ATD dosing

E

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
planning on running atd as a standalone for fatloss and decreased water want to run 50mg a day want to know the timing for dosing

E

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
is this from experience or just an idea nolvadex xt i thought was atd and its directions were before bed

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've taken novedex xt and i did that at night...i did inhibit e the way i posted....the reason i did it that way was atd has a short half life and is notorious for rebound, so instead of killing my estro once a day, i'd rather lower it twice in a day and to prevent the rebound that may or may not happen

B

BANGkris

Awards
coming off Hdrol would you run Inhibit-E 3/2/2/1 or 2/2/1/1? And I agree, splitting the dosing throughout the day is a lot easier on your body than killing it once a day.

A

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Yea 25-50mg is pretty good dose, with 75mg usually being to much, ofcourse depending on weight. For maximum estrogen reduction(which is the point of an AI), it should be dosed immediatly upon waking.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
coming off Hdrol would you run Inhibit-E 3/2/2/1 or 2/2/1/1? And I agree, splitting the dosing throughout the day is a lot easier on your body than killing it once a day.
Coming off just H-Drol I would go 2/2/1/1. IMO that should suffice. If you want though I don't see a problem running it 3/2/2/1 :) And alongside other support supps during PCT i hope?!

//CC