Bioforge or Drive?

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
So I was looking at running a test booster soon and was looking into running Bioforge again but came across Drive and noticed that they were almsot the same except for I3C and zinc in Bioforge and Cordyceps, Dodder Seed and Naringin in Drive.

I was going to stack one with some Titanium I had purchased on sale. I love Icariin (which Drive was a higher extract of) and was looking at adding to Titanium.

On a CKD right now and planning to lose more fat till at least Jan/Feb.

Thank you

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
I Liked both personally but I would go for Drive. One of the best out there!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I Liked both personally but I would go for Drive. One of the best out there!
^^^This! Nothing against BioForge because it has gotten a lot of positive feedback, but DRIVE is truly a great product. Honestly, DRIVE is still one of my favorite products to use because it never fails to produce results.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
Thx for the reply's.

I will order Drive this weekend and see how it goes.

Always fun to try a new supp. lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I was looking at running a test booster soon and was looking into running Bioforge again but came across Drive and noticed that they were almsot the same except for I3C and zinc in Bioforge and Cordyceps, Dodder Seed and Naringin in Drive.

I was going to stack one with some Titanium I had purchased on sale. I love Icariin (which Drive was a higher extract of) and was looking at adding to Titanium.

On a CKD right now and planning to lose more fat till at least Jan/Feb.

Thank you
I have never personally used BioForge, but Drive is excellent, especially if you're looking for leaning effects and endurance/speed endurance gains.

You for reals bro? I've used 9 (weighing about 220) never thought to try 12 ....
There is a dosing chart on the product label re weights - it's there for a reason; using more is not better, especially when the given dosages are OPTIMAL for those bodyweights!

For your bodyweight specifically, Dose 1 is 4 caps and Dose 2 is 3 caps.

~Rosie~

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the dosing was recommended by dirk as being ideal.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
both are terrific, i would give the new version of bio forge the edge though. Pro Max, T-Bol and Test Factor are my personal 3 favs out there.