another noob question.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.5%

Question another noob question.

im going to start stacking freetest/RPM/igf-2 to prepare for an upcoming competition in january and i was wondering if it would be beneficial and smart to stack T-BOL/E-BOL/RPM after im done with the above stack? let me know what y'all think.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Here's my question why at 18 are you already taking a testbooster like T-Bol?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.5%

well i'm not taking t-bol yet. And i'll try to answer your question as best i can. i would want to take it to basically increase my size and strength. i compete as a heavyweight in strongman comps so strength is obviously a big thing. the research ive done and reviews ive seen really convinced me of T-bol's effectiveness. i also thought it wise to ask if those stacks would be good and get other peoples take on it.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by beararms1 View Post
    im going to start stacking freetest/RPM/igf-2 to prepare for an upcoming competition in january and i was wondering if it would be beneficial and smart to stack T-BOL/E-BOL/RPM after im done with the above stack? let me know what y'all think.
    Although FREE TEST, RPM, and IGF-2 are awesome products and I love them, at 18 years old, you do not need to be using anything but the basic staples.

Quote Originally Posted by beararms1 View Post
    well i'm not taking t-bol yet. And i'll try to answer your question as best i can. i would want to take it to basically increase my size and strength. i compete as a heavyweight in strongman comps so strength is obviously a big thing. the research ive done and reviews ive seen really convinced me of T-bol's effectiveness. i also thought it wise to ask if those stacks would be good and get other peoples take on it.
    At your age you can do this quite effectively by manipulating your NUTRITION AND TRAINING for it! If you can't gain muscle mass and strength by manipulating these factors, then you're doing something wrong.

Also, if you compete in Strongman competitions, you should have yourself a professional and experienced trainer who should be giving you proper instruction as to supplements (if they advise anything but the basic staples for your age, then they either do not know what they're talking about, or you have a PROPER training history and base you have not divulged - which is rare for one of your age), nutrition, AND training to achieve your goals and for performance achievement.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

A natty testbooster at your age is like pissing in the wind to me. Your going to good solid strength gains from staples and proper nutrition like Rose said. I'd go and dial in your diet for what goals your looking to achieve there is some great info out there and good people here to help you in that department. But realistically you'll keep on gaining with staples. I'd stick with Creapure by PP no point in getting fancy with creatine, monohydrate works just fine. Keep your fish oil, multivitamin, and protein going. Throw in a solid intraworkout product with BCAA's like LG's Bc+EAA. And if you still feel you need something you can always throw in a preworkout supplement like iForce's Maximize. But keep it simple at your age.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

At 18 alot of good food and lifting heavy stuff is more than enough.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. one noob question
    By MarkoPMNE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 02:03 PM
  2. Yet another noob question...
    By Vitticeps in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 12:06 AM
  3. 5x5 Noob question