What to stack with Formestane

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
What could I stack with formestane to make it more potent, looking for a T boost if possible. Was thinking bulk DAA? I have 2 bottles of novedex xt but I assume since its an aromatase I shouldn't stack with formestane. Also have P-slin not sure if I should throw that in too

Currently running
1-GH
Ghenerate
NO shotgun pre-wo
1 gm cissus/day
GABA before bed

Formestane ill do 1 pump 2x a day

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
What could I stack with formestane to make it more potent, looking for a T boost if possible. Was thinking bulk DAA? I have 2 bottles of novedex xt but I assume since its an aromatase I shouldn't stack with formestane. Also have P-slin not sure if I should throw that in too

Currently running
1-GH
Ghenerate
NO shotgun pre-wo
1 gm cissus/day
GABA before bed

Yea you want to stay away from Novedex XT as your already taking a strong aromatase inhibitor.

What ive noticed is that Divanill based products seem to stack really well with Aromtase Inhibitors. I would look into Mass FX as it has a great dose of Urtica Dioca aswell as plenty of other supporting ingredients for increase testosterone production, increasedd protien synthesis and nitrogen retention aswell as increase AR senstivity, which would have great synergistic effects with Formestane.

Another good product would be the new Activate Xtreme, although it does have P-zole(sp?) in it i highly doubt you would notice too much estrogen suppression, I would look into those two products and see which one interest you the most, really couldnt go wrong with either!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
OK, just checked both out, I may just run with my current supps for 5 weeks at 1-2 pumps 2x a day since massfx is a lil pricey. May throw in DAA after

Mako3

Awards
I would highly recommend Activate Xtreme or BioForge.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I have heard good things about those products, im gonna have to look into some logs on them and maybe massfx too

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 pump 2xday????

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Currently running
1-GH
Ghenerate
NO shotgun pre-wo
1 gm cissus/day
GABA before bed

Get Forma Stanzol.
Dose 60mg a day 3 pumps 2x per day.
Get bulk DAA and dose 3g ED
Get HCGenerate or sustain alpha.

That above is the meanest test boosting stack you could get.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
OK, im looking into logs on all of these right now. Sustain alpha has some good reviews so im thinking that along with bulk DAA. I would like to throw in HCGenerate etc. im gonna have to price it out. And yes im starting 1 pump 2x a day then going up to 2x2 a day

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dermacrine

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, im looking into logs on all of these right now. Sustain alpha has some good reviews so im thinking that along with bulk DAA. I would like to throw in HCGenerate etc. im gonna have to price it out. And yes im starting 1 pump 2x a day then going up to 2x2 a day
Would be an interesting stack.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
A question about sustain alpha, is is a natty t booster? I saw the ingredients
Trans-Reversatrol (99% pure resveratol-emodin free) 100mg
7,8-Benzoflavone (99% pure 7,8-benzoflavone)

Seem natural but also seem expensive for reversatrol based product

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established

It is more than just resveratrol..
The oral version is overly expensive, but the transdermal version is priced right.. It works at boostin test, mood and libido well.

smith22

Awards
S.A. is amazing holy libido haha id go with it i loved it and all pps supps

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
It is more than just resveratrol..
The oral version is overly expensive, but the transdermal version is priced right.. It works at boostin test, mood and libido well.
is it a primordial product? Available at NP?

Fr0st

Awards

It's also resveratrol at 99% so you should factor that into the price since the closer to 100% the more expensive resveratrol products are.

jdrannin1

Awards
I`d get some 11-KT or 11-sterone personally. I wouldn`t bother stacking a PH with a natty test booster.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It's worth imo, would really be a great addition

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
imho all you really need is formastanzol ran at 10 pumps 2xday and hcgenerate, this should be plenty. get a good pre workout like n2ks or mesomorph and a good protein for post workout and you will be set.

make sure your diet is geared towards your goal, and hit the gym with a vengeance.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
only reason Im using formestane and not forma stanzanol or another is I already have an old bottle, I dont wanna go the 11 sterone route either cuz I dont wanna use more steroidal's then I have.

Diet wise im running around 3k cals a day, 200gm of protein and above about 100 gms carbs a day although my cholesterol is about 10x what a normal diet requires

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
imho all you really need is formastanzol ran at 10 pumps 2xday and hcgenerate, this should be plenty. get a good pre workout like n2ks or mesomorph and a good protein for post workout and you will be set.

make sure your diet is geared towards your goal, and hit the gym with a vengeance.
I like this idea.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
If I were to go a completely natty route and get rid of formestane, just because Im apprehensive of running more PH's at my age even if mild, would a good stack be erase, daa and sustain? Sorry for bein all over the place im just kind thinking this all out

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I were to go a completely natty route and get rid of formestane, just because Im apprehensive of running more PH's at my age even if mild, would a good stack be erase, daa and sustain? Sorry for bein all over the place im just kind thinking this all out
Formestane does not have enough PH conversion to effect you in any way negatively..

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
OK good, I've used it for a pct before and wasn't sure what the negatives were fully. Good thing people have 10x the knowledge of me here on all products

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OK good, I've used it for a pct before and wasn't sure what the negatives were fully. Good thing people have 10x the knowledge of me here on all products
use the search box or google it, formestane has a ton of info.

in the article section look for formestane FAQ's by neo-very good info there.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
My stack is gonna look like this I believe

am/pwo
formestane 2 pumps
no shotgun
sustain alpha LV
DAA-12 on 12 off of course
1-GH 1 pill+Ghenerate 6 sprays

pm
formestane 2 pumps
GABA pre bed 30 mins
cissus 1 gm

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yes this is great>>> Forma Stanzol + HCGenerate would be a great stack... Plus some DAA wouldn't hurt :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My stack is gonna look like this I believe

am/pwo
formestane 2 pumps
no shotgun
sustain alpha LV
DAA-12 on 12 off of course

pm
formestane 2 pumps
GABA pre bed 30 mins
cissus 1 gm
I think you have a great stack here. I would run the DAA straight through with the rest.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Ok I guess since it's not long term daa is best straight thru? I thought 12 on was best

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The study was 12 on 12 off, but it shows linear benefits running it for longer. There have been some out there that have been on it for months at a time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get Forma Stanzol.

Yes this is great>>> Forma Stanzol + HCGenerate would be a great stack... Plus some DAA wouldn't hurt :D
Man I want these stacks!
The study was 12 on 12 off, but it shows linear benefits running it for longer. There have been some out there that have been on it for months at a time.
Yeah run it longer and straight through too.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Ok sounds good I'm gonna start this end of the week hopefully

thenightmare2

Awards
Get Forma Stanzol.

if you wanna throw phytoserm in there that would be one bad sob but yes forma stanzol ftw!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I had very good results from

HCGenerate
Forma
Sustain Alpha

The latter two being dermals.

I flippin love dermals.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had very good results from

HCGenerate
Forma
Sustain Alpha

The latter two being dermals.

I flippin love dermals.
Talk about a KILL THAT ***** stack. :lol:

Or "walking wood stack" bwahahahahaha

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
so being that im 21 im running the derma with the formestane and just finished an hdrol pct about 4 months ago, would I need a PCT for this stack if running 4 weeks only?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so being that im 21 im running the derma with the formestane and just finished an hdrol pct about 4 months ago, would I need a PCT for this stack if running 4 weeks only?
derma and fromestane?
i dont think so
but derma already has estrogen blockers why would you add formestane?

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I had the formestane already I didn't think derma was an estro blocker? Is DHEA the blocker?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
This is something I an entertaining for my next PCT; my current PCT just ended and I had blood drawn yesterday. I saw a study posted by a member/rep from PES that stated only oral Forma was effective at lowering SHBG though.

I have never tried DAA, but of course I can't imagine going through PCT ever again without HCGenerate! :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm debating my PP formestane with LG's MMv3 for my next run of formestane.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
should I PCt after a 4 week derma and 4 week formestane cycle and with what? Already using the daa during cycle

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im gonna take formestane with the fat loss stack on my cut. cant wait to see how that works!

thenightmare2

Awards
should I PCt after a 4 week derma and 4 week formestane cycle and with what? Already using the daa during cycle
did you run the derma and the forma at the same time? was derma the only surpressive supp you ran?

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
yea derma is the only suppressive, just running low dose formestane to keep estrogen at bay and harden up a little. I was thinking finish with DAA and reversitrol after derma is done even tho derma has reversitrol in it