How does the PP Topical TRS stack compare to HCGenerate for PCT??

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just want some opinions on Primordials TRS stack, the topical version and how it compares to HCGenerate from NTBM?? Would it be beneficial to stack them? Which one works better as a standalone for PCT?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked the toco 8 & endo amp. didn't much care for the sustain.

i'd say a combo of hcgenerate & toco 8 & endo amp would be nice.

oh, just noticed you said topical, I've only used the liquavade sustain.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
TRS covers a few more bases than HCGenerate. I've not used HCGenerate, but it gets great reviews. I have used Sustain Alpha and it is legit. The TRS also includes Corisol control (Endoamp Max) and increases testicular sensitivity for increased test production(Toco 8).

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go TRS, it just covers your bases much better. Luckily there are many other benefits of the TRS other than just recovery as well.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TRS how well does it help in the libido department?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't notice any increased libido like others have said they got from the sustain. I attributed it to possibly being because it was the oral liquavade, and not the topical.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRS how well does it help in the libido department?
There is plenty of feedback around the forums that supports the fantastic libido enhancing benefits of our TRS. This is one of the many benefits that's given this stack such a great name. We give our customer base options by providing effective delievery systems in both oral and TD modalities.

Some guys can't use topical substances due to the possibility of contact transmission to others (i.e., family, friends, etc); this is why we've incorporated our liqua-vade oral delivery technology offering a very effective alternative for those that it applies to.

-John

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm... well you are comparing a single test booster to a whole stack. Doesn't seem fair lol.

Put a couple more supplements on the side of HCGenerate and we will have a more better comparison. Such as HCGenerate, forma-stanzol, and unleashed--HOT DAMN!!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told by jim that the liquavade version may be a better option d/t users having adverse skin reactions to the product. not all, but some people may be sensitive to it.

I dont really see how anything in sustain alpha could be a possible danger to others d/t cross contamination, except for them being allergic to something in it.

which I had risked it and went for the transdermal.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hcgenerate solo ran with clomid vs trs ran with clomid, hcgenerate will blow it out the water.

I have used both.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've had great luck with the TRS, but I haven't tried HCGenerate yet.

if you're planning on using this for a PCT, what's your cycle look like?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've had great luck with the TRS, but I haven't tried HCGenerate yet.

if you're planning on using this for a PCT, what's your cycle look like?
Cycle is dbol, test and epi strong.

I know the topical is better because resveratrol is crap taken oraly and i can apply suatain to my nads..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle is dbol, test and epi strong.

I know the topical is better because resveratrol is crap taken oraly and i can apply suatain to my nads..
I wouldn't go without a SERM on that cycle.

Get a SERM and HCGenerate and heres why...

Your recovery with this^^ will be great. Money saved on SERM + HCGenerate over TRS + SERM then could be spent on protein and creatine.

Protein + Creatine > Endo Amp + Toco-8 for da muscles in PCT.

I don't see the need for more money spent on "recovery" type supplements beyond a strong T booster and a SERM. That is the core of recovery. Spend other money on feeding the muscles.. this will work out better for muscle retention.

IMO

Ps price is steep on HCGenerate as only a few are left in stock. You will still save more on this recovery stack of SERM + HCGenerate over TRS + SERM... but you will save a TON if you wait a bit longer for price to come back down to give you more Protein, more Creatine aka more muscle. Hope PCT isn't around the corner...

Sorry Bud, stupid supply and demand lol.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PCT is in lets say 24 days away.
Maybe I could get both the TRS and HCGenerate. Are there synergy between the two taken together?

Also, I am gonna use formastane as my AI, who makes a decent form product anymore???

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've used the trs, it is now a staple in my pcts along with torem if I use an aas, never used the other product. I have used both lv and td now, noticed libido increase with both versions. Trs all the way, tried and true.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I could get both the TRS and HCGenerate. Are there synergy between the two taken together?

Also, I am gonna use formastane as my AI, who makes a decent form product anymore???
LOL bro if you can afford HCGenerate + TRS + SERM + Forma-stanzol and still have money left over for protein, creatine, and other supps go right ahead my friend. That is the end all of all PCT's.

Forma-stanzol is the best formestane period.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sure, there will be some synergy, but you'd be getting to the point of overkill, especially with formestane and a SERM.

lol, why does this response not surprise me?
I lol'd :lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go without a SERM on that cycle.

Get a SERM and HCGenerate and heres why...

Your recovery with this^^ will be great. Money saved on SERM + HCGenerate over TRS + SERM then could be spent on protein and creatine.
This logic sounds flawed to me regardless of price difference....

Creatine and Protein are staples IMO and always on hand. If having more or less money was an issue it def wouldnt be cause I needed it for either of those two supplements....

Protein + Creatine > Endo Amp + Toco-8 for da muscles in PCT.

I don't see the need for more money spent on "recovery" type supplements beyond a strong T booster and a SERM. That is the core of recovery. Spend other money on feeding the muscles.. this will work out better for muscle retention.
I beg to differ...

A Strong diet can do anything Protein powder can do and a Kilo of Creatine is 10 bucks.... not that tough to cough up even on a tight budget, I would know.

TOCO 8 and EndoAmp MAX actually do A LOT more then you obviously realize and have insane synergy in the TRS stack as a whole. Cortisol is a CRUCIAL factor as to whether or not you have a successful PCT. EAM takes care of this, as well as sensitizing the testes to more testosterone production increasing steroidogenesis and allowing all other PCT products to work much more effectively. It also increases GH output especially around a workout which will make a significant difference in making sure the newly created muscle is able to be fed much more nutrition and more IGF-1 is created. Without EAM most workouts would be plagued with cortisol and muscle wasting would take place.

Meanwhile TOCO 8 will ALSO sensitize the testes for testosterone production and help get your cholesterol in check.... this is much more vital for PCT then many may think... First, most steroid cycles will offset normal cholesterol values, raising the bad while lowering the good. Second, this is usually exacerbated through most PCT's using strong research chems that also may further negatively impact cholesterol values. During PCT this is not a good thing at all given all hormones, most importantly testosterone, are created from cholesterol. With the healthy cholesterol in short supply, testosterone production is effected negatively. This isnt even taking into account the other myriad of benefits that lowering bad cholesterol levels will offer in the big picture..

Really the TRS stack is put together for a reason, its not true that all that is needed on a PCT is a good test booster and a SERM... that ideology should be (and has for most seasoned cyclers) discarded. There are so many other factors and angles of supplementation that should be covered to make a truly complete PCT.

TRS does that.

IMO

Ps price is steep on HCGenerate as only a few are left in stock. You will still save more on this recovery stack of SERM + HCGenerate over TRS + SERM... but you will save a TON if you wait a bit longer for price to come back down to give you more Protein, more Creatine aka more muscle. Hope PCT isn't around the corner...

Sorry Bud, stupid supply and demand lol.
Sad to see this really in effect with any company here on the boards... REALLY AS A CONSUMER, this pisses me off... A supply of products really dictates your guys price point??? This isnt the stock market here and I really dont think ANY supplement is worth twice its value (or even half again as much) when its running out...

Certain other companies as of late I believe offered insane discounts up until all products were sold out.... even NP often clearances products that are in short supply, that are no longer going to be sold, or just to liquidate them...

Really Id like to know whats so good about HCGenerate that its 4x as much as a SERM itself?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ Poops

Don't even try to convince me that endo amp and toco-8 are more beneficial for a PCT than protein and creatine.

Protein + Creatine > Endo Amp + Toco-8

Any day of the week under any circumstance.

The more money I can put into protein and creatine, the better. The money saved on HCGenerate + SERM will get me 2, 5 lb tubs of protein and enough creatine for PCT. That to me is worth more than endo amp and toco-8 in keeping my gains AND some. And that is MY OPINION. If you think otherwise state what you think and leave me alone about it.

My philosophy is simple and I have worked up a physique I am satisfied with and still developing with it. If I have extra money to "cough up" which really isn't as simple as you make it out to be lol (at least for me), guess where it's going for me? Protein and Creatine. Old school... nice, simple, and very effective.

And I'm sorry you feel that way about how Needto does his business. If you are that worked up about it please PM him as I cannot help you with that.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ceterus peribus
scarcity
elasticity
monopolistic competition
artificial differentiation
inferior good

...i took economics
yay!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then we are at an impasse, sir.....

Old school for me is Food and Iron.

I may not be able to convince you but it won't change the FACT that addressing hormonal issues during pct like cortisol, cholesterol and testosterone production, supersede dietary supplementation that can be equaled with whole foods and proper nutrient timing.

Btw
I have no bone to pick with ntbm, just starting my personal opinion in regards to sales...

@ Poops

Don't even try to convince me that endo amp and toco-8 are more beneficial for a PCT than protein and creatine.

Protein + Creatine > Endo Amp + Toco-8

Any day of the week under any circumstance.

The more money I can put into protein and creatine, the better. The money saved on HCGenerate + SERM will get me 2, 5 lb tubs of protein and enough creatine for PCT. That to me is worth more than endo amp and toco-8 in keeping my gains AND some. And that is MY OPINION. If you think otherwise state what you think and leave me alone about it.

My philosophy is simple and I have worked up a physique I am satisfied with and still developing with it. If I have extra money to "cough up" which really isn't as simple as you make it out to be lol (at least for me), guess where it's going for me? Protein and Creatine. Old school... nice, simple, and very effective.

And I'm sorry you feel that way about how Needto does his business. If you are that worked up about it please PM him as I cannot help you with that.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, I rarely use whey any more..
I get enough protein from food and milk..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then we are at an impasse, sir.....

Old school for me is Food and Iron.

I may not be able to convince you but it won't change the FACT that addressing hormonal issues during pct like cortisol, cholesterol and testosterone production, supersede dietary supplementation that can be equaled with whole foods and proper nutrient timing.

Btw
I have no bone to pick with ntbm, just starting my personal opinion in regards to sales...
LOL... way too old school for me^

That's fine you have every right to.

Ya, I rarely use whey any more..
I get enough protein from food and milk..
Well I don't know many normal men over 200+ lbs and solid physiques who can say that. All the big boys I know throw in 1-2 huge shakes a day on top of a big diet.

Just be careful you don't hinder your potential. Many times a person will believe they are eating enough, running enough, working out hard enough, when in reality... not so much. We see it all the time in here.

You sound like you know your sh*t although I can't help but wonder how much more progress 1-2 big shakes a day on top of your bulking diet would do. I assume bulking because you listed milk as a main source of protein.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL... way too old school for me^

That's fine you have every right to.

Well I don't know many normal men over 200+ lbs and solid physiques who can say that. All the big boys I know throw in 1-2 huge shakes a day on top of a big diet.

Just be careful you don't hinder your potential. Many times a person will believe they are eating enough, running enough, working out hard enough, when in reality... not so much. We see it all the time in here.

You sound like you know your sh*t although I can't help but wonder how much more progress 1-2 big shakes a day on top of your bulking diet would do. I assume bulking because you listed milk as a main source of protein.
FOOD and milk...

Milk has a blend of 80% casein and 20% whey. Which is why it is great to drink milk throughout the day; you have a steady flow of aminos flowing through you..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
by the way, if hcgenerat isn't the best, and amazing, I have no idea why the last 6-7 bottles that were being sold for 85$ are already sold out.

something must be good about this product for peeps to drop that kind of $$$ in these hard times.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used TRS for several PCT's and it always has me humping air fast. I like this stack a lot.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
by the way, if hcgenerat isn't the best, and amazing, I have no idea why the last 6-7 bottles that were being sold for 85$ are already sold out.

something must be good about this product for peeps to drop that kind of $$$ in these hard times.

Uninformed consumers buying because of the mass amount of pimping. Makes me sick and its terrible for the industry.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
For me, I would use HCGenerate, SA topical, endoamp, and some form of Daa along a serm. To each is his own. As a standalone, I know Fadogia will double testosterone levels, I personally want to stack HCGenerate with PhytoSerms 347.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have TCF-1 and clomid now..
Still looking into the TRS stack (topical) and HCGenerate.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uninformed consumers buying because of the mass amount of pimping. Makes me sick and its terrible for the industry.

ha ha ha, you are funny. didn't know we were telling jokes tonight!

your statement is like the pot calling the kettle black. :cheers:

I love primordial performance reps. they are the best comedians.

thenightmare2

Awards
hcgenerate is one of the best test boosting products ive ever used, when stacked with phytoserm 347 it will really give head turning results

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
hcgenerate is one of the best test boosting products ive ever used, when stacked with phytoserm 347 it will really give head turning results
I cannot wait to stack HCGenerate and PhytoSerms 347.:cheers:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i like pp products but i also have no problem paying the money they are asking for hcgenerate. ive used it along my trt and ill tell you the stuff is awesome. alot of people have used sa and like it a lot but if you havent tried hcgenerate you shouldnt judge

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i like pp products but i also have no problem paying the money they are asking for hcgenerate. ive used it along my trt and ill tell you the stuff is awesome. alot of people have used sa and like it a lot but if you havent tried hcgenerate you shouldnt judge
Does it actually bring back testicular mass like it claims??

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate is great stuff, and we have spoken over the phone on its product value, it may be a little pricey but DELIVERS!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JC, pm me your address, and I will send you a free bottle of HCGENERATE from my personal stash to run in your next pct so you can see the difference!

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JC, pm me your address, and I will send you a free bottle of HCGENERATE from my personal stash to run in your next pct so you can see the difference!
Really??

Is it possible to run during the time now, up until PCT? Or do I have to use it in PCT JW..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
either one, but I'd say to use in in pct. that is how I use it.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cannot wait to stack HCGenerate and PhytoSerms 347.:cheers:
Oh man... Honestly with HCGenerate, PhytoSerms 347, and a SERM... I won't fear shut down from ANY compound.

Address sent... lol.

Good man JB.

bsypher

Awards
I had just asked the same question at another site. I had decent luck with SA topical but wasn't too fond of the LV. Also, I hear that HCGenerate should be used ON cycle as opposed to PCT to prevent shutdown? Any Need2bm spokesdude have any input?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had just asked the same question at another site. I had decent luck with SA topical but wasn't too fond of the LV. Also, I hear that HCGenerate should be used ON cycle as opposed to PCT to prevent shutdown? Any Need2bm spokesdude have any input?
It really just comes down to preference. Some like to include into PCT for faster recovery and some like to use on cycle to help minimize shut down and keep libido functioning at full blast.

I would look at what you are cycling and what you already have lined up for PCT to decide.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ha ha ha, you are funny. didn't know we were telling jokes tonight!

your statement is like the pot calling the kettle black. :cheers:

I love primordial performance reps. they are the best comedians.
not choosing sides here as i do happen to like ntbm products better than pp but thats a bit harsh. trauma is a top notch dude full of knowledge and their new rep rosie is as straight a shooter as ive seen on these boards and knows her sh%t