- 06-14-2004, 10:04 AM
- 06-14-2004, 10:07 AM
- 06-14-2004, 10:11 AM
06-15-2004, 08:22 AM
Good stuff. CHeapest blends out there and has worked great on everything Ive tried.
Although its not as sweet as BSL.
06-15-2004, 10:08 AM
Do you know if it mixes as well as necter?
06-15-2004, 04:09 PM
Depends on what type you get. I have not gotten straight whey iso...but I bet it mixes as well, as I know a few people who use his and are very picky about that kind of thing (and have never mentioned any complaints). I am using a night time mix, chocolate splenda flavored with something like
1/3 whey conc.
1/3 calc cas
similar to that. and I add some inulin from BSL.
06-15-2004, 04:29 PM
How is that going for you? The taste and mixability?
06-15-2004, 04:43 PM
I usually mix it with my cottage cheese (yes Im weird but it tastes damn good), and so I like it thick. But mixability is fine, although a spoon won't cut it. Taste is a nice rich chocolatey flavor, but does have a bit of the milk/caseinate aftertaste. Not as sweet as BSL but taste more chocolately IMO.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chemo in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:11 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 48Last Post: 07-06-2004, 09:53 PM
- By wardog in forum Weight LossReplies: 29Last Post: 07-27-2003, 01:27 PM
- By xcreed in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:27 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:00 PM