Fish oil

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
im looking for a fish oil that does not smell like fish or taste or have any fish burps after. im a little girl about this and have tried a couple different types but they always smell like fish and i cant seem to get them to go down. can i get it in a powder form and i can mix it into my protein shake so it can hide the smell? or is there a good brand that makes one the really does not smell like fish? thanks for the help.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look into Krill oil or flaxseed if you hate the fishy taste. Also, most vit. places (walmart included) sale enteric coated fish oil to reduce the fish burps if you will.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep your pills in the refrigerator. They will disolve later/lower in your system.

Gator762

Awards
The Member's Mark brand from Sam's Club has been fine for me, and the brand at BJ's as well. The Sam's club brand is enteric coated. I take 9 gr a day now, no fish burps.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Barlean's is a great option...... their fish oil and cod liver oils are molecularly distilled, flavored, and retain virtually no fish flavor or smell. Very high in DHA/EPA content when compared to a lot of competitors..... well priced per serving too compared to capsules.

sillycibin

Awards
I really like Puritan's Pride brand. No fishy after-burp.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
last i tried was orange oximega and it stated it didnt smell like fish but i was able to smell it and could not get it down for the life of me.

colange2

Awards
I use carlson's lemon flavored fish oil in liquid form, and it doesn't taste bad at all and I get absolutely no fishy burps. Even with krill oil capsules I got a few fishy burps so I know that at least for me this stuff is really good. You can get 16.9 fl oz of it on vitacost for around 21 or 22 bucks.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
I use carlson's lemon flavored fish oil in liquid form, and it doesn't taste bad at all and I get absolutely no fishy burps. Even with krill oil capsules I got a few fishy burps so I know that at least for me this stuff is really good. You can get 16.9 fl oz of it on vitacost for around 21 or 22 bucks.
sweet. i think ill try this one out. if i dont like it maybe i can just add some into my protein drink and that will hide it. thanks for the help guys.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
Dustin07 Supplements 22
GreenMachineX Supplements 19