Applied Nutriceuticals LITUP: LIGHT THE FUSE!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Post Applied Nutriceuticals LITUP: LIGHT THE FUSE!!!!!!























    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  2. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,505
    Rep Power
    1097383
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    this has a very interesting profile. Certainly looks to be worth a shot
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dirk is as thorough as ever with his technical write-up
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    sluggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%

    Definitely, nice writeup!
    Labels? eta?
  5. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    Definitely, nice writeup!
    Labels? eta?
    http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com...bels/litup.jpg
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  6. Banned
    sluggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%

    Sweet, thanks.
    Never seen SAMe as a preworkout
  7. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    Sweet, thanks.
    Never seen SAMe as a preworkout
    and DAA????
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  8. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    As ai stated in the other thread.... ingredients seem to be random, but the writeup does a good job of illustrating how they fit together into a very complex formulation. A whole new approach to what pre-workouts should have been doing for years now....
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  9. New Member
    broons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    487
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    53.52%

    Doesn't look bad. Just hope the other ingredients counter the theobromine. I crash bad from it. That and the folic acid only things that would give me pause.
  10. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,950
    Rep Power
    45196
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ETA?
  11. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,953
    Rep Power
    403149
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    83.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Samples or log? I willing to give a new prework out product a try.
  12. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19728
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i think it looks great but i wish i knew how much caffeine there is.
  13. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post





















    That write-up was longer than the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Product looks good.
  14. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    That write-up was longer than the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Product looks good.
    LOL...complaining about an in-depth writeup?

    I would think if anything people would be excited about seeing a detailed technical writeup because it gives you the opportunity to learn about the product and why it does what it does and how it does it. Additionally, great technical/scientific write ups also show that the company putting the product out is the real deal. Personally that is what I have always loved about AN...none of the products in the AN lineup are bullsh*t...there is legit science behind each and every one of them.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  15. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Wow I really want to give this a try, looks interesting as hell.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  16. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    LOL...complaining about an in-depth writeup?

    I would think if anything people would be excited about seeing a detailed technical writeup because it gives you the opportunity to learn about the product and why it does what it does and how it does it. Additionally, great technical/scientific write ups also show that the company putting the product out is the real deal. Personally that is what I have always loved about AN...none of the products in the AN lineup are bullsh*t...there is legit science behind each and every one of them.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    Sean turn the dial down a notch...I was kidding and meant no harm. I followed it up by saying that the product looks good. It's probably the next PWO on my list.
  17. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Sean turn the dial down a notch...I was kidding and meant no harm. I followed it up by saying that the product looks good. It's probably the next PWO on my list.
    Bud, I was giving you sh*t...relax hombre. I know you meant no harm. You must have missed the .

    After that, I was speaking in general terms...it wasn't all directed at you. Sorry if you felt I was ripping into you because I really wasn't.

    In essence, I responded with humor first and then moved on. Perhaps I could have worded it different or used a different tone. Regardless, no harm no foul bud.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  18. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Wow I really want to give this a try, looks interesting as hell.
    Two particular things I loved about the betas were the thermogenic effects and the mental clarity effects. When you use it you know it is geared for real performance...its not your typical stim heavy pre-workout that relies on the cracked out effect to make you think its working when in truth its not doing sh*t for you like some of the other run of the mill pre-workout powders in this industry.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  19. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Bud, I was giving you sh*t...relax hombre. I know you meant no harm. You must have missed the .

    After that, I was speaking in general terms...it wasn't all directed at you. Sorry if you felt I was ripping into you because I really wasn't.

    In essence, I responded with humor first and then moved on. Perhaps I could have worded it different or used a different tone. Regardless, no harm no foul bud.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    I didn't take it like that at all Brosef. In fact I was kidding around. When does the prod become available for mass purchase?
  20. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    When does the prod become available for mass purchase?
    From their site:
    The pre-sale will run from November 1st through November 21st. The product will begin shipping November 22nd.
    Therefore, I would say 22 November, but Jammie (or an AppNut rep) will be able to answer that.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  21. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I will most definitely be picking some of this up!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  22. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89665
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    81.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    winner111111111111111111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  23. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    From their site:


    Therefore, I would say 22 November, but Jammie (or an AppNut rep) will be able to answer that.
    Correct. The first run will go out to pre-sale orders, which is what will be shipping on or shortly after the 22nd... first ordered, first served. I am not 100% sure when stores like NP will have it in stock, or when they will offer it for sale.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  24. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Correct. The first run will go out to pre-sale orders, which is what will be shipping on or shortly after the 22nd... first ordered, first served. I am not 100% sure when stores like NP will have it in stock, or when they will offer it for sale.
    Do you guys have any logs/reviews coming out?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  25. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Do you guys have any logs/reviews coming out?
    Maybe some of the beta testers will post feedback on it (although the finished product will be different). Jammie will know
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  26. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Beta testers are all welcome to post their feedback... we'll sponsor a few logs here as well Hopefully consumers who got in on the pre-sale will be able to offer reviews once they get a chance to try it out for awhile.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  27. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Beta testers are all welcome to post their feedback... we'll sponsor a few logs here as well Hopefully consumers who got in on the pre-sale will be able to offer reviews once they get a chance to try it out for awhile.
    Sounds good man
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Beta testers are all welcome to post their feedback... we'll sponsor a few logs here as well Hopefully consumers who got in on the pre-sale will be able to offer reviews once they get a chance to try it out for awhile.
    I had enough increase in strength and intensity both that I tore a hamstring using LITUP....
  29. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I had enough increase in strength and intensity both that I tore a hamstring using LITUP....
    This is a scary level of intensity.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  30. New Member
    darthdarek84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    50.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    As ai stated in the other thread.... ingredients seem to be random, but the writeup does a good job of illustrating how they fit together into a very complex formulation. A whole new approach to what pre-workouts should have been doing for years now....
    Do you think it would be ok to add a teaspoon of micronized mono and BCAA's to it. Oh and maybe a couple grams of beta-alanine?
    Would that counter any of the ingrediants' absorption rates? Or is it just too much at once?
  31. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Do you think it would be ok to add a teaspoon of micronized mono and BCAA's to it. Oh and maybe a couple grams of beta-alanine?
    Would that counter any of the ingrediants' absorption rates? Or is it just too much at once?
    Those should be fine, but I think the better bet would be to sip the BCAA's during your workout, and have the mono with your post-workout recovery shake/meal. Additional Beta Alanine would go fine taken with LITUP, but is not necessary.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  32. New Member
    darthdarek84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    50.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Those should be fine, but I think the better bet would be to sip the BCAA's during your workout, and have the mono with your post-workout recovery shake/meal. Additional Beta Alanine would go fine taken with LITUP, but is not necessary.
    BCAA's during sounds good, just I hate to do it cuz I got the unflavored kind. Drinking these w/ water is like drinking puke.
  33. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    BCAA's during sounds good, just I hate to do it cuz I got the unflavored kind. Drinking these w/ water is like drinking puke.
    Ouch... I've never had unflavored, but I can imagine this to be true. Does crystal light or any of the other single serve drink mixes cover it up very well?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  34. Senior Member
    funkd0c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,645
    Rep Power
    31348
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    4.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    good thing I checked this out
  35. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    good thing I checked this out
    You wanna get LITUP?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  36. Senior Member
    funkd0c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,645
    Rep Power
    31348
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    4.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    You wanna get LITUP?
    Do you wanna help me get LITUP??
  37. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Do you wanna help me get LITUP??
    I'll see to it you get a few sample packs PM me your shipping info.... might be a couple weeks before they ship, but you'll receive them.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  38. New Member
    darthdarek84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    50.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Ouch... I've never had unflavored, but I can imagine this to be true. Does crystal light or any of the other single serve drink mixes cover it up very well?
    It does cover it up, but I got used to it already. At last it's not the worst stuff I drank.
  39. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Free samples of LITUP will be available within a month! Check back here for a release date and to get yours, shipped free of charge!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  40. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Free samples of LITUP will be available within a month! Check back here for a release date and to get yours, shipped free of charge!

    LITUP bottles ship in less than a week. Samples wont be far behind!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 09:52 AM
  2. LIGHT IT UP!!! LITUP log stack promo!
    By Vitruvian in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 12:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in