What would you use Reversitol for?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Bought some a while back and planned on using it for PCT. However, I have yet to take any PH's, and the more I read about PCT, the less I think of Reversitol as a solution.

So, what should I use it for? As a standalone supplement? In combination with something else? :33:

Suggestions, please!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bought some a while back and planned on using it for PCT. However, I have yet to take any PH's, and the more I read about PCT, the less I think of Reversitol as a solution.

So, what should I use it for? As a standalone supplement? In combination with something else? :33:

Suggestions, please!
i saw in another thread you ordered the triple king stack-reversitol would go nicely with it, imo.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
i saw in another thread you ordered the triple king stack-reversitol would go nicely with it, imo.
That's right - I did order that stack!

I'll give my Reversitol a try along with the stack and see what happens. :hump:

Oxygen0

Oxygen0

Awards
well...they are good as a antioxident and an antiaromatse

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well...they are good as a antioxident and an antiaromatse
I don't believe he's asking about resveratrol, but Reversitol(which does contain resveratrol).

You can run it on its own for great gains, or stack it with a divanil based product like Testabolan v2 or Activate Xtreme for best gains.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't believe he's asking about resveratrol, but Reversitol(which does contain resveratrol).

You can run it on its own for great gains, or stack it with a divanil based product like Testabolan v2 or Activate Xtreme for best gains.
damn vaughn, you are right. i thought he was asking about resveratrol-good catch!!!!

DGA3

Awards
  • Established

You're correct - I meant the product by iForce.

Sorry about the confusion. I will explain myself more clearly next time!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You're correct - I meant the product by iForce.

Sorry about the confusion. I will explain myself more clearly next time!
nah, your fine-it was my mistake.

sorry

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed with VT. You can use it as part of your pct or standalone. I've used it with good success in pct. In fact, I just finished a harsher cycle and used a combo of clomid and RV2 and recovered well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, the only thing that scares me about your first post and this is not in regards to reversitol v.2, but more about pcts. You said you have been reading about pcts, and since you don't think reversitol is the answer, I am sure you were convinced to use a serm, which is fine, BUT more than likely you are looking into liquid research products, not pharma grade tabs (If you are looking into purchasing pharma grade tabs, disregard what I say).

If you do choose to buy research liquid serms, PLEASE stack it with an OTC pct, ANY OTC product for that matter.. way to many well known research places are selling bunk, under-dosed products, I personally wouldn't trust any of them.

Mike

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
OP, the only thing that scares me about your first post and this is not in regards to reversitol v.2, but more about pcts. You said you have been reading about pcts, and since you don't think reversitol is the answer, I am sure you were convinced to use a serm, which is fine, BUT more than likely you are looking into liquid research products, not pharma grade tabs (If you are looking into purchasing pharma grade tabs, disregard what I say).

If you do choose to buy research liquid serms, PLEASE stack it with an OTC pct, ANY OTC product for that matter.. way to many well known research places are selling bunk, under-dosed products, I personally wouldn't trust any of them.

Mike
I appreciate your concern and the knowledge you are presenting.

Thank you.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
I am a BIG fan. I recommend to take as much as you can afford.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kind of late to this, but I ran the original Reversitol a couple years back after a short hdrol cycle and recovered nicely.
It was however the only time I didn't use a SERM.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well how about resveritol in general????

ive seen studies as far as lowerring cancer cell growth, anti-estorgen properties, preserving brain cells, and others its the best anti-oxidant that i have seen so far,