pre-max

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

pre-max

hey does anyone no if there are any products out there that are like pre-max i just think its to much money for only 10 servings

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by musclefreak55 View Post
    hey does anyone no if there are any products out there that are like pre-max i just think its to much money for only 10 servings
    You're not going to find anything like PreMax, no, but you can find a few NON-stimulant preworkouts, NO boosters, and BCAA products out there.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You're not going to find anything like PreMax, no, but you can find a few NON-stimulant preworkouts, NO boosters, and BCAA products out there.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    affiliation aside there really are few products out there that offer full servings of what pre-max has to offer.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

I get close to 20 serving dosing it @ one scoop on my none hard training days.. and the full serving for hard day like legs... also I mix my pre-max with Assault somtimes too..

Pre-max I love it it is the best pre-work out in the world!!!! you get 4.5g of Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride.... I like it.. Now PP please have a sale on it so I can get my stash back up!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

If primordial performance's premax is too expensive, you can basically start building something similar to it, right there on primo's site. I like to buy the bulk ibcaa's, gplc,and map. I can easily get enough servings for a month, if not more, buying them seperatly and then combining each into a pre workout shake.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

MAP and bulk GPLC will suffice, especially if you like to go carb-free around training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by musclefreak55 View Post
    I agree the price seems high. but its because of whats in it and at a high dose.
    I would rec half doses, wich still workes great. and now u can get 20 out of it. i like to add it to guranimo (a preWO).
    there are preWO's but not with whats in pre-max.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    MAP and bulk GPLC will suffice, especially if you like to go carb-free around training.
    i never go carb free but i do add in 10-20g of dextrose with pp's ibcaas and ether MAP or just some whey protein from truprotein or **** dependign what im using at the time threw out the day. and a few grams of creatine. works nicely also.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I thought the same thing homie, too rich for my blood. I bought their MAP, Creapure, Beta Alaninea and GPLC on a sale and feel like thats a heck of a stack in itself. You could add other bulk ingredients as well like caffeine or what not.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

IMO pre max has few substitutes, but I agree it comes with a hefty price.
  •