is creatine ok when your cutting

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys I was gonna get some protien but use andrualic state gt for pre workout but I'm mainly looking to cut up .... will the creatine in andrualic state bloat me out ....

If I wanna lean up would it be best to just stay with a normal protien shake .... if so what's the best protein out their at the moment theirs so many to choose from.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys I was gonna get some protien but use andrualic state gt for pre workout but I'm mainly looking to cut up .... will the creatine in andrualic state bloat me out ....

If I wanna lean up would it be best to just stay with a normal protien shake .... if so what's the best protein out their at the moment theirs so many to choose from.
just get any good whey (dymatize gourmet is a real nice blend of proteins or lg lipotropic)... creatine will help during a cut as to preserve muscle.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

apart of creatine ASGT has sugars and carbs :sad3: bad for me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There is no reason why you should not be using creatine when you are trying to "cut", and creatine should be used ALL the time, period, IMO, if you are anaerpbically or resistance training.

ASGT is a perfect product for helping aid in your leanness, and no, the creatine in it will not bloat you.

Remember that it is your NUTRITION that is going to determine your fat loss, though, NOT your supplements, and supplements should just SUPPLEMENT your nutrition.

apart of creatine ASGT has sugars and carbs :sad3: bad for me.
It's still fine for fat loss, though, and is the first and only time I ever had something in my stomach re calories and carbohydrates pre-training - when I was using it.

~Rosie~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CoreyL.A. Supplements 28
Supplements 31
Weight Loss 20
Supplements 17
R1balla Supplements 17