Advice on my next order

Leigh123

Awards
Hey guys,

So I am currently stacking Dermacrine and Androhard and love the results and strength gains that I am seeing. I love everything about PP, they have a great company with products to deliever. My question is this.. I am for sure going to order enough Dermacrine and Andro hard ( and TCF-1, SA, etc ) to last me until June I've decided. I was wondering if it would hurt to throw another product like LG sciences 1-M in the mix or any other prohormones. I have been hesitant to stray away from PP at all... There seem to be so many products and so many threads it makes me confused on what to add!! I would greatly appreciate any help that anyone had to offer. I am here to learn and gain knowledge and strength! Whatever I do decide to do I will definately be posting a workout log of my progress. Also some things to think about. I am currently 250 and am trying to get up to 280-290 by next August.

Thank you!

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
Anything from pp is definitely a solid product. If your body is responding well an your making noticeable gains I would just stick with what your running honestly. Depending on ur age ur body is more then likely already geared to produce a large amount of test on it's own. How long are you planning on running your on cycles? An how long are you off cycle for. I would be careful running anything on an off for that long as your body will become depended on artificially producing test an it will shut you down. You definitely need to think about a pct as apposed to adding more ph's in. General rule of thumb is 2 to 3 cycles a year.