AAKG and Beta Alanine upsetting my stomach in the AM

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I usually workout about and hour or so after I wake up so I've been taking my AAKG and beta alanine basically on an empty stomach and it's been sucking! In the mornings I take IGF-2, RPM, Creatine Kre-Alkalyn and Gluta-lyn, all of which come in pill form but my stomach never becomes an issue until I drink the AAKG and beta alanine powders.

Today was the first day I've worked out on this stack and my workout was sucky in the beginning because my stomach was upset. It definitely affected the intensity of my workout.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can take the AAKG and beta alanine powders without it affecting my stomach? I was thinking of taking them after I've eaten a little something or maybe flavoring them (but I don't want a lot of sugar before I workout).

Any suggestions?

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol

Any ideas on how I can get around the upset stomach? I've taken AAKG before in pill form and it never bothered my stomach. Maybe I'll get used to the powder?

By the way, what's up with the damn rep system? Do they tinker with it every once in a while or something?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Maybe mix it with some Crystal Light or green tea?

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the crystal light stuff sounds like a good idea. Thanks man

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
Supplements 24
dbgonzo24 Supplements 6
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 1