Maximize v2 FRUIT PUNCH SLAM - coming to AM/NP first!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys!

Making the announcement here first as you guys will be the first to get the chance to buy Maximize v2 in its brand new flavor "Fruit Punch Slam"!

The formula is identical to the raspberry lemonade flavor, but with the best fruit punch flavoring you have EVER tried!

Here are some quotes from our alpha/beta testers on how it tastes!

Alec - I mixed 1 scoop into 10oz of cold water and was surprised by how little I had to stir it. This stuff tastes IDENTICAL to Hawaiian Punch. I liked the rasp. lemonade, but this is way better!
Jason - This is a supplement? It tastes like kool-aide...REALLY?
Michael - I don't like the flavor of most supplements, so I stick with fruit punch flavor usually. I've tried every big name product you can think of in this flavor (No-x-plode, superpump, etc) and this one is just on another level. I could drink this all day long

The strongest pre-workout on the market just got even better!

AND not only with AM/NP get this before anyone else, there is also another special surprise coming with it! So look to try out the new Maximize v2 FRUIT PUNCH SLAM flavor and an INSANE price, and expect to get a FREE gift with it as well if purchased from NP!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
when will it be available??? and what about your new test booster???? spill the beans man

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when will it be available??? and what about your new test booster???? spill the beans man

Mxv2 FP will be available for pre-sale VERY soon here, and this pre-sale will include the free gift!

I would expect to be able to receive your mxv2 FP by the middle of next week at the latest if you get in on the pre-sale.

Tropinol is soon, very soon!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking the free gift should be a new bottle of Tropinol!!!!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BIIIG BUMP!

This is going to be a HUGE deal guys...(i designed it myself!) so make sure you are ready and are checking your email for the link to the sale!

I cannot stress enough just how good this new flavor tastes. If it didnt get me so jacked up I'd drink it all day every day!

For anyone who has yet to try Maximize v2 here are some highlights:

1. The strongest pre-workout BAR NONE. I will personally guarantee this. 1 scoop of Maximize v2 = 3 scoops of your avg pre-workout.
2. Zero Crash - Maximize v2 is the only 1,3dimethyl product that guarantees ZERO crash due to the inclusion of Methyl Synephrine.
3. Best flavors on the market!
4. The only pre-workout powder to include Agmatine Sulfate!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
man i cant wait for this!!!!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
is it going to be a sale from NP, or do I need to sign up somewhere else

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is it going to be a sale from NP, or do I need to sign up somewhere else
NP will be the ONLY website to buy this product and receive the free gift!

we are shipping them the products today, so we expect them to be able to ship to you guys by friday! keep your fingers crossed!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FREE TT-33 :D
now THAT would be pretty damn cool :)

I like to run TT-33 if im bulking or cutting...2/day if bulking, and 4-6/day if cutting.

im sure theyll announce the free gift very soon :cheers:

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I did not see much from the tt33 myself actually. I am already on thyroid med(compounded armour thyroid) so maybe that is why. So now the big question is when is your new "test" product coming out

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the hijack but im thinking on getting this stack/promo , but i have a question, im curently on test e mid cycle and i added t3 today and going to be using it for 6 weeks, could tt-33 be something useful for me after i come off cynomel ?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry for the hijack but im thinking on getting this stack/promo , but i have a question, im curently on test e mid cycle and i added t3 today and going to be using it for 6 weeks, could tt-33 be something useful for me after i come off cynomel ?
TT-33 is actually perfect for coming off cytomel.

I suggest to not run the cytomel at over 100mcg/day, and when finished, use TT-33 in a descending dose to insure 100% thyroid recovery.

you will be very pleased with the stack ;)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
TT-33 is actually perfect for coming off cytomel.

I suggest to not run the cytomel at over 100mcg/day, and when finished, use TT-33 in a descending dose to insure 100% thyroid recovery.

you will be very pleased with the stack ;)
thanks. Im going to get some. im going to try and figure out a protocol for it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supplies are not unlimited and there is less than 1/2 left from what I've been told!

wheels

Awards
  • Established
now THAT would be pretty damn cool :)

I like to run TT-33 if im bulking or cutting...2/day if bulking, and 4-6/day if cutting.

im sure theyll announce the free gift very soon :cheers:
if you"re stacking TT-33 with lean Xtreme and cutting how many caps aday can be used ?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not see much from the tt33 myself actually. I am already on thyroid med(compounded armour thyroid) so maybe that is why. So now the big question is when is your new "test" product coming out
The use of synthroid will more than likely negate the effects of TT33 becuase that is likely overpowering it and your body is adjusted to it. Tropinol, very soon! Can't wait, the bottles even look sexy!:D

Mike

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I got mine. I cant wait to try it out. Thanks a lot.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I got mine a few hrs ago. Im goign to give it a try tonight ill get back on the flavor.

And abusing of VaughnTrue i dont know if u could help me out with a protocol to use after my T3 cycle(its going to be 6 weeks long)

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I am itching to get off this ship and hit up a real gym. My supps are waiting for me. I had it sent to the house. I will let yall know the results.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got mine a few hrs ago. Im goign to give it a try tonight ill get back on the flavor.

And abusing of VaughnTrue i dont know if u could help me out with a protocol to use after my T3 cycle(its going to be 6 weeks long)
Hows the flavor since nobody wants to comment on it!!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I will comment on it in a couple days, if you can wait.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hows the flavor since nobody wants to comment on it!!
sorry i didnt reply early. But great flavor, is not to sweet and its not bitter, just perfect doesnt taste like a preworkout drink. It doesnt clump up. i did notice there were one of those packeages that absorb moisture. you can stir it with a spoon but if u dont drink it fast some of the ingredients settle at the bottom but u can just stir it again and its ok.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry i didnt reply early. But great flavor, is not to sweet and its not bitter, just perfect doesnt taste like a preworkout drink. It doesnt clump up. i did notice there were one of those packeages that absorb moisture. you can stir it with a spoon but if u dont drink it fast some of the ingredients settle at the bottom but u can just stir it again and its ok.
Cool, thanks for the reply man. I always put my pre-workouts in shaker cups and shake it before every chug anyways, I'm just use to it from other pre's!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the reply man. I always put my pre-workouts in shaker cups and shake it before every chug anyways, I'm just use to it from other pre's!
if u r used to shaking then no prob.yesterday i prepared 2 shaker with this by mistake and put one on my office fridge and today i took it and it had little settlement, so it seems it does disolve better if u let it sit a lil bit. tasted good left from one day to another.

now im looking for a protocol for tt-33 when coming off cynomel ,i still have 3-4 weeks on t3 so im still g2g.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I am home, and trying Mine for the first time today. I will also start the tt-33 tomorrow morning to start cutting down for the contest. Here we go!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if u r used to shaking then no prob.yesterday i prepared 2 shaker with this by mistake and put one on my office fridge and today i took it and it had little settlement, so it seems it does disolve better if u let it sit a lil bit. tasted good left from one day to another.

now im looking for a protocol for tt-33 when coming off cynomel ,i still have 3-4 weeks on t3 so im still g2g.
using room temperature water will get rid of most the sediment.

there is a good deal of citrulline malate + agmatine in there that arent a fan of water. warmer temperatures = better absorption

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am home, and trying Mine for the first time today. I will also start the tt-33 tomorrow morning to start cutting down for the contest. Here we go!!!
awesome! let us know how it goes, good luck with prep

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I used it today for the first time. I have not used a PWO for a month. The tingle was back, and taste was fine. I added 10gm BCAA, and had plenty of energy, and pump was good. I definitely like this product. More to follow.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used it today for the first time. I have not used a PWO for a month. The tingle was back, and taste was fine. I added 10gm BCAA, and had plenty of energy, and pump was good. I definitely like this product. More to follow.
awesome! thanks for the quick review

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Ok, 3 workouts down on this stuff, and I love it. I used it and did legs again, and it really helped me push thru that wall. I almost got naseous a couple times, due to having some espresso prior to my PWO, but I survived. The stims arent too much, and the pumps are great. My legs were swollen for sure.