DGA3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    326
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    62.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I don't believe he's asking about resveratrol, but Reversitol(which does contain resveratrol).


    You can run it on its own for great gains, or stack it with a divanil based product like Testabolan v2 or Activate Xtreme for best gains.
    You're correct - I meant the product by iForce.

    Sorry about the confusion. I will explain myself more clearly next time!
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    30,422
    Rep Power
    10752741
    Level
    128
    Lv. Percent
    89.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    You're correct - I meant the product by iForce.

    Sorry about the confusion. I will explain myself more clearly next time!
    nah, your fine-it was my mistake.

    sorry
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF
  9. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,473
    Rep Power
    3303926
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    agreed with VT. You can use it as part of your pct or standalone. I've used it with good success in pct. In fact, I just finished a harsher cycle and used a combo of clomid and RV2 and recovered well.
  10. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,821
    Rep Power
    767478
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    OP, the only thing that scares me about your first post and this is not in regards to reversitol v.2, but more about pcts. You said you have been reading about pcts, and since you don't think reversitol is the answer, I am sure you were convinced to use a serm, which is fine, BUT more than likely you are looking into liquid research products, not pharma grade tabs (If you are looking into purchasing pharma grade tabs, disregard what I say).

    If you do choose to buy research liquid serms, PLEASE stack it with an OTC pct, ANY OTC product for that matter.. way to many well known research places are selling bunk, under-dosed products, I personally wouldn't trust any of them.

    Mike
  11. New Member
    DGA3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    326
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    62.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    OP, the only thing that scares me about your first post and this is not in regards to reversitol v.2, but more about pcts. You said you have been reading about pcts, and since you don't think reversitol is the answer, I am sure you were convinced to use a serm, which is fine, BUT more than likely you are looking into liquid research products, not pharma grade tabs (If you are looking into purchasing pharma grade tabs, disregard what I say).

    If you do choose to buy research liquid serms, PLEASE stack it with an OTC pct, ANY OTC product for that matter.. way to many well known research places are selling bunk, under-dosed products, I personally wouldn't trust any of them.

    Mike
    I appreciate your concern and the knowledge you are presenting.

    Thank you.
  12. Banned
    Dr.Lang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.86%

    I am a BIG fan. I recommend to take as much as you can afford.
  13. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,431
    Rep Power
    4431492
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Kind of late to this, but I ran the original Reversitol a couple years back after a short hdrol cycle and recovered nicely.
    It was however the only time I didn't use a SERM.
  14. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6825
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    well how about resveritol in general????

    ive seen studies as far as lowerring cancer cell growth, anti-estorgen properties, preserving brain cells, and others its the best anti-oxidant that i have seen so far,
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reversitol vs. Reversitol "Regulator V2"
    By DGA3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:03 PM
  2. reversitol
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 10:04 AM
  3. reversitol
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 10:42 AM
  4. Reversitol/Formex OR Reversitol/PCS?
    By LuckyKid57 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 11:50 AM
  5. Reversitol
    By bizzare7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:13 PM
Log in
Log in