Another TriMax question
- 06-14-2004, 05:34 PM
- 06-14-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by dmxinc
- 06-14-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by beatphats
Anything else I you would recommend besides eph or clen? They give me the shakes something fierce.
06-14-2004, 06:44 PM
I'd save the guggul supps for after the Tri-Max cycle. Since Tri-Max seems to kill natty t3 production pretty severely (although I didn't "feel" it in my case, but I didn't have a test done), using guggul is probably good to help spur the thyroid back to normal function. You'll have so much T3 flowing through you while on Tri-Max I almost think the guggul while on won't really help as your thyroid will have already gotten the signal to chill out because there is so much T3.
06-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Thanks guys. I will save the guggul for thyroid pct.
Similar Forum Threads
- By LCSULLA in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-02-2004, 12:19 AM
- By michael in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2004, 09:05 PM
- By julius kelp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2003, 02:48 AM
- By BIGNBUFF in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2003, 12:07 AM
- By gettnbig in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2003, 06:47 PM