Novatest question

cliff7474

Awards
Need some advise. I bought some Novatest yesterday and the directions say to take one when I wake up and then 1 as soon as I am walking in the gym. Due to my schedule I got to the gym in the morning. I get up at 4:15 am and arrive at the gym by 5am. Should I use the schedule for the directions or take 1 when I'm walking in the gym and the other 1 later in the day? Also do I need to do a PCT after the 1 month supply runs out. Guy at the store I bought it from says yes but I want some other advice.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
PCT lasts usually 8 weeks, novatest should NOT be used as a method PCT. You should be doing more research before commencing a cycle.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Its just a test booster man. Its supposibly the same thing as Arimatest just ATD and 6-bromo i believe. No PCT needed for this sounds like he just wants your money. Take it as directed one preworkout and one later in the evening maybe 6-8hrs apart.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
PCT lasts usually 8 weeks, novatest should NOT be used as a method PCT. You should be doing more research before commencing a cycle.
I hope i read right. I believe hes just taking novatest solo as a test booster and was probably told it needed a PCT aftwerwards.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
My bad read that wrong, nonetheless don't run that product for more than 4 weeks since 6-bromo is pretty iffy on its hormonal effects and ATD is acts as anti-andrognen.

cliff7474

Awards
Yea I was told to take the other stuff he sold me after my 4 week cycle. I really was not sure because I was figuring th8is was just a smal Test booster. Didn't really know if I needed to take anything after but I figured someone in here would know. Appreciate the replies..thanks