What's the best creatine?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I use to work at a local GNC store, and years ago I took creatine by EAS. I also took the creatine that was in the bottles that you addes water and that stuff worked. I got my bench up at 21 to 340 taken nothing but creatine, protein, and amino's. I was taking the liquid ATP. Anyway fast forward almost 10 years, and I have used some off and on. I will say I do not like Cell Tech what so ever. i saw conrete the first time it came out and I tried some. The stuff made me go to the bath room and tasted like straight up vinegar lol. I am hunting a no bs simply creatine that will give me aid in strength and recovery.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ive used ON's CGT-10 and like that a lot. Its a blend of creatine glutamine and taurine. Ive also tried kre alkalyn and was not impressed didnt feel anything from it. I just ordered up some MRI anabolic switch for $7 for 2 pounds at TFS supps, i havent heard anything good or bad about it but figured its worth a try for that price.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. man thanks very much. I know creatine is very important. Now days man have gone away from creatine because of all the new so called hyped up products are suposed to work. Thanks very much.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mono is solid but if you want a designer creatine id go with Universal's Storm

JayJo

Banned
Awards
I like Trinitine, Ancient Strength and Neovar Recomp. But you can also take straight mono...

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I like Trinitine, Ancient Strength and Neovar Recomp. But you can also take straight mono...
These are all good types of creatine conjunctions..

But, creapure is cheap, proven effective.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like old school mono. Creapure is my fav. Cheap and effective

jimlink33

Awards
Hey guys, I use Kre-Alklyn. That stuff is the best I've found out there, although I think it needs to be cycled more frequently than the others I've used.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I use Kre-Alklyn. That stuff is the best I've found out there, although I think it needs to be cycled more frequently than the others I've used.
I hear is good. Never tried it myself

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anybody into the creatine nitrates
creatine nitrate looks really interesting. i have a tub of aps mesomorph coming hopefully tomorrow. i will be logging it-several logs up already if you are interested.

btw-have you tried creatine nitrate?

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
creatine nitrate looks really interesting. i have a tub of aps mesomorph coming hopefully tomorrow. i will be logging it-several logs up already if you are interested.

btw-have you tried creatine nitrate?
I have not tried it...yet.....really looking forward to trying the new version of the mesomorph. Where is good place to get it, read alot of confusing info like everyone has old version, its new version just not updated on sites, and grape is new verion and fp is old....are there any deals on it anywhere or where is good place to order from

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have not tried it...yet.....really looking forward to trying the new version of the mesomorph. Where is good place to get it, read alot of confusing info like everyone has old version, its new version just not updated on sites, and grape is new verion and fp is old....are there any deals on it anywhere or where is good place to order from
pm sent

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Creapure. Nuff said!

Cheap and effective. You can't ask for much more. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Creapure. Nuff said!

Cheap and effective. You can't ask for much more. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
creapure is good stuff, i am using it now......

but you can always ask for more:sly:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Crepure and Con-CRET!~~~~~~

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I have used Mono for a long time its good, but for me MCC is the best. MCC is the creatine found in CL Green Mag, also SNS sells MCC caps at a good price.

I find I get the strength of Mono but for me I get no bloat. I used to only use MCC on cuts but now Im basically on it year round.

How we get this far in a thread with no mention of it is beyond me.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This question gets asked alot, and I always give the same answer.

Creatine mono is one of the most proven effective supplements on the market.

Creapure is the purest form of creatine mono currently available.

Win. Win. Done.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate hands down, it's the new era of Creatine.

midlandindian

Awards
Wondering if CellMass by BSN is a good creatine?
Or GreenMAGnitude by Controlled Labs?
I wouldn't go with green mag. I took it for less than a week and it made me poop out all of the water i had drank lol.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
This question gets asked alot, and I always give the same answer.

Creatine mono is one of the most proven effective supplements on the market.

Creapure is the purest form of creatine mono currently available.

Win. Win. Done.
You made want to order up some now ... any discount codes my man ?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
orotine, trinitine or creatine nitrate. I even like creatine malate and mono both quite a bit, but think the three I listed before it are even better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
orotine, trinitine or creatine nitrate. I even like creatine malate and mono both quite a bit, but think the three I listed before it are even better.
agreed, the best creatine ive used up to now is man's clout. the original green bulge w/mcc was also good.

currently taking mesomorph w/creatine nitrate, only used it for 2 workouts-but damn. i think it may be the winner. i think i may get a bottle of just creatine nitrate to stack with the meso.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What company is creapure made from, and what's the best way to use for strength? I do not want the bloating effect as I retain way to much water as it is lol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What company is creapure made from, and what's the best way to use for strength? I do not want the bloating effect as I retain way to much water as it is lol.
Primordial performance has a 100% Creapure bulk powder. Damn cheap too, at only 17 dollars, you get 200 servings of 5g a day. If you just want to give it a try before getting the 1000g, we have a small 75g for only 3.40. Check it out:

As for best usage, some say preWO some say postWO, to me I think as long as you are consistently taking it you shouldn't have a problem. The bloat issue I can't answer for you as it is highly individualistic, some people just react to mono in such a way. However, I have had people tell me they don't get it from Creapure, but its worth a try. The majority do not react with bloat.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Green Mag right now, it's by CL, and it's AMAZING! Mixes easily with a spoon and it tastes ridiculously good. I've also been plateau busting since i've been on it with Blue GENE.

All my number are in my log vvvvv. I would really give green mag a shot :bigok:

JThaR3ason

Awards
mono is solid but if you want a designer creatine id go with Universal's Storm
Storm is hands down my favorite creatine. Good priced at $28 for 80 servings.

Within 2 weeks of taking it my skin starts feeling tight, and the iron starts jumping on the bar. Tastes great too.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10:33g)
Servings Per Container: 80

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 0
Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Sugars 0g
Magnesium 5mg 2%

Hypervol Complex: 5000mg
Tricreatine Malate
Dicreatine Malate
Creatine Monohydrate
Magnesium Creatine Chelate

iNOXsulin-7: 3750mg
L-Taurine
Betaine Anhydrous
Citrulline Malate
Arginine AKG
Glycocyamine
L-ALA
4-Hydroxyisoleucine (20%)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its my fav too

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Creapure has been my staple for a while. Green mag is solid though as well if you are looking for all the extras, but I would stick with creapure post workout and if you want to experiment with something else like green mag try preworkout.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a few CreaPure products out there - as John mentioned, Primordial Performance has one. You don't use creatine any differently for strength, hypertrophy, cutting, recomping, etc. - it should be a staple, regardless, and you use it at 2-3g (most people use the higher 5g daily) a day, either all pre or post, or split pre and post-training. CreaPure and other micronized or buffered creatine should not cause bloating - if you get bloating, then you're not drinking enough.

~Rosie~

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
the best creatine DEFF Creapure !
i use pp's as pp is oen of the m ain places i go for some of my supps.
and its dirt cheap.
works great .
and is not full of bull**** hyped promiesis and ads.
it is what it is and does what its supposed to.

Innov8004

Innov8004

Awards
Best Creatine: 100% pharm grade Creatine Monohydrate... period

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having used many of the various creatine versions mentioned in this thread, nothing comes close to creatine nitrate.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Storm and shock therapy worked great for me in the past, haven't tried the nitrate though, when my next tub of creapure is gone I might get some nitrate and try it out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
creatine nitrate. :biggthumpup: it really is all that!