can this Test Booster kill me?

  1. can this Test Booster kill me?


    I've been looking into a good quality test booster to start off my first cycle. I had a set of tests hormones given to me at an early age (7), and i didnt want to start on something very powerful (like Mass FX or Prime) yet. I currently own a bottle of Beast SuperTest (not a PH supp) and i was looking to take it, but i was wondering, would this collide with the hormones i took 10 years ago, or would it have like a horrible side effect on me? Please let me know if its ok, ill even throw in rep points. Thanks guise.


  2. ummm are you still on the hormones now?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  3. not at all.. its just a concern i had before i start with this test booster
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by BeserKeRRRR View Post
    not at all.. its just a concern i had before i start with this test booster
    so your troubles with hormones are behind you?

    i suggest you ask your doctor there aint no telling how this could effect your hormones, im not a doctor so i cant tell you
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  5. Prime....."powerful"??? wtf!!!!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BeserKeRRRR View Post
    I've been looking into a good quality test booster to start off my first cycle. I had a set of tests hormones given to me at an early age (7), and i didnt want to start on something very powerful (like Mass FX or Prime) yet. I currently own a bottle of Beast SuperTest (not a PH supp) and i was looking to take it, but i was wondering, would this collide with the hormones i took 10 years ago, or would it have like a horrible side effect on me? Please let me know if its ok, ill even throw in rep points. Thanks guise.
    So are you saying you are 17 is that correct? 7+10=17..

    1. diet must be in check
    2. Training must be in check
    3 pre-req Trainig of 2 years must be in check.
    4 if you R 17 then all you need is BCAA and some Mono protein Multi and fish oil you R be good to go....

    Just my two cents..
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  7. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    So are you saying you are 17 is that correct? 7+10=17..

    1. diet must be in check
    2. Training must be in check
    3 pre-req Trainig of 2 years must be in check.
    4 if you R 17 then all you need is BCAA and some Mono protein Multi and fish oil you R be good to go....

    Just my two cents..
    this man speaks the truth.

  8. id maybe throw some creatine on this also

  9. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    So are you saying you are 17 is that correct? 7+10=17..

    1. diet must be in check
    2. Training must be in check
    3 pre-req Trainig of 2 years must be in check.
    4 if you R 17 then all you need is BCAA and some Mono protein Multi and fish oil you R be good to go....

    Just my two cents..
    This and maybe some creatine mono and you're gold. Unless the reason you had the hormone issue before was a low test issue? Do you know where you stand on your levels now? Why was the hormone administered at such a young age?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    id maybe throw some creatine on this also
    Mono =Creatine Monohydrate
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    This and maybe some creatine mono and you're gold. Unless the reason you had the hormone issue before was a low test issue? Do you know where you stand on your levels now? Why was the hormone administered at such a young age?
    i had a hormonal dis-balance at an early age and test was needed. I am regularly working out at the gym and i should be fine on test now. I havent recently checked but last time i did it was all in place. Im also already taking creatine.

    would you much better recommend Erase, or like some type of estrogen blocker (for my age) rather than a test booster?

  12. and sorry, i forgot to include that i dont know why the test hormones where given to me at such a young age. Im just shooting blanks by saying that at a young age is when the introduction of test is important in the body if you have a hormonal disbalance.

    and i am taking Creatine .monohydrate. great stuff brosef

  13. I would suggest another blood test to get a feel for what your body's producing, not producing, etc. This is a supplement board, and your question cannot truthfully be answered here because telling you to try this supplement or that supplement is not in your best interest.

    Diet is key, either way, like stated above. After that get your hormones checked again. Don't just assume that you're fine. Creatine and protein are really all you need to supplement your body at your age, IMO- anything else is unecessary but if you're still set on something then please get blood drawn.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  14. will do. I recently had a tummy tuck surgery to get rid of excess skin after losing weight (from 34% bf and 255lbs to 21% and 175lbs) and thats kinda what made me pick up weight lifting. Im making good progress, but im still in need of something to lower bf% after my bulking session. I was hoping supertest could aid me in my bulking, and then cut with another test booster after this cycle, in order to preserve as much muscle mass as i can. Thanks for the advice though

  15. When bulking, you can start with a 40/40/20 macro diet and start a couple hundred calories over maintanence and adjust the carbs/fats if you are carb sensitive. Get most of your protein from whole foods, and eat as clean as you can to avoid fat gain. Hit compound exercises, find a split that works for you and get plenty of rest. If your test levels are good pending a blood test then I don't see why you not on a test booster. Natty testboosters are not suppressive, just not something I would take if you have some sort of imbalance. Too young to be taking those chances. If you already bought it put it aside for the time being and concentrate on diet, which is the key factor in any bulk/cut, etc. If you need any diet help let us know. Best of luck to you brotha
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  16. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Mono =Creatine Monohydrate
    my bad, skipped right thru that somehow

  17. Thanks man, im actually starting to take anabolic pump soon so I can pretty much keep my dieting routine of a good amount of carbs, and in the process I can burn off bf%, and preserve lean mass. It's really helped out my friend and im hoping to give it a shot as well.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM
  2. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 09:28 PM
  4. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
  5. I'm ready to kill my 1-Test Cyp
    By rhinochaser48 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 02:07 PM
Log in
Log in