Anti-Prolactin compounds?

  1. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Answers
    0

    Anti-Prolactin compounds?


    Hey guys what are actually the best anti-Prolactin compounds out there? Are there any truely effective natural compounds and if so at what dosage? I know as far as pharmaceuticals its supposed to be cabergoline and bromocriptine but I cant find cabergoline in tabs from any of my suppliers and I am under the understanding that the liquid research version is not effective.......so is there any viable readily available alternatives?

    Mr.50

  2. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    1


    Macuna Puriens Standardized to L-Dopa (USPlabs PowerFULL)

    this help to low prolactin very effective
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  3. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Answers
    0


    HGHpro!!
    Seriously, when I was on that, I could last forever in bed and that is a big sign that prolactin has been reduced..
    Sleep was great too!
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Answers
    0


    Yeah that was the main thing I was looking for was a decrease in refractory time and maybe the additional benefit of test boost but I think test is doing ok right now!

    Mr.50
  5. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Yeah that was the main thing I was looking for was a decrease in refractory time and maybe the additional benefit of test boost but I think test is doing ok right now!

    Mr.50
    That is what I thought you were after lol..

    HGHpro and transdermal formastane (forma stanzol)!
    You wont ever cum.. I had to TRY to get off on HGHpro..
  6. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    That is what I thought you were after lol..

    HGHpro and transdermal formastane (forma stanzol)!
    You wont ever cum.. I had to TRY to get off on HGHpro..
    honestly, this is the last thing I need. I always outlast my lady and it sux.... a lot. I've been trying to formulate a supp that makes it easier to climax for a man(if that makes any sense).
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  7. Registered User
    adawg4929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0


    Both Vitamin B6 and L-dopa are very effective remedies for lowering prolactin. With the b-6 you must becareful cause extended peroids with high doses could lead to some nerve damage. With the L-dopa you have to dose it pretty high as most extracts are fairly low, though it seems lower extracts, 15-30% seem to be most effective cause of supporting compounds they may contain.
  8. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Macuna Puriens Standardized to L-Dopa

    this help to low prolactin very effective
    IMO this would probably be the most effective single ingredient for OTC prolactin inhibition.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  9. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    honestly, this is the last thing I need. I always outlast my lady and it sux.... a lot. I've been trying to formulate a supp that makes it easier to climax for a man(if that makes any sense).
    Google herbs that will increase your prolactin and you will cum faster.
  10. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    That is what I thought you were after lol..

    HGHpro and transdermal formastane (forma stanzol)!
    You wont ever cum.. I had to TRY to get off on HGHpro..

    I get you guys......but I am not actually looking to last longer....what I am looking for is the ability to decrease the time between when I cum and when I can get it up again? (sorry to be so blunt).

    Mr.50
  11. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    yeah, I know. the idea of increasing prolactin levels doesn't sound appealing though....
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  12. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    I get you guys......but I am not actually looking to last longer....what I am looking for is the ability to decrease the time between when I cum and when I can get it up again? (sorry to be so blunt).

    Mr.50
    USPlabs PowerFULL + PP Androhard......believe
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  13. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    I get you guys......but I am not actually looking to last longer....what I am looking for is the ability to decrease the time between when I cum and when I can get it up again? (sorry to be so blunt).

    Mr.50
    have you looked into Histamine?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  14. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    I get you guys......but I am not actually looking to last longer....what I am looking for is the ability to decrease the time between when I cum and when I can get it up again? (sorry to be so blunt).

    Mr.50
    I understand that and I still recommend the stack I told you about..
    Not only did I last longer, but I could go again stronger in a few minutes..
  15. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    have you looked into Histamine?
    Histamine is good for this?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  16. Registered User
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Answers
    0


    prolactin is only responsible for the refractory time after orgasm. Products like l-dopa, b6 etc that boost dopamine, which in turn lower prolactin, will cause more sensitivity, quicker orgasm, and quicker refractory.

    If you are looking to prolong sex, you must decrease sensitivity. Histimine is much responsible for this...low histimine levels leads to lack of "hardness", high histimine levels lead to so much hardness that your d*ck may feel numb (at least this is how it affects me).

    Benedryl always makes me a little softer but more sensitive. So i'm assuming a histimine inducing product would do the opposite.

    When my E2 gets high, and i'm bloated on carbs, i notice I can last forever...sensitivity is much lower, this is because Estrogen causes and increase in histimine levels.
  17. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    prolactin is only responsible for the refractory time after orgasm. Products like l-dopa, b6 etc that boost dopamine, which in turn lower prolactin, will cause more sensitivity, quicker orgasm, and quicker refractory.

    If you are looking to prolong sex, you must decrease sensitivity. Histimine is much responsible for this...low histimine levels leads to lack of "hardness", high histimine levels lead to so much hardness that your d*ck may feel numb (at least this is how it affects me).

    Benedryl always makes me a little softer but more sensitive. So i'm assuming a histimine inducing product would do the opposite.

    When my E2 gets high, and i'm bloated on carbs , i notice I can last forever...sensitivity is much lower, this is because Estrogen causes and increase in histimine levels.
    so take ldopa/benedryl and eat low carbs lol. for what it's worth, i find that when I'm following a high fat diet my libido and refractory time are greatly enhanced and reduced respectivly.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  18. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    prolactin is only responsible for the refractory time after orgasm. Products like l-dopa, b6 etc that boost dopamine, which in turn lower prolactin, will cause more sensitivity, quicker orgasm, and quicker refractory.

    If you are looking to prolong sex, you must decrease sensitivity. Histimine is much responsible for this...low histimine levels leads to lack of "hardness", high histimine levels lead to so much hardness that your d*ck may feel numb (at least this is how it affects me).

    Benedryl always makes me a little softer but more sensitive. So i'm assuming a histimine inducing product would do the opposite.

    When my E2 gets high, and i'm bloated on carbs, i notice I can last forever...sensitivity is much lower, this is because Estrogen causes and increase in histimine levels.

    So explain why I last significantly longer on HGHpro and cabergoline?
  19. Registered User
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,131
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    USPlabs PowerFULL + PP Androhard......believe
    Oh Yeah, Androhard was crazy for my libido! never want to cycle without it again!
  20. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Oh Yeah, Androhard was crazy for my libido! never want to cycle without it again!
    And here we are again with the individual response to different androgens.....I ran Androhard and if anything it lowered my libido!!!

    Who knows...

    Mr.50
  21. Registered User
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,131
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    And here we are again with the individual response to different androgens.....I ran Androhard and if anything it lowered my libido!!!

    Who knows...

    Mr.50
    yeah, it's interesting to see how people respond differently to compounds.
  22. Registered User
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,190
    Answers
    0


    p-5-p
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  23. Registered User
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    So explain why I last significantly longer on HGHpro and cabergoline?
    yea thats seems entirely backwards...cabergoline should make your dopamine levels higher making you much more sensitive and refractory much shorter.
  24. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    yea thats seems entirely backwards...cabergoline should make your dopamine levels higher making you much more sensitive and refractory much shorter.
    I know it wasnt bunk caber because my lactation ceased.
    I was taking caber in conjunction with HGHpro..
    I could last at least 3x longer and my refractory time was cut in half..
  25. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    785
    Answers
    0


    thats what i thought...low prolactin would increase your libido and your recovery time between sex..i can last forever too..not as sensitive as i used to be
  26. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    thats what i thought...low prolactin would increase your libido and your recovery time between sex..i can last forever too..not as sensitive as i used to be
    x2..
    When I got off of caber and HGHpro, my lasting ability went down the drain..
  27. Registered User
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Answers
    0


    well one thing i've noticed is anabolics, such as havoc, or Testosterone Enanthate...they both increase my lasting ability to the point where its irritating..and my refractory time is lessened..but i thought dopamine was supposed to increase sensitivity
  28. Registered User
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    how much b6 do you have to take to lower prolactin?
  29. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    And here we are again with the individual response to different androgens.....I ran Androhard and if anything it lowered my libido!!!

    Who knows...

    Mr.50
    Adndrohard low your estrogen

    low libido=low estrogen
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  30. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Adndrohard low your estrogen

    low libido=low estrogen
    Yup good call. That was the possible explanation I came up with too.

    Mr.50
  31. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Yup good call. That was the possible explanation I came up with too.

    Mr.50
    Stack with DAA
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  32. Registered User
    Mako3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    HGHPRO!! ftw
  33. Registered User
    darthdarek84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0


    subbed
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. REQUIP(ropinirole) as a anti-prolactin
    By daniel35 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 11:01 PM
  2. anti estrogen anti prolactin
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 06:04 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 01:12 AM
  4. best otc product for anti estrogen prolactin
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 01:56 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 09:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in