More money = better?

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm just looking for some quick experience based answers here, no in depth science about this chemical vs. that. Basically, I'm about to buy a pre-workout and something to help the liver (and other sides) on cycle. So, my question is this: I've seen some good reviewed and community favorite products that are a bit on the pricey side (e.g. -N2KTS, Cycle Assist) and some that are considerably cheaper like Anadraulic Pump and Liver Juice. My supplement experience is fairly limited. I've used a few pre w/o powders like SP250, Jack3d, NO Shotgun, and 1MR, but I've only been on cycle once, so Cycle Support and some ;over regen pills I snagged at the organic store. I'm basically trying to weigh whether it's worth putting down the extra cash for brand names or if I should just find something cheap and go with that. So rather than telling me what the best thing around is, does anyone have any opinions on which are best for the money? I'll spend it if I need to, but I hate throwing money away for a product that may not even be better than a cheaper alternative.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you are like me and you are broke all the time go with the cheaper stuff as the more expensive stuff might be better it might not be that much better (if that makes sense)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm just looking for some quick experience based answers here, no in depth science about this chemical vs. that. Basically, I'm about to buy a pre-workout and something to help the liver (and other sides) on cycle. So, my question is this: I've seen some good reviewed and community favorite products that are a bit on the pricey side (e.g. -N2KTS, Cycle Assist) and some that are considerably cheaper like Anadraulic Pump and Liver Juice. My supplement experience is fairly limited. I've used a few pre w/o powders like SP250, Jack3d, NO Shotgun, and 1MR, but I've only been on cycle once, so Cycle Support and some ;over regen pills I snagged at the organic store. I'm basically trying to weigh whether it's worth putting down the extra cash for brand names or if I should just find something cheap and go with that. So rather than telling me what the best thing around is, does anyone have any opinions on which are best for the money? I'll spend it if I need to, but I hate throwing money away for a product that may not even be better than a cheaper alternative.
Price can reflect many things, but I can assure you liver juice is a very good high quality supplement.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
For pre workout, everyone has their favorite. A lot of the cheaper pre workouts work well. If you just want liver support go with liver juice. The cycle support will cover more of your bases such ad blood pressure but it depends of ur worried about that. Not everyone has problems. Also, everything PP sells works great.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
That's kind of my concern. Pre-w/o is no big deal. Either it works or it doesn't and you can tell if it is. I can't "feel" what's going on in my liver. I'm not sure if I should go with something for more than the liver or not either. I'm not that well versed in that area, but I took Cycle Support last time with no real sides.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
So, let me put it this way. If you had around $100 to spend on a recomp. cycle, what would you spend it on? I have Malicious Mass, whey, creatine mono., a good multi, fish oil, BCAA, Need2Slin, and melatonin. What would you add to that? I mean if I *need* to spend more, I will, but if I can be just as good without spending the extra, obviously I prefer it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how about a good supporting supp like cycle assist or cycle support, and pct...if you already have pct then add maybe a cortisol blocker

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
what compound(s) are u running, how long and what dosages.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, let me put it this way. If you had around $100 to spend on a recomp. cycle, what would you spend it on? I have Malicious Mass, whey, creatine mono., a good multi, fish oil, BCAA, Need2Slin, and melatonin. What would you add to that? I mean if I *need* to spend more, I will, but if I can be just as good without spending the extra, obviously I prefer it.
I think you are good to go with this, what will your pct look like?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ooooh just realized malicious mass was a pH combo of epi and lmg. what you have is good but id throw in something for ur liver. also make sure u have a solid pct before u start. clomid worked like a charm in my last epi cycle. highly recommend that

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I'm just thinking about on cycle right now. I'll have a separate budget for PCT and probably even ask about that here, but for right now, I'm just trying to take care of stuff I'd use on cycle.