What to stack with Formestane

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ok I guess since it's not long term daa is best straight thru? I thought 12 on was best

2. The study was 12 on 12 off, but it shows linear benefits running it for longer. There have been some out there that have been on it for months at a time.

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    Get Forma Stanzol.
    Dose 60mg a day 3 pumps 2x per day.
    Get bulk DAA and dose 3g ED
    Get HCGenerate or sustain alpha.

That above is the meanest test boosting stack you could get.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    imho all you really need is formastanzol ran at 10 pumps 2xday and hcgenerate, this should be plenty. get a good pre workout like n2ks or mesomorph and a good protein for post workout and you will be set.

make sure your diet is geared towards your goal, and hit the gym with a vengeance.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Yes this is great>>> Forma Stanzol + HCGenerate would be a great stack... Plus some DAA wouldn't hurt
    Man I want these stacks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    The study was 12 on 12 off, but it shows linear benefits running it for longer. There have been some out there that have been on it for months at a time.
    Yeah run it longer and straight through too.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

4. Ok sounds good I'm gonna start this end of the week hopefully

5. Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    Get Forma Stanzol.
    Dose 60mg a day 3 pumps 2x per day.
    Get bulk DAA and dose 3g ED
    Get HCGenerate or sustain alpha.

That above is the meanest test boosting stack you could get.
    if you wanna throw phytoserm in there that would be one bad sob but yes forma stanzol ftw!
    Needtobuildmuscle Representitive
    PowerChews Representitive
    PM ME for discount codes/cycle set up/other useless info

6. Why not go with Dermacrine? The price on it is unreal right now. I have run Derm and Form together twice now. It's good (mild) stuff.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...8-2-fl-oz.html

7. I had very good results from

HCGenerate
    Forma
    Sustain Alpha

The latter two being dermals.

I flippin love dermals.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I had very good results from

HCGenerate
    Forma
    Sustain Alpha

The latter two being dermals.

I flippin love dermals.
    Talk about a KILL THAT ***** stack.

Or "walking wood stack" bwahahahahaha

9. so being that im 21 im running the derma with the formestane and just finished an hdrol pct about 4 months ago, would I need a PCT for this stack if running 4 weeks only?

10. Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post
    so being that im 21 im running the derma with the formestane and just finished an hdrol pct about 4 months ago, would I need a PCT for this stack if running 4 weeks only?
    derma and fromestane?
    i dont think so
    but derma already has estrogen blockers why would you add formestane?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   

11. I had the formestane already I didn't think derma was an estro blocker? Is DHEA the blocker?

12. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    derma and fromestane?
    i dont think so
    but derma already has estrogen blockers why would you add formestane?
    wtf
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

13. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Yes this is great>>> Forma Stanzol + HCGenerate would be a great stack... Plus some DAA wouldn't hurt
    This is something I an entertaining for my next PCT; my current PCT just ended and I had blood drawn yesterday. I saw a study posted by a member/rep from PES that stated only oral Forma was effective at lowering SHBG though.

I have never tried DAA, but of course I can't imagine going through PCT ever again without HCGenerate!

14. I'm debating my PP formestane with LG's MMv3 for my next run of formestane.

15. should I PCt after a 4 week derma and 4 week formestane cycle and with what? Already using the daa during cycle

16. im gonna take formestane with the fat loss stack on my cut. cant wait to see how that works!

17. Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post
    should I PCt after a 4 week derma and 4 week formestane cycle and with what? Already using the daa during cycle
    did you run the derma and the forma at the same time? was derma the only surpressive supp you ran?

18. yea derma is the only suppressive, just running low dose formestane to keep estrogen at bay and harden up a little. I was thinking finish with DAA and reversitrol after derma is done even tho derma has reversitrol in it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formestane - DAA Stack
    By TDHAWKS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 12:04 PM
  2. help plz formestane and divanex stack
    By soontobbeast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 09:47 AM