can this Test Booster kill me?

BeserKeRRRR

BeserKeRRRR

Awards
I've been looking into a good quality test booster to start off my first cycle. I had a set of tests hormones given to me at an early age (7), and i didnt want to start on something very powerful (like Mass FX or Prime) yet. I currently own a bottle of Beast SuperTest (not a PH supp) and i was looking to take it, but i was wondering, would this collide with the hormones i took 10 years ago, or would it have like a horrible side effect on me? Please let me know if its ok, ill even throw in rep points. Thanks guise.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ummm are you still on the hormones now?

BeserKeRRRR

BeserKeRRRR

Awards
not at all.. its just a concern i had before i start with this test booster

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not at all.. its just a concern i had before i start with this test booster
so your troubles with hormones are behind you?

i suggest you ask your doctor there aint no telling how this could effect your hormones, im not a doctor so i cant tell you

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking into a good quality test booster to start off my first cycle. I had a set of tests hormones given to me at an early age (7), and i didnt want to start on something very powerful (like Mass FX or Prime) yet. I currently own a bottle of Beast SuperTest (not a PH supp) and i was looking to take it, but i was wondering, would this collide with the hormones i took 10 years ago, or would it have like a horrible side effect on me? Please let me know if its ok, ill even throw in rep points. Thanks guise.
So are you saying you are 17 is that correct? 7+10=17..

1. diet must be in check
2. Training must be in check
3 pre-req Trainig of 2 years must be in check.
4 if you R 17 then all you need is BCAA and some Mono protein Multi and fish oil you R be good to go....

Just my two cents..

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established

1. diet must be in check
4 if you R 17 then all you need is BCAA and some Mono protein Multi and fish oil you R be good to go....

Just my two cents..
this man speaks the truth.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

1. diet must be in check

Just my two cents..
This and maybe some creatine mono and you're gold. Unless the reason you had the hormone issue before was a low test issue? Do you know where you stand on your levels now? Why was the hormone administered at such a young age?

BeserKeRRRR

BeserKeRRRR

Awards
This and maybe some creatine mono and you're gold. Unless the reason you had the hormone issue before was a low test issue? Do you know where you stand on your levels now? Why was the hormone administered at such a young age?
i had a hormonal dis-balance at an early age and test was needed. I am regularly working out at the gym and i should be fine on test now. I havent recently checked but last time i did it was all in place. Im also already taking creatine.

would you much better recommend Erase, or like some type of estrogen blocker (for my age) rather than a test booster?

BeserKeRRRR

BeserKeRRRR

Awards
and sorry, i forgot to include that i dont know why the test hormones where given to me at such a young age. Im just shooting blanks by saying that at a young age is when the introduction of test is important in the body if you have a hormonal disbalance.

and i am taking Creatine .monohydrate. great stuff brosef

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest another blood test to get a feel for what your body's producing, not producing, etc. This is a supplement board, and your question cannot truthfully be answered here because telling you to try this supplement or that supplement is not in your best interest.

Diet is key, either way, like stated above. After that get your hormones checked again. Don't just assume that you're fine. Creatine and protein are really all you need to supplement your body at your age, IMO- anything else is unecessary but if you're still set on something then please get blood drawn.

BeserKeRRRR

BeserKeRRRR

Awards
will do. I recently had a tummy tuck surgery to get rid of excess skin after losing weight (from 34% bf and 255lbs to 21% and 175lbs) and thats kinda what made me pick up weight lifting. Im making good progress, but im still in need of something to lower bf% after my bulking session. I was hoping supertest could aid me in my bulking, and then cut with another test booster after this cycle, in order to preserve as much muscle mass as i can. Thanks for the advice though :D

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
When bulking, you can start with a 40/40/20 macro diet and start a couple hundred calories over maintanence and adjust the carbs/fats if you are carb sensitive. Get most of your protein from whole foods, and eat as clean as you can to avoid fat gain. Hit compound exercises, find a split that works for you and get plenty of rest. If your test levels are good pending a blood test then I don't see why you not on a test booster. Natty testboosters are not suppressive, just not something I would take if you have some sort of imbalance. Too young to be taking those chances. If you already bought it put it aside for the time being and concentrate on diet, which is the key factor in any bulk/cut, etc. If you need any diet help let us know. Best of luck to you brotha

BeserKeRRRR

BeserKeRRRR

Awards
Thanks man, im actually starting to take anabolic pump soon so I can pretty much keep my dieting routine of a good amount of carbs, and in the process I can burn off bf%, and preserve lean mass. It's really helped out my friend and im hoping to give it a shot as well.