pre-max

musclefreak55

Awards
hey does anyone no if there are any products out there that are like pre-max i just think its to much money for only 10 servings

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey does anyone no if there are any products out there that are like pre-max i just think its to much money for only 10 servings
You're not going to find anything like PreMax, no, but you can find a few NON-stimulant preworkouts, NO boosters, and BCAA products out there.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're not going to find anything like PreMax, no, but you can find a few NON-stimulant preworkouts, NO boosters, and BCAA products out there.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
affiliation aside there really are few products out there that offer full servings of what pre-max has to offer.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I get close to 20 serving dosing it @ one scoop on my none hard training days.. and the full serving for hard day like legs... also I mix my pre-max with Assault somtimes too..

Pre-max I love it it is the best pre-work out in the world!!!! you get 4.5g of Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride.... I like it.. Now PP please have a sale on it so I can get my stash back up!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If primordial performance's premax is too expensive, you can basically start building something similar to it, right there on primo's site. I like to buy the bulk ibcaa's, gplc,and map. I can easily get enough servings for a month, if not more, buying them seperatly and then combining each into a pre workout shake.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAP and bulk GPLC will suffice, especially if you like to go carb-free around training.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I agree the price seems high. but its because of whats in it and at a high dose.
I would rec half doses, wich still workes great. and now u can get 20 out of it. i like to add it to guranimo (a preWO).
there are preWO's but not with whats in pre-max.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
MAP and bulk GPLC will suffice, especially if you like to go carb-free around training.
i never go carb free but i do add in 10-20g of dextrose with pp's ibcaas and ether MAP or just some whey protein from truprotein or NTBM dependign what im using at the time threw out the day. and a few grams of creatine. works nicely also.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought the same thing homie, too rich for my blood. I bought their MAP, Creapure, Beta Alaninea and GPLC on a sale and feel like thats a heck of a stack in itself. You could add other bulk ingredients as well like caffeine or what not.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO pre max has few substitutes, but I agree it comes with a hefty price.