Topical 7-Keto

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any interest in a topical 7-Keto DHEA and 7-OH-Etiocholanolone product? Both are good cortisol blockers etc...

The difference is that 7-OH-Etiocholanolone should be more of a fat burner than 7-Keto DHEA, but both are great for that purpose.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone have any interest in a topical 7-Keto DHEA and 7-OH-Etiocholanolone product? Both are good cortisol blockers etc...

The difference is that 7-OH-Etiocholanolone should be more of a fat burner than 7-Keto DHEA, but both are great for that purpose.
I've personally had the BEST results re cortisol control, etc. with TOPICAL 7-OH DHEA and 7-oxo DHEA, and was NOT happy when the original DermaTherm was discontinued, so something similar I would definitely love!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

7-OH-Etiocholanolone has great oral bioavailability :food:

7-oxo-DHEA (7-keto-DHEA): this has a terrible oral availability and an even worse half life (2 hours). This is best taken transdermally

one for cortisol (fat loss) and another for the thyroids!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know id be down Eric, definitely a good idea.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh, that takes me back to the days of Ab-Solved.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I will let you guys know. Might be up by the end of the week for an early beta test...

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely buy it! Any thoughts of including 5-AT in there?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds awesome. I'd definitely be interested in this.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am down for givin it a try

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sign me up for that; been wanting to use a topical 7-oxo for a while. I volunteer for beta testing :).

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
I know Patrick Arnold has a 7-keto spray (with 5-AT as well, I think), but it's relatively expensive at around $50 and apparently VERY limited supplies. I also remember BN used to sell a topical 7-OXO product, and as far as I remember it got great reviews. I really hope LG decides to go full steam ahead with this product!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
J

jdrannin1

Awards
I think Prototype Nutrition already offers this same exact thing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
J

jdrannin1

Awards
I think PAs is 11-KT spray (which is also VERY effective).
He's got two now.

And also resveratrol spray. So 3 sprays in total. Supposedly vitamin C spray sometime in the future as well. He's releasing everything as a spray these days lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's got two now.

And also resveratrol spray. So 3 sprays in total. Supposedly vitamin C spray sometime in the future as well. He's releasing everything as a spray these days lol
He was here a couple of week ago for a visit...he was telling me that the Res spray is his mainstay right now, and he's feeling incredible.

I'm going to have to give it a go.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hell yeah!

J

jdrannin1

Awards
He was here a couple of week ago for a visit...he was telling me that the Res spray is his mainstay right now, and he's feeling incredible.

I'm going to have to give it a go.
No doubt. I don't think I've been let down by anything he's made.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also like LG topicals quite a bit...so, count me in for the 7-keto ASAP.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely down for this. Ab-Solved was tha shiznit back in the day. Anyway, I've been a long time user of TD 7-OXO. It'll be nice that I don't have to do any homebrewing. LOL. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to see this made nothing better than a good topical. But yes to other people saying PA does have a 7-keto on his Prototype Nutrition line, I've been meaning to try the R-Spray for sure.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think PAs is 11-KT spray (which is also VERY effective).
He's got two now.

yep is called 7-Spray: 7-Keto DHEA Acetate + B-Androstenetriol (b-triol)

B-Androstenetriol (b-triol) "This is one of the better cortisol suppressors. It has a terrible oral bioavailability, and should be taken transdermally"

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also like LG topicals quite a bit...so, count me in for the 7-keto ASAP.
How would you compare a transdermal 7-Keto versus something like Eviscerate? I know 7-keto will control cortisol for weight reduction, and Eviscerate focuses more on fat metabolization; but what about overall effect on targeted fat loss?

Are there instances or locations where one would be better than the other?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would you compare a transdermal 7-Keto versus something like Eviscerate? I know 7-keto will control cortisol for weight reduction, and Eviscerate focuses more on fat metabolization; but what about overall effect on targeted fat loss?

Eviscerate use a localized carrier but 7-keto is hormonal so their need a systematic carrier :bigeyes:

the fat loss of 7-keto is lowering cortisol

J

jdrannin1

Awards
Eviscerate use a localized carrier but 7-keto is hormonal so their need a systematic carrier :bigeyes:

I believe it can up-regulate TSH too.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Would 7-Keto need to be systemic? Couldn't you just target the local area where cortisol would be controlled? Granted some may circulate systematically, but just because it's hormonal doesn't mean you need a systemic carrier, do you?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would 7-Keto need to be systemic? Couldn't you just target the local area where cortisol would be controlled? Granted some may circulate systematically, but just because it's hormonal doesn't mean you need a systemic carrier, do you?
from PP old Dermatherm

7-keto DHEA. Using this compound in an topical delivery system dramatically increases its bioavailability and thermogenic potential. The skin creates the perfect timed release depot for 7-keto so levels are kept high all day long, after just one application. What's even more exciting is that 7-keto is the precursor to an even more thermogenic fat burning hormone known as 7-beta DHEA. When 7-keto passes the skin, much of it interacts with the hormonal enzyme CYP11B1, which rapidly converts the 7-keto to 7-beta DHEA.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

7-keto, in my experience, is highly effect at VAT reduction only - but it is dramatic.

I would highly recommend this for anyone with a waist circumference over 35 inches and/or a bodyfat level over 18%. I would then follow up the rapid VAT loss with a run of Eviscerate. You should easily be able to drop 7-8% bodyfat rapidly when combined with a good systemic fat burner.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7-keto, in my experience, is highly effect at VAT reduction only - but it is dramatic.

I would highly recommend this for anyone with a waist circumference over 35 inches and/or a bodyfat level over 18%. I would then follow up the rapid VAT loss with a run of Eviscerate. You should easily be able to drop 7-8% bodyfat rapidly when combined with a good systemic fat burner.
This true

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks, I was thinking these would be complementary, particularly for the stubborn fat areas (love handles, etc.). Hit it with 7 keto first, then Eviscerate to get what's left and add in fat burner with the Evis.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I was thinking these would be complementary, particularly for the stubborn fat areas (love handles, etc.). Hit it with 7 keto first, then Eviscerate to get what's left and add in fat burner with the Evis.
Stacking BOTH topicals would be effective - I stacked DermaTherm and Eviscerate together and loved the results :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VAT fat is surrounding the organs and not likely to contribute much to the love handle area. Love handles are all SAT fat, which Eviscerate attacks nicely.

Be aware that the VAT fat is the dangerous fat.

I miss Ab-Solved.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking BOTH topicals would be effective - I stacked DermaTherm and Eviscerate together and loved the results :)
Par Deus of Avant labs had a bunch of info of why stacking the two was a bad idea, and to instead rotate the products. It has been years since reading his stuff, but the man was brilliant.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember one thing Par Deus stated, was the carrier for SAT fat attacking products must be Hydropholic and for VAT it must be Lipopholic (Maybe I have it backwards, cant remember) and that stacking the two would cause competition at the dermis and render each product much less effective than if utilizing them separate.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

After reading this, I would absolutely love to run a round of topical 7-keto and follow it up with the Eviscerate...sounds incredibly impressive.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VAT fat is surrounding the organs and not likely to contribute much to the love handle area. Love handles are all SAT fat, which Eviscerate attacks nicely.

I miss Ab-Solved.
Par Deus of Avant labs had a bunch of info of why stacking the two was a bad idea, and to instead rotate the products. It has been years since reading his stuff, but the man was brilliant.
I remember one thing Par Deus stated, was the carrier for SAT fat attacking products must be Hydropholic and for VAT it must be Lipopholic (Maybe I have it backwards, cant remember) and that stacking the two would cause competition at the dermis and render each product much less effective than if utilizing them separate.

Legendary :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're talking right now about bringin back a limited run of Absolved.

The problem with stacking is that metabolically active tissue can only "process" so much free fatty acids at one time...best to tackle VAT issues (as you pointed out, a dangerous fatty deposit around organs) first then worry about SAT as you get leaner.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're talking right now about bringin back a limited run of Absolved.

The problem with stacking is that metabolically active tissue can only "process" so much free fatty acids at one time...best to tackle VAT issues (as you pointed out, a dangerous fatty deposit around organs) first then worry about SAT as you get leaner.
I would love me some AbSolved in the old carrier from Avant. I have tried other topical 7-Ketos and they just did not stack up. Seems like a common problem when people copy Avant products... SesaThin much?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love me some AbSolved in the old carrier from Avant. I have tried other topical 7-Ketos and they just did not stack up. Seems like a common problem when people copy Avant products... SesaThin much?
The original supplier that I contracted out for SesaThin got VERY greedy very quickly, and not only doubled his price but increased his minimums 5 fold.

If I can find the same quality of material, you will definitely see Liquid SesaThin make a return.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The original supplier that I contracted out for SesaThin got VERY greedy very quickly, and not only doubled his price but increased his minimums 5 fold.

If I can find the same quality of material, you will definitely see Liquid SesaThin make a return.

OMG MAN YOU WISH KILL ME!!!!!!!
:food:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I miss Ab-Solved.
Thanks for the clarification on VAT/SAT.

So if you're relatively lean like 10-14% bf, Eviscerate would be better for love handles and other SAT?

7-Keto would be better for those with more VAT, but wouldn't affect areas like love handles, etc.? Would you notice a visual/aesthetic difference with 7-Keto?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the clarification on VAT/SAT.

So if you're relatively lean like 10-14% bf, Eviscerate would be better for love handles and other SAT?

7-Keto would be better for those with more VAT, but wouldn't affect areas like love handles, etc.? Would you notice a visual/aesthetic difference with 7-Keto?
Most definitely. Cortisol is a leading factor in accruing VAT fat, hence the effectiveness of 7-Keto. Basically if you can pinch your stomach/love handle and feel the fat, go for the eviscerate.