Help Needed Finding New Supplement(s)!

M

MoneyAddyct

Awards
Hey guys, I stopped taking gear several years ago after noticing that it was interfering with my hair (i.e. my hair started to thin and my hairline started to recede.) I'm interesting in trying some of these new supplements out there, specifically for BULKING, that would not cause my hair to fall out. I've had good success in the past with:

USPLabs – Anabolic Pump
USPLabs – Prime
UspLabs - PowerFULL

More recently, I tried with moderate success;

Anabolic Innovations- Glycobol
Applied Nutriceuticals – NeoVar

Can anyone recommend something else--something which won't affect my hairline? I'm not opposed to trying a test boosting-type supplement so long as it shouldnt affect my hairline. Thank you.

Justin

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Few products i'd shoot out there would be GHenerate by LG it worked great for me my joints felt better and i got some really good sleep while on it. Also combine Anadraulic State GT with Anadraulic Pump for a sick preworkout combo. You get the pumps from AP and you get in my opinion the best preworkout on the market with ASGT.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Few products i'd shoot out there would be GHenerate by LG it worked great for me my joints felt better and i got some really good sleep while on it. Also combine Anadraulic State GT with Anadraulic Pump for a sick preworkout combo. You get the pumps from AP and you get in my opinion the best preworkout on the market with ASGT.
I strongly 2nd all three of these products

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I stopped taking gear several years ago after noticing that it was interfering with my hair (i.e. my hair started to thin and my hairline started to recede.) I'm interesting in trying some of these new supplements out there that would not cause my hair to fall out. I've had good success in the past with:

USPLabs – Anabolic Pump
USPLabs – Prime
UspLabs - PowerFULL

More recently, I tried with moderate success;

Anabolic Innovations- Glycobol
Applied Nutriceuticals – NeoVar

Can anyone recommend something else--something which won't affect my hairline? I'm not opposed to trying a test boosting-type supplement so long as it shouldnt affect my hairline. Thank you.

Justin
Did Glycobol and Neovar mess with your hairline?

M

MoneyAddyct

Awards
Hey thanks for the responses guys! I really I appreciate it. And no, I never had any issues with hairloss associated with Glycobol, which primarily mimics and boosts insulin, and Neovar, which is ultimately creatine supplement. Neither contain any ingredients which are anabolic enough--loosely speaking--to cause those particular sides.

M

MoneyAddyct

Awards
Someone else mentioned AppNut's DRIVE as being a great test boosting product which would not cause any hair loss. Have any of you above posters tried this one?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone else mentioned AppNut's DRIVE as being a great test boosting product which would not cause any hair loss. Have any of you above posters tried this one?
I really enjoyed Drive. I have MPB and lost a ton of hair on Epi but I have run a bunch of test boosters since and have not had any problems but that is me.:)

M

MoneyAddyct

Awards
What about I-Gh-1 also by LG? There's a special going on some sites with I-Gh-1 + GHenerate combo?

I was at GNC earlier and bought some Jack3d because it was on sale and I've tried it before and liked it. I'm not much of a pre-workout NO2 supplement guy, but my goal is to bulk right now.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't go wrong with jack3d...igf-1 and GHenerate is a great stack of what I've heard and read..never personally tried it but I am going to in a month...stack looks great.

M

MoneyAddyct

Awards
Thanks again for your reply; you guys are great. As of right now I'm thinking of GHenerate with Combo I-Gh-1 with Jack3d....I've read that even though Methyl 1-D is a test booster it says that hairloss is not an issue because DHT is blocked, but I'm skeptical. Has anyone reported any hair loss with this product despite manufacturer claims to the contrary? I'm considering maybe either the Methyl 1-D or the DRIVE as long as hair loss wont be an issue with either.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks again for your reply; you guys are great. As of right now I'm thinking of GHenerate with Combo I-Gh-1 with Jack3d....I've read that even though Methyl 1-D is a test booster it says that hairloss is not an issue because DHT is blocked, but I'm skeptical. Has anyone reported any hair loss with this product despite manufacturer claims to the contrary? I'm considering maybe either the Methyl 1-D or the DRIVE as long as hair loss wont be an issue with either.
Methyl 1-D is not a testbooster its a prohormone. Its something you need a PCT with. LG's testboosting products would be T-911 or Formadrol Extreme. Do not think Methyl 1-D is just another testbooster. If i were you i'd stick with just GHenerate and I-gh-1. Those two together are a great combo and you'll yield good results with those. Just when you take GHenerate and I-gh-1 remember 5 days on and 2 off for max results on it.

M

MoneyAddyct

Awards
I went with Generate and I-gh-1. What's the best way to dose I-gh-1? The label says take 4 -7 caps daily; is that best? I only bought one bottle of each. Also, should Ghenerate and I-gh-1 be taken togetger?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You have a good stack right there. I would maybe add in Sub Sterone if any of the test bottles are still available. If not some are on the LG site. No hairloss with that and does not effect the HPTA. Some guys gained 7 lbs in testing. I don't want to sound like a pimp for LG even though I am one. ;)
I have become a fan of Postal for immediately after my workout then eating a big meal 30-45 minutes later. Recovery has improved with that practice. However for a non hormonal run I would go with what you have and maybe the Sub Sterone if available.

Any test booster has the ability to cause some hair loss however most don't raise levels high enough for that DHT conversion which is what causes the hair loss. Also not to be a turd but if you are meant to be bald you are only delaying the inevitable by not taking test boosters. It is a genetic thing. Bic it and the worries are over. ;) Not bias at all... :icon_lol:

As far as repartitioners for big eating Slin kicks some but on the big carb meals. More insulin mimmicking product but different ingredients then the 2 you used wich are both good.

You may want to stay away from the PowerFULL I remember reading some guys having issues with a little hair loss, and acne the Super Sapponins in it are pretty strong plant sterols. Good product but if you are weary of the hairline may not be for you.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went with Generate and I-gh-1. What's the best way to dose I-gh-1? The label says take 4 -7 caps daily; is that best? I only bought one bottle of each. Also, should Ghenerate and I-gh-1 be taken togetger?
I'd do it 5 days on 2 days off. I would dose 3 caps with 3 sprays at night. Then add a cap or spray till you find your sweet spot. Thats what i did till i found my right dosage for them.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No need to run the IGH-1 that high, 2 a day is all you need. One cap with each dose of Ghenerate. It is the Somotastatin blocking of the IGH-1 that allows Ghenerate to create such high levels of GH. You could do 6 squirts in morning and 6 before bed 1 cap of Igh-1 with each dose move up to 8 sprays after a week or two it seems to be the sweet spot for those who like to increase the dose.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you're wanting to bulk up a bit while leaning out there's nothing I've tried better than IGF-2. I just started this stack...

IGF-2
RPM
Beta Alanine
Creatine Kre-Alkalyn
Gluta-lyn

If I had more money I would have added some DRIVE and citrulline malate.

Check these out... Great stuff!

M

MoneyAddyct

Awards
Can you recommend any particular IGF-2 manufacturers/brands?

Thanks for all your suggestions--they are all very much appreciated.