I think I am imune to NO supplements

mjonesjr8

Awards
Is is possible to have been on them so long and so many different ones?
I don't feel anything anymore with any of them. I have even mixed them and doubled the dose sometimes... nada.. nothing.

Last few I've tried.

1MR
ASGT
N.O. Ignite
Maximize V2
Hemavol
Hemo Rage
Intrabolic (thought maybe it would help drinking during workout)

others..
NO Shotgun
Jack3d use to work great..
Black Powder
No-explode

Is K-OTIC any good? or any others I should try or just get off all of them for awhile?

I've never had any supplement really just blow me away that actually did what was claimed.

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is is possible to have been on them so long and so many different ones?
I don't feel anything anymore with any of them. I have even mixed them and doubled the dose sometimes... nada.. nothing.

. . .

I've never had any supplement really just blow me away that actually did what was claimed.
As there are creatine non-responders, there are bound to be non-responders to other compounds and products as well. I know that I personally am a NON-responder to NO products - they just do NOT work or do anything for me, and if anything, have the OPPOSITE than intended effect on my body.

I have, on the other hand, used plenty of products that do exactly what they claim - and I generally won't try a product unless the science behind it, ingredient profile, or feedback from users I trust, is sound and positive.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jack3d use to work great..
If this used to work for you you simply need some time off.

Since you've tried everything already and aren't satisfied there is one thing left missing on your list I think you will love...

N2KTS

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time off from them would help..atleast 4weeks. Body can get accustom to them..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time off from them would help..atleast 4weeks. Body can get accustom to them..
^^^This. Share with us how long you've gone without a break from them and/or stims and I think we'll have the answer to our question.

mjonesjr8

Awards
i've been on pre-workout stuff for 2+yrs..
5 days a week, 6 some times

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
there's your answer. thats probably a lot of stims in there too.. you can continue with creatine mono or something and let your body recover from everything else. start fresh in 4-8 weeks, jmo

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HOLY SH*T LOL...

Get off the stims for 2-3 months the very least. Southern gave good advice.

That's way too long to be on stims bro. They will definitely lose efficacy and hinder progress.

You need time off. Any product you jump on right now will not work for you whatsoever. You're body is way to used to the stims.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be surprised if you're also suffering from mild to moderate adrenal fatigue. Stims are effective and they have their place but over the span of 2 years your body no longer has the same reaction and you have to increase the amounts you take in.

I don't care for many NO products myself. I DID stack NTBM Attack and Need2slin, and they worked very well together. I think for me, I get more out of food pumps then taking in any straight NO products, thus why the Need2slin helped (carb shuttling, bigger pumps)

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
How do you overcome the massive headaches when taking a break from stims? How long does that last?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
How do you overcome the massive headaches when taking a break from stims? How long does that last?
It varies from person to person imo. You could even "ween" yourself off of caffeine. Tiny amounts of it could be enough to keep headaches away and could be used to effective "come off" and let your body take a break

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If they're headaches from withdrawal, then you just suck it up and deal with them - also make sure that you're drinking enough. Withdrawal periods vary between individuals re the product/s used, period of product usage, individual differences, etc., so no one can give you a definite answer for that.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I need a break from stims, I think I've maybe taken 5 months off in the last 5 years :S But I find I get good effects from stims still, plus N2KTS and MesoMorph are freaking addictive! lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I need a break from stims, I think I've maybe taken 5 months off in the last 5 years :S But I find I get good effects from stims still, plus N2KTS and MesoMorph are freaking addictive! lol
I am the same way. I have had a couple of brief deliberate break from stimulants for about the same amount of time, and maybe a week here and there if I haven't had another on hand when I've run out of a bottle and are waiting for more. In saying that, I have a very high stimulant tolerance and I still get the effects I need with what I use, and without them - the same goes for if I was withOUT training - I would not be too functional.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I still get the effects but I think my adrenal system is, well, fatigued.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
If they're headaches from withdrawal, then you just suck t up and deal with them - also make sure that you're drinking enough. Withdrawal periods vary between individuals re the product/s used, period of product usage, individual differences, etc., so no one can give you a definite answer for that.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Was afraid of that. I've seen people post about using L-Tyrosine succesfully. Any validity to that?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I still get the effects but I think my adrenal system is, well, fatigued.
There's a supplement out there to help with this. I cant remember the name for the life of me. Maybe someone can chime in??

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a supplement out there to help with this. I cant remember the name for the life of me. Maybe someone can chime in??
I heard Reset A.D helps, but there out of stock at nutra.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
RESET AD is a very solid supp for adrenal gland recovery.