Best Topical Fat Burner..
- 11-09-2010, 11:10 PM
- 11-09-2010, 11:32 PM
- 11-09-2010, 11:52 PM
11-10-2010, 12:02 AM
11-10-2010, 12:32 AM
11-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Well I ordered the Eviscerate Smolder..didn't have much of a choice. It was the ONLY one they had in stock.
11-11-2010, 09:44 PM
11-11-2010, 10:30 PM
11-11-2010, 10:47 PM
how does Eviscerate Smolder compare to cytolean or oxyelite pro? I'm looking for fat burners, but I'm afraid of loosing muscle while taking one. I just want to be a lil more shredded.
11-11-2010, 11:03 PM
You should have no fear of losing muscle if you use a fat burner. The only thing that's going to make you lose muscle is if you're NOT eating enough - like dieting ridiculously and cutting your calories stupidly low or eliminating carbohydrates, etc. There is absolutely NO reason why you should lose muscle mass even cutting - and RETAINING your current muscle mass should be the PRIMARY objective of a cut, with fat loss second.
The Primordial Woman
Similar Forum Threads
- By adamroya in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 02-17-2011, 06:22 PM
- By ambushunter in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 09-26-2009, 03:48 PM
- By bmw8591 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-11-2009, 12:51 PM
- By pinchharmonic in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:14 AM
- By Link24 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2008, 03:28 PM