where do you rub a transdermal fatloss product?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
One of your fattier bodyparts, or a leaner spot?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's a transdermal design, you want to apply it to thin-skinned areas...however, I don't know too many of these.

For a TOPICAL you want to apply to areas you want to lean out.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
If it's a transdermal design, you want to apply it to thin-skinned areas...however, I don't know too many of these.

What's the difference?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah the only transdermial i know that is used for cutting would be formestane or 11 oxo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

weren't you working on a local td like eviscerate that would include formestane-man, i know the carrier would be the issue-but damn that would be a great supp!!!!!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Isn't localized fat burning supposed to be a myth?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
elaborate?

i dont think so especially in the case of clen when its used topically

that allows direct action on receptors in that area

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
elaborate?

i dont think so especially in the case of clen when its used topically

that allows direct action on receptors in that area
It's just what I've heard. Id like to hear you guys debate it:)

Anyone ever try it on their face? I know it might burn but...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'where do you rub a transdermal fatloss product'?

going by title of your thread, it sounds like you are using this kind of product-if so what do you think? what are your results?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
'where do you rub a transdermal fatloss product'?

going by title of your thread, it sounds like you are using this kind of product-if so what do you think? what are your results?
I meant topical, and Im not useing one at the momment.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
In a very general sense, I'd say yeah. From my understanding, topicals are targeted, but are best for getting the last few % of body fat, not so much if you have a beer belly, but I could be wrong.

If anyone has any clearer understanding, do chime in :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In a very general sense, I'd say yeah. From my understanding, topicals are targeted, but are best for getting the last few % of body fat, not so much if you have a beer belly, but I could be wrong.

If anyone has any clearer understanding, do chime in :)
old school thinking says you can't target specific area for fat loss.

heres my counter-if you can target a specific area with resistance training and grow muscles unproportinaly at those sites, aren't you also loosing fat in those areas?

i think topical fatburners will help burn fat faster in problem areas but they aren't magic elixers-you still have to put in the work, they will make the effort you put in go farther, imo.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
transdermial goes to the blood and topical goes to the targeted area
They all become systematic. Can you show a product or formulation that exerts a localized effect because it traverses past all the dermal layers and into sub-q adipose?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
old school thinking says you can't target specific area for fat loss.

heres my counter-if you can target a specific area with resistance training and grow muscles unproportinaly at those sites, aren't you also loosing fat in those areas?

i think topical fatburners will help burn fat faster in problem areas but they aren't magic elixers-you still have to put in the work, they will make the effort you put in go farther, imo.
If you're focusing on loosing a gut for example you might use something targeted, but that doesn't mean you're not losing fat elsewhere, just that if you're focusing on your gut you might not be keeping an eye on say your ass in the mirror. If you resistance train a muscle of course you're going to be more aware of leaning there because you're looking for it.

For that reason targeted fatloss will always be harder to track or prove. Certainly the evidence seems to point to burning fat in general as your primary approach to fat loss, targeted fat loss being when you hit a wall in leaning out.

Well said, you always get out of it what you put in. Supplements are the icing, not the cake.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you're focusing on loosing a gut for example you might use something targeted, but that doesn't mean you're not losing fat elsewhere, just that if you're focusing on your gut you might not be keeping an eye on say your ass in the mirror. If you resistance train a muscle of course you're going to be more aware of leaning there because you're looking for it.

For that reason targeted fatloss will always be harder to track or prove. Certainly the evidence seems to point to burning fat in general as your primary approach to fat loss, targeted fat loss being when you hit a wall in leaning out.

Well said, you always get out of it what you put in. Supplements are the icing, not the cake.
i have always thought that supplements help you get more out of your workouts-without workingout they aren't going to do much.